• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokemon Titanium (Demo Available)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 13, 2018
Just started playing:

+1 to the intro cinematic, was not expecting it, was very impressed.

-1 to me picking a girl and turning into a guy as soon as I took my first step.

Also, the girl infront of the sign says to look at it yourself, but you cant interact with it, you can move through it as well.

The pokeball is thrown to the old spot despite you having changed the battle UI. (IDK if I like it or not)

The professor's aid can control your pokedex access.

Any chance you'd add an EV/IV screen?

This BALANCER feature seems interesting. Though, a wild pokemon in the first route was 2 levels over me and 2 shot my starter because of it >.>. EDIT: Three times now actually, I think ima pass for now.

Last edited:

ReVaN777

Creator of Pokemon Titanium
Years
Just started playing:

+1 to the intro cinematic, was not expecting it, was very impressed.

-1 to me picking a girl and turning into a guy as soon as I took my first step.

Also, the girl infront of the sign says to look at it yourself, but you cant interact with it, you can move through it as well.

The pokeball is thrown to the old spot despite you having changed the battle UI. (IDK if I like it or not)

The professor's aid can control your pokedex access.

Any chance you'd add an EV/IV screen?

This BALANCER feature seems interesting. Though, a wild pokemon in the first route was 2 levels over me and 2 shot my starter because of it >.>. EDIT: Three times now actually, I think ima pass for now.

Girl character fixed and the sign event is there i just checked it , and the pokeball throw is still unknown on how to change it, its a lot of scripting but i am working on it, i have changed the prof's. aid that can control the pokedex. The EV/IV screen will be added there are other things more important then that at the moment. its an easy add in. ( this is still in beta so there are still bugs and issues.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2017
How download 2.0 I put key in but it not working but I'm able to download 1.9

ReVaN777

Years
there is actually one more update for 2.1 witch will contain some bugs i found while playing and some new encounters with team rocket, on cinnabar island, witch will have to be played in order to get into blaine's gym.

ReVaN777

Years
Hello all, I have been hard at work fixing, improving and adding things. In a couple of day I will be releasing a new beta including 7 gym, 1 new team Rocket event (Pokémon Manson) A mewtwo and mew event. Thank you all for being so patient.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 2, 2019
Where is the Offline Wonder Trade? BTW Music keeps playing while battling so I hear no battle music.

ReVaN777

Years
hello, everyone sorry for being away for some time, i have been dealing with other issuse. but i will be uploading pt. 2.1 today at some point.

Back