• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon-Trainer fusion Sprites Request

What do you think of my fusions.

• Total voters

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
  • Yeah Im on and Ive finished the recolour and this is what it looks like XD. I hope its ok *is nervous*

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Yeah ok Ill try XD. These may take a while so could you slow down on the requests a little so I can finish these please.

I would appreciate it alot if you respected this XD ^_^. Cus I am overun with request at the minute.

P.S. Your welcome PJ ^_^

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Its ok Shrty, Ill still do them because I wanna finish the requests everyone has gave me cus I just like to do it cus it makes me happy to know Ive done what Ive been asked by my requesters.

Pokemon_Veteran

shrty55

ExcellentSpriter NotHacker
    Years
  • ok if you say so i was just gonna do them myself know well i was but then i tried with the legendaries after the birds and i was baffled

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Ok if your sure I wont do them, but if you ever need anything just ask ok ^_^

Pikapal here is yours I hope you like

Requests complete - 197

Pokemon_Veteran

shrty55

ExcellentSpriter NotHacker
    Years
  • did you even read my post i said i was baffled i tried the metachu and all of the rest of the legendaries man its to complicated ill let the experts do that work and i mean you just pm when ever you get them done im in no hurry

Back