• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation OOC- (PG-15)

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Alright, for all of you about to/reaching Floraroma town, I wrote up a short description. But don't feel limited by what I have written. If you want to add buildings, people or sections of the town, go ahead!

Floraroma town- A quant, quiet, valley-town where the cobblestone streets are lined with gracidea flowers, small pink flowers that give off the aroma of your favorite thing. The population of the town is fairly small; however, it still has a Pokemon Center, Pokemon mart, and a Pokemon Contest Hall, all located in the middle of the town, and surrounded by a few restaurants and stores. But, most of these places do not take to kindly to wild Pokemon running in and out of their respective buildings, so try not to linger in there too long. In the exact center of town lies an old clocktower with vines and ivy running all over and through it. It still strikes every hour on the hour.

There is a flower shop in the west of town called Pick a Peck of Colors Flower Shop, where, contrary to the other buildings in the city, do allow any type of Pokemon into the industrial-size greenhouse next to their shop. Inside said greenhouse is a myriad of different types of flowers and plants.

To the north of town lies a field, filled with nothing but gracidea flowers.

Pokemon from all over are attracted by their sweet scent, and most Pokemon in it are calmed by it.

To the east lies a short forest followed by a rocky pass.

To the south, right outside the entrance of the town is a crystal clear river.

Surrounding the town are a few cottages and houses, but nothing major.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    Since this RPG has been a little quiet lately (Minus the triple post), I'm going to start writing my next post, and luckily, Roland shall not be eaten by homocidal Bellsprout. (Well, not yet anywho...)

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
    Not being eaten is usually a good thing.

I'm kinda wrapped up in National Novel Writing Month at the moment, but I'll try and pull a post together once I reach my word count goal for today. :3

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Yay! Postests :3

Congrats! For Reaching Floraroma Town...

Taylor grew to level 10!

Taylor learned Pound!

Barry grew to level 10!

Barry learned Amnesia!

Chris grew to level 10!

Chris learned Thunder Wave!

Roland grew to level 10!

Roland learned Vine Whip!

Jule grew to level 10!

Jule learned Astonish!

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    @Liacri: Omg! You're right! D: It should be three times x3 I'll fix it.

@Grif: xD Can't wait to see him try... and freak out about the vines :3

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Well, working on a post for this and the Uprising atm.... but I don't think I'll finish them tonight.

But anyways, I decided to give you +1 level if you meet with others groups/characters inside Floraroma town. So go and find the other characters ^^

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    1 level you say...?

Right, just to clarify, who's already there so Barry can get stronger? B)

GrifSpark

Years
    I'm on the outskirts of Floroma, and Roland wouldn't mind having someone else to talk to. I guess I should have Roland ponder deep into the endless abyss of flowers and trees that is, Floroma city. It's such an under-appreciated town in the games, it needs more love!

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Yay! Peoples have met!

Congrats!

Barry grew to level 11!

Roland grew to level 11!

Chris grew to level 11!

Taylor grew to level 11!~ ^^

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
    I'll bring Jule in once I find the time to make a post. I ought to have some now that my fall extracurricular's over, although Mira's still guilting me about making my word count for NaNo every day, so I guess I'll have to finish that first. ^^'

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Alright guys. Sometime in the near future (probably tomorrow :3) I'll be posting an important sidequest for everyone located in Floraroma! Try to get there! :3

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
    I'll try to get that post in before the sidequest starts, but I'm being brutally forced to go bowling against my will, so it might not happen. >:( Sideways angry face is Not Pleased.

EDIT: Win! I finished it. XD

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    EDIT: Nevahmind :3

The world

…Is unjust.

"Anyone can die. It's living that requires courage."

Open to: All

Description: You cannot help but feel something is off. Everything around you seems like a dream, everyone around you in the same scenario.

As fates intertwine and People-turned-Pokemon meet, something suddenly goes astray. Some of the previous humans hear high pitched sound, its noise louder than you have ever heard. For others, it's a horrendously bright light, and it even is a horrid scent for even more. A few may even feel pain greater then they could ever imagine, to the point where they are unable to speak, let alone move. Every breath becomes a labor more intense than the previous. Whatever it may be, you soon find yourself blacking out, and soon the happy town of Floraroma is plummeted into darkness.

The same fate awaits/entails for those outside the city as well, for currently, nowhere is safe.

You awake just as someone tosses you a cage. As soon as you hit the cold, metallic, ground, you immediately jump right back up. However, before you even get on your feet, a blue-haired, bowl cut man in a silver outfit slams the cage door shut, trapping you in before moving on to the next cage. The golden "G" on their chest and back gleam as they repeat the process for everyone, until everymon has a personal dungeon. While one of the grunts had nothing to distinguish himself, the other sported a freshly healed burn wound, covering a majority of his face. The latter walked over the Munchlax's cage, giving it a good kick and tipping it onto its side, as well as giving a knock to the Pokemon within.

"Idiots! Careful!" A voice hisses from the darkness of a hallway."They are property of the boss!" The two grunts twinge as voice echoes down the hall. "Now leave!" The grunts can't get out of the room fast enough as the commanding voice is given a body. A man, not much older than 25, saunters into the room, confidence and arrogance filling every step. His blond hair is combed neatly, and the white coat he wears is iron-pressed. He takes a lengthy stroll, stopping to inspect every one of you, occasionally mumbling phrases such as "Interesting" or "Very good". When he is finished, the man stands in the middle of the room, casually pushing up the square glasses which lie on his crooked nose.

"My apologies, it's so hard to find decent pawns these days." The man grins, revealing his unnaturally shiny teeth. " Excuse me, where are my manners.... Bonjoir, Hola, Hello, Ohayou gozaimasu, Shalom, Marhabah, Hej, Goedendag, Jamb Ni hao, Guten Tag, Bon Giorno, or however you used to say it in your old world. " With a slight snicker, he continues on. "It's a shame, really. How none of you even know your full predicament or even what it entails… and to be quite honest, better specimens exist here in Sinnoh. But all of those Pokemon, they all miss one important aspect…" The man again reaches up and readjusts his eyeglasses. "Ah… I don't even know why I bother. You will all forget this anyways once you reach Veilstone. That is, if those simpletons do a half-decent job 'training' you. Those damn pawns, all of this would've been a lot simpler without the crash. It's much harder to train your type after they've had time to develop. And to top it off, they expect me, a man of science, to collect you and ship you off! … I would much rather have a few new test subjects."

The man pauses as every Pokemon's eyes widen.

"Don't give me that look. I'm a scientist, not a savage… not to say the two don't have some similar qualities…" He trails off, pacing meticulously back and forth. "While I would rather have you released back in the wild for observation, or better yet, keep you here for my own experiments… The boss has another (and in my opinion less entertaining) plan for all of you. So instead, I will just bid you farewell and let the clowns in Veilstone train you." With that, the doctor turns and walks down the hall he came, soon disappearing into darkness.

"Stay quiet like good little Pokemon and sleep. It'll make it all the much easier tomorrow."

Objective: Escape!
    Each of your cages seems fragile enough. They seem to be designed to contain Pokemon weaker than yourselves! A good, strong attack may set you free!
    However, no sooner than the first person does break the cage, an alarm sounds throughout the building. Almost instantly, three snake-like creatures sliver out of vents on each side of the room. (Ekans , Arbok, Seviper.) However, past the snakes, you can smell fresh air seeping through the newly opened vents. An escape route perhaps?

Rewards: Level +3 and ????

GrifSpark

Years
    Ooh, a challenge for Roland, eh? I guess this'll be the time he reels off a decent PetalDance, probably by accident, but it should be powerful enough to rip a cage in half. And I'm getting curious over the second half of the reward. Three levels and ???, it's killing me! :D

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
    Oh, there was a ???? ? I hadn't even noticed. ^^' Sounds like fun.
    I love how this makes the third time Jule's been put in a cage/crate. Since it didn't work the first two times, maybe it'll work this time! xD Makes me laugh.

Back