• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Trainer Academy

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    OCC: Sorry bout that must of skimmed it so we're ok. And for TRAINERS IN BATTLE or not in the HALL YOU"LL TELEPORTED IN YOUR NEXT POST I DON"T CARE IT'S SLOWING THE RP DOWN OR IT's an AUTO BOOT!

Brendan waited as more students poured in and more being teleported Blue was sitting on the head masters chair looking through his speech. "Damn I don't even know anyone yet." Brendan gritted his teeth in frustration, and he throught he said out aloud really loud which he did.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    (OOC: since she was healed, Raine is not in the Nursing Bay)
    Raine took a breath as she stood shakily taking a seat by Brendan, Nathan and Mel. She looked at Nathans Swablu and smiled softly at it. "Thank you" she said happily to the Pokemon.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    OCC: Ok let's go into that option.

Blue stood up onto the stand and started his speech, he was relived that the girl was healed and could relax now and he wondered who's Swalub was that and he needed the thank the trainer after speech, "So what's your name?" Brendan asked the girl.

Lilliana

Years
    "Raine" she answered shyly looking at him. "and your Brendan right?" she said barely remembering him telling her his name.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    "Uh yeah." Brendan smiled back, the speech droned on and he pulled out his Poke-Navi and switched on a song and plugged his ear phones in, "Ok let's see, ok G-Dragon with Heartbreaker." Brendan closed his eyes as he listened to the good music.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    OOC: Sorry about not posting, just couldn't see a good place to shove myself in and I got a little distracted but i'm here now and I swear i'll keep up now.

IC:

Chell had zoned out completely and utterly watching people try and barge through the doors, next thing she realized she had been teleported inside. She fell backwards without the tree to support her, she gave a small cry as she fell to the ground. She quickly got back up and tried to pretend like nothing happened, she had already guessed that they had been teleported in, but the why and how of it eluded her, not that she would admit it.

Lilliana

Years
    Raine smiled softly her smile falling as she looked through her bag realizing that her Pokemon were still there but her fathers research on the three legendary bird Pokemon was gone... "NO! That was the last thing i had of my Parents!" she thought upset.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    The speech finshed and students were teleported to their dorms, Brendan found himself wearing a Blazing Moltres blazer and in a rundown lodge with a few new studnets, "Well time to start school. Let's see Pokemon Pop quiz tomorrow." Brendan checked his time table.

Lilliana

Years
    Raine looked around also wearing a Blazing Moltres blazer she was in a rundown lodge with some other students and looked around hoping to spot someone she knew.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Mel was already at the Blazing Moltes Lodge after the speech that headmaster Blue made. It was pretty run down and shabby. Actually, it looked like one of those really small apartment buildings. The walls weren't that great and the flooring looked a bit cheap too. The tables weren't too big, they were the size of small dinner tables. She had guessed that she was in the dining room of the lodge.

Mel had looked around and spotted Raine, she smiled happily as she called her, "Raine!"

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Chell looked around, she had been teleported again to her form room and it was actually very nice, it had a blue theme which made sense since it was Articuno house. She was too tired to bother exploring around, and too nervous to talk to anyone. She found a bed and lay down, she was still too nervous to fall asleep, the earlier excitement from coming here now being overthrown by her own nervousness about meeting new people. Chell released Sea from her ball, she felt better when Sea curled up next to her, even if she still couldn't fall asleep.

Lilliana

Years
    "Raine!" her head turned as she heard someone call her name and a smile lit up her face when she saw it was Mel.

"Hey" she said running over to her friend when she had been hurt Raine knew she hadn't been very responsive to Mel.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    "Glad that you are all better," Mel smiled and then that smile turned to a frown, "A pop quiz tomorrow, I hate quizzes and tests. Most of the time I fail them. Maybe I should do some crash studying tonight? What do you think?"

Lilliana

Years
    Raine nodded "Yeah that sounds like a good idea i'll join you" she said hoping that their discussion didn't lead to her being asked how she got hurt, "to be honest i don't even know" she thought to herself sadly.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Mel had looked at the time table, hoping that there would be some idea what the test might have so she could study. She sighed when there was nothing, all there was on the list was the list of classes and just a few notes here and there. Many things were in messy scrawl, so she couldn't read much of it.

The only thing the time table said about the quiz was the title and what class it was going to be held in.

"Well what do we study for, the time table isn't going to help any," Mel sighed.

Lilliana

Years
    "hmm, i don't know" Raine said shaking her head she couldn't understand any of the writing other than classes

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Nathan recalled his swablu but quickly looked up to see Headmaster blue staring at it. "Swablu returned to Nathan and in sync, headmaster Blue's eyes followed. He looked up once again and he was now looking directly at Blue. Nathan tried to look somewhere else swiftly to save him from blushing but it was too late. "Swa-ha-ha-hab." Swablu giggled. "Nathan looked to hs shoulder and smiled. He was still on the floor, even throughout the whole of Heamaster Blue's speech. He tried to get up and his back seemed somewhat better, however he still had pain in some spots.

As he started to walk outside he was teleported to his dorm. A magnificent banquet was laid out by intricate sewn napkins. The smell of Rost chicken and gravy with roasted vegitables made his stomach growl. "But nothing could beat Steven's soup, not even a banquet." Nathan joked. He also noticed that many trainers seemed stuck up, and snobby. Nathan shrugged. His shoulders felt heavy. He looked at his outfit and it had changed. It was a golden yellow outift that seemed to shine in the sunlight. He also wondered where Raine and Mel were.. "Oh yeah, they're in Blazing Moltres." Nathan said sighing. "Oh well." Perhaps I'll get to meet them soon. But then he realised, he had to do something he dreaded. He had to eventually battle Mel and Raine! And this time when he'd have to he couldn't hold back! Nathan looked at his timetable nervously to see what he had the next day. "A quiz.." he said. "Nice." "I better sutdy for it aye Swablu!" Nathan winked and decided to go to his dorm/room and get his stuff set out and his studying ready. But the funny thing was, it didn't mention the topic of the quiz. "I suppose I'll have to study almost everyhthing about Pokemon since it's doesn't explain the topic." Nathan said confused and yet a bit annoyed.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Brendan crashed in his room, he had no one yet (Any guys in Blazing in my room.) in his room, he put his stuff down and decieded "Let's go exploring!" He walked out and could see Raine and the other girl, "Hey Raine!" He smiled and walked over to her.

Lilliana

Years
    Raine looked up and smiled shyly "Hey" she said as he walked over to her. Zen was sitting on her lap and looked up at him.

"Mime Mime!" he exclaimed happily.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Brebdan reached and sighed "We have a test tomorrow wonder what I need to study or I can just wing it, the dorm isn't that bad." Brendan then ran off to the TM shop which was linked to the canteen where they sold food, drinks and other stuff, when he got there the selections looked pretty bad for a Blazing Moltress, "Let's see Egg Sandwhich, Chicken Burger, Coffee Milk, Salad roll and oh yeah Pokemon food," Brendan paid the cashier and sat down and started to eat with his Pokemon. "Hey remember guys no fighting over the food plenty to share."

Back