• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Trainer N's evil Plans!

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    N stands for Narcotics as in he is high if he thinks Pokemon should be separated from Humans.

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    If he is in Pokemon White Version N stands for Nerdy because of this

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    N has White hair in Death Note... and lives in Kanto... xD

N stands for Native as he acts like a Native American

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    One thing that's different about N is that he doesn't seem... evil... He probably won't be the main villain, unless he is a good actor or something and he's really working for some greater evil or he is like, the main guy.
    Or maybe he starts out as a person with a misguided dream, and forms a team and undergoes a character change throughout the game.

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
    *serious post* I wonder if he is like Kefka from Final Fantasy VI.

From the pictures we have, I have made that theory.

Maybe he's being controlled by the mysterious man, but when Reshiram/Zekrom is released, N defeats the mysterious man and uses Reshiram/Zekrom to grant his wish to a certain grade. Then the main characters find Reshiram/Zekrom's weakness and use it against N.

Yeah, I know it's a cliché and that I had some misspellings but I want to see that in a Pokémon game.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Maybe the mysterious guy is the other half of the equation, mybe he wants humans to have total dominion over pokemon, and therfore would be in conflict with N. and as the main character, you get to deal with both of them. :)
    I think that as well :P
    The evil dude would want to use pokemon as slaves to further humans way of life...

Zet

Years
    N has White hair in Death Note... and lives in Kanto... xD

N stands for Native as he acts like a Native American
    N came from the same orphanage as L did, which was located in England.

Maybe the mysterious guy is the other half of the equation, mybe he wants humans to have total dominion over pokemon, and therfore would be in conflict with N. and as the main character, you get to deal with both of them. :)

Humans kinda do already have total dominion over pokemon. But that could be very well what they are trying to do.

Years
    N came from the same orphanage as L did, which was located in England.

Humans kinda do already have total dominion over pokemon. But that could be very well what they are trying to do.

well not total dominion, most trainers are quite nice to thier pokemon.

i meant closer to slavery or endentured servitude, with a negative aspect to it. The myserious dude wants complete and total control, like a dictator. Think Joseph Stalin/Adolph Hitler

Years
    well not total dominion, most trainers are quite nice to thier pokemon.

i meant closer to slavery or endentured servitude, with a negative aspect to it. The myserious dude wants complete and total control, like a dictator. Think Joseph Stalin/Adolph Hitler
    Yeah those sure are the type of person imagine the other guy as minus the Nazi part for Adolth...unless he wants to wipe out Pokemon 0_0...

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    <3 this idea.

I always love someone who has a twisted sense of good for villians.
    Even though the reason sounds nice so people aren't using Pokemon for just game,

What's really happening is that N is segregating the species themselves.

I will want to hear from him in the future. :3

"An anti-hero for the wrong reasons."

Nintendo has finally made an interesting antagonist.

Years
    <3 this idea.

I always love someone who has a twisted sense of good for villians.
    Even though the reason sounds nice so people aren't using Pokemon for just game,

What's really happening is that N is segregating the species themselves.

I will want to hear from him in the future. :3

"An anti-hero for the wrong reasons."

Nintendo has finally made an interesting antagonist.
    Well team Magma and Aqua wanted to do good also for Land and Water pokemon respectively but there plans went haywire...

Back