• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation OOC- (PG-15)

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    *knocks*

We're a quiet bunch xD Let's talk about something... :P

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Yes, let's.

So what are your plans for your little mon? I'm contemplating getting Kassie captured.

Zeph.

Years
    Bold move... xD

I'll just let Barry be as free as the wind :P I'm toying with the idea of a small colony but I'm not sure - plus Barry isn't particularly the 'leader' type :P

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    I'm not quiiite sure what I want to do with her yet. I think I'll take whatever you guys throw at me and take it from there.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    I'm not sure what's going to happen to Beo yet, I think i'm going make him change his whole beliefs and realize that he is here for a reason and try to find that reason.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    (Levels and stuff guys. And yes, this is "technically" a double post... but it"technically" doesn't matter. Also, just giving Rainbow reward for completing her quest (So she won't have to wait) Grish and Strikit, you will get your levels as soon as you complete your escape.)

Lobster Anyone?
    Crawdaunt Attacks!
    Completed by!
    Barry
    Beo
    Chris
    Keaton​

Congratulations!

Barry grew to level 7!

Beo grew to level 7!

Chris grew to level 7!

Keaton grew to level 7!

Barry learned Fire Punch!

Beo learned Ice Punch!

Beo learned Focus Energy!

Chris learned Volt Tackle!

Keaton learned Flamethrower!

EDIT:

King and Queen of the forest!
    Too strong? Better Run fast!
    Completed by!
    Gwen, Kassie, Jake​

Congratulations!

Gwen grew to level 7!

Gwen learned Ice Beam!

Kassie grew to level 7!

Kassie learned Sand Attack!

Kassie learned Crush Claw!

Jake grew to level 7!

Jake learned Flare Blitz!

Help Me Get My Goggles?
    3 Mon's And A Birdie!
    Completed by
    Brook​

Congratulations!

Brooklyn grew to level 7!

Brook learned Aerial Ace!

Obtained "Abel's Goggles"

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey guys, two things:

1. I'm debating whether Jake should get amnesia, just to spice up the plotline a bit. What do you guys think?
    2. I hope that someone will find Jake and Kiwi at some point. They'll probably be in some shelter, maybe under a tree or in a bush. It should be relatively near the place where they fought the Gyarados.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Amneisa. I dunno, seems risky especially considering he only knows Kassie and Gwen and they're already lost and in an unfamiliar area, why give him amnesia?

Years
    I was thinking amnesia because it would make him forget about being human. I think that might be a cool plot twist. Then, if he meets Gwen or Kassie again, some interesting things might ensue...

Also, you forgot to put Jake under the 'completed quests' list. You added his level up and his move gain, but didn't put him under the Completed by list. Doesn't really matter, I get the point.

Years
    Due to some real life problems, I'm most likely not going to be able to access the internet for around a week. Sorry.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Right lads, keep an eye out for some Sidequests I'm posting later on today. We'll actually be moving onto the plot involving some of your favorite bowl-cut bad guys :3

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Hey everyone I will have a post up today! I no longer have internet at home so I've been using the internet at work, so I won't always be on.

Zeph.

Years
    @Beo - What a rebel you are xD

I think I'll wait for the sidequests to appear first if that's okay :3

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    I prefer Tangerines :3

(Note: This sidequest comes into play after everyone has gone to sleep, and wakes up again. Everyone else's can be played before they go to sleep.)
    Voices in the Forest

Evil wears bowl-cuts?

You wake up to the faint sound of voices outside the campsite. Since they are quiet at first, you don't pay much attention, however, as they grow louder, you know they are getting closer. After a few murmurs, the group decides to check out the source of the voices. You don't have to travel far until you come upon two men, dressed in some strange uniform; consisting of a silver and black jumper and silver boots. But, the most prominent feature of the suit is the men's almost identical blue bowl cuts. The ridiculous hairstyle looks extremely awry on the grown men and seems almost like a joke. However, it does do a good job of distracting you from the minor details. Although you don't notice it immediately, the most disturbing feature is the golden "G" centered on each man's chest. You can't help but feel you've seen it before, but you can't tell from where...

No matter the case, your instincts tell you to stay put for the moment. Something about these bowl-cut, blue-haired men seems... off.

"Alright. What are we still looking for?" One of the men groans as the other pulls out a PDA-looking device.

"Well, so far, the teams have recovered an Abra, Aipom, Anorith, Buizel, Chimchar, Jolteon, Jumpluff, Marill, Mawile, Spearow, Staryu, Slugma, Torchic, Turtwig, Wooper, and Zigzagoon.

"And we still need to find…?"

"An Absol, Aron, Bagon, Buneary, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Eevee, Growlithe, Houndour, Machop, Magnemite, Mareep, Meowth, Munchlax, Pachirisu, Pikachu, Piplup, Riolu, Sandshrew, Suicune- (wow), Treeko, Vulpix, and Zigzagoon. Also, a Lapras, Magicarp, Horsea, and Whishcash are presumed to be lost."

"Wow. So we've still got our work cut out for us." The man sighs, "Why are these Pokemon worth all this trouble again?"

" The captain told you! They're genetically bred and modified to be faster, stronger, and smarter! Replacing them would cost millions!" A grin fills his face as he continues. "But for every one we find, we get a pay raise!"

"I don't think the captain is telling the truth…" The man trails off, almost like he's afraid to speak. "If these Pokemon are genetically modified, then why are they out of the lab and on a sh*tty ship like the one that sunk? And then again, why-"

"Oh, hush up and help me search." He puts away the PDA device, only to pull a different device out. "Just point your PokeDex at Pokemon. The ones that are genetically modified will show up as "No Entry". "

As the man goes to put the device back in his pocket, he fumbles it, juggling it for a minute before the
    gadget slams against the ground. "Sh*t!" He curses quickly bending down to the device.

"You klutz." His partner sighs. However, the other man just smiles.

"This klutz just found us the motherload." He stares at your hiding spot, grinning all the while. "Forget a pay raise. We're getting promoted!"

As he moves around, you get a glimpse of the "PokeDex's" screen: "No Entry Found".

The man pulls yet another device out, this one a red and white ball (Chris, Barry, and Brook may recognize it). In a flash of light, a large wolf-like Pokemon is standing in front of them. "Go Mightyena! Hunt them down!"

The wolf bounds towards your hiding spot, teeth bared.

For some reason, you can tell you're not match for the insane wolf, and fear begins to take hold of your system. You have one option: Run!

Condition: Escape!
    Reward: Level Up +1
    but!
    Your Group is Split up...
    Open to: Barry, Beo, Brooklyn, Chris, Keaton

-----------------------------------------------------------

Cries for help!
    A River Rescue!​
    Condition- Save the Furret!
    Open to: Jake
    Rewards- Level Up- +1

A sudden cry for help snaps you out of conversation with your Teddiursa friend. Unable to ignore it, you rush in the direction of the cries, soon coming to a fairly wide river, sloshing with rapids. You soon spot the source of the plea: a small, brown and tanned striped ferret-like Pokemon (Furret), paddling vigorously to stay afloat.

"Help me! It's-" The Pokemon's pleas are cut off as it again sinks under the water.

No sooner does that happen, a huge orange and black fish (Seaking) jumps out of the rapids, a few feet behind the drowning Pokemon.

"Get back here!" It bellows, the sharp horn on its head flashing in the sunlight.

The fish is closing fast on the ferret-Pokemon. Move fast to save it!

-------------------------------------------------

Little Red Lost?
    Find the way home!​
    Condition- Avoid the Wolf and help the girl find her way home.
    Open to: Gwen
    Rewards- Level Up- +1

Suddenly, you hear weeping coming from nearby and decide to check it out. However, to your surprise, you see a small human girl, probably between the ages of 9-10, clad in a bright red hood sitting on a stump, tears filling her eyes. Between sobs, she looks up, noticing you.

"Are you l-lost too?" She snivels, tears streaming down her face, eyes red from crying. "Mommy and Daddy, T-Told me not got go out alone. But I-." She breaks down in tears again, cradling her face in her hands. After a few moments, she readdresses you. "I'm so scared that a wild Pokemon is going to attack me. But you don't look wild…" She stands up from the log, wiping the tears from her eyes with her red sleeve. "Maybe- Maybe we could go home together?"
    She points to a narrow walking path in front of her that winds thought the forest. As you travel along, you can't help but think something is watching you and the girl…

As you travel through the forest, you notice a black wolf-like creature (Mightyena) dashing across the path. However, the girl doesn't seem to notice. Well, no need for her to know! Do your best to help her home, avoiding the wolf along the way.

-------------------------------------------------

In and Out.

The Quest to Freedom!

After safely escaping from that weird Nidoking and Nidoqueen, you search for a place to rest, all that running really tired you out. That nearby burrow looks safe, quickly you duck into the hole, making yourself comfortable as you think about your friends, hoping they are safe from harm, suddenly feeling a bit lethargic, you decide to take a little nap. Your eyes slowly lower and in an instant your off in dream land but sadly your aren't able to relax and enjoy your dreams from long. A sudden harsh jerk wakes you from your slumber and you blink dazedly, wondering if the burrow was collapsing in on you, slowly you look around and realize that the forest was moving, confused you rub at your eyes and wonder what's going on, why are there bars in front of the burrow all of a sudden and why does the earth feel cooler?

Freezing, you soon realize that you aren't in the burrow anymore, but in a cage, being carried! You cry out in surprise and whoever was carrying you, seemed to notice your sudden liveliness, a mean looking face appears before you "Heh, finally awake are ya?" Growling, you demand to know why your in a cage, hitting at the cage with your paws, flippers, hands etc. The person laughs and then gently rocks the cage "Calm down runt, we're almost there." You have no clue what he's talking about, but ponder anyway, a few minutes more of walking, the trees passing by like a film, but suddenly the surroundings change and you are no longer in the great outdoors, but now you are being taken deep into the large mouth of a cave, lanterns strung up along the cavern walls, giving a small amount of light and casting eerie shadows along them.

The man keeps walking until he reaches the back of the cave and as you glance around, noticing 6 large tubes, 2 of them filled with water and unidentifiable creatures in them, while the other 4 were left empty. A large computer like machine rested at the back of the wall, lines of blue and yellow cable running from it to the large electric generator that rested in the corner. The guy carelessly tosses your cage against the cave wall, rattling your brains abit after the throw, he then sits in the chair that was located in front of the computer, clacking away at the keys until you hear a static like noise and a commanding voice booms out from one of the nearby speakers. The guy then begins to speak into the microphone on the computer, while you try and think of a way to get out of there while he's preoccupied! Unbeknownst to the guy, he tossed your cage near the keys, they're sitting haphazardly on top the cooler beside you, the only problem is you can't reach them! How in the world are you gonna get outta this one? Well... The lock seems pretty weak, I wonder if attacking it would work.

Conditions: Figure out a way to escape the cage and then get outta that cave before the grunt spots you! You also have to be careful with the cage, the noises you make might alert him as well.
    Reward(s): As you near your way towards the edge of the cage, you notice a small gold band on the ground, liking the way if would faintly glow, you decide to keep it. Level +1
    Open to: Kassie

-----------------------------------------

And by the way. It's now sunset.

Last edited:

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    I'm sorry for not being online and I don't know when I'll be online again because my internet source is down and verizion is just not any help so I'm sorry for the time I have been gone and the time I will contiue to be gone.

Ps I'm at a wifi hotspot with an Itouch if you where wondering.
    Pss and a huge thankst to beo for stepping in for me!

Back