• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Topaz

Death Rogers

Great Old One
Years
No, it's not a hack or new game, it's a comic series. By me! It's basically a bunch of shorts where a protagonist faces an issue which eventually gets him killed. There's no real plot.

WARNING: These comics involve swearing and violence. I do not recommend you to read them if you are under the age of 13.
NOT-SO-SERIOUS-WARNING: If you are overweight, you may find "It's the Diner's Fault I'm Fat" to be somewhat offensive as it involves overweight characters having heart attacks.

"It's the Diner's Fault I'm Fat."
#1 So Hungry
#2 SECURITY!
#3 Nonsense

"Why do you even want it?"

"G-G-ghost!!"
#1 This isn't funny!
#2 But why?

The Fall of Giovanni (Don't be fooled by the title, this comic miniseries is anything but serious.)
#1 The Jig Is Up!

Last edited:
Years
Your aiming for a humourous comic, yes? Well I suggest getting better material, because somebody having a heart attack isn't that funny, neither is the diaglouge.

Work on the humour and you might find yourself with a better comic.

Its not bad, but the humour is, just work on the humour, and use speech bubbles

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
I didn't find it funny neither. Many may find this offensive too.

Work on your humour to improve this.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
Years
Offensive? Do you mean like insulting to fat people or curse-words-wise? If it's the second one, I put a warning, so I can't take any blame if someone reads it and doesn't like it.

Anyway, I just finished another.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
I can't really see that offence much, I meen, I won't lie, I'm a little overweight and I even created a chaiter called "Fat may" and she weighed...*thinks* 400 something pounds. So, if some people think its offensive, you should put in the warning bar -may be offence to some-

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
It can be seen as very offensive, making a crude joke about heart attacks isn't funny, the Misty issue wasn't bad.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
Years
Yeah, I tried not to offend too much with the second one.

I didn't know what to do with the first. So I made a comic about what came to mind first, which was heart attacks. But really, the heart attack wasn't the main joke in comic 1-3. The main joke I had in there was when the fat guy said "Nonsense, those are for fat people."

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
I know, i did chuckle at that bit, the comment on why it was offensive was more or less directed at Achamo and cuttyflam.

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2007
Lol, this is hilarious. I am making a Sprite comic too. It is called Pokesonic. It's when the Sonic characters get their first pokemon and become pokemon trainers.

Years
Once again, don't advertise in another person's comic thread. Another post like that and it's a warning. :/

Basically, all posts must refer completely to the comic. I see you're new around here, so keep that in mind.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
I like them! ^_^ But they seem a little empty at times, like, try having a little more pictures. But overall, I think they were pretty good, but you can do way better I bet!

Keep it up! ^_'

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
Years
Good to hear, Death Rogers, although the first group of comics was a little noncontinuous. Maybe some more comics in between with maybe a visit to the doctor or something?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 27, 2016
I didn't think the first one was funny, but I did like the other two.

Little thing: In the second ghost comic, there's a typo. "Did'nt" instead of "didn't."

ちりRina

Chiri Rina
Years
The ghost one is a little... odd... clefairy is normal and dusclops has levitate.... but I guess it doesn't matter in a comic xD Good job on it anyways :)

Back