• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation OOC- (PG-15)

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Ok so about what I said yesterday, scratch that. I'm back. Neighbors FINNALY got internet back so I did to and I couldn't be happier. So yeah I'm back now.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Alright, I know Beo hasn't "Technically" escaped yet, but might as well.

Voices in the Forest

Evil wears bowl-cuts?

Completed by: Brooklyn, Keaton, Beo, Chris, Barry​

Congratulations!

Brooklyn grew to level 8!

Keaton grew to level 8!

Beo grew to level 8!

Chris grew to level 8!

Barry grew to level 8!

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Hey guys I just moved into my apartment today and found out there won't be any internet for a few days.... ill be back as soon as possible :(!

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Heads up! I'll be on vacation starting on saturday! So I'll be gone for about a week. I know its a week till I leave but its a heads up soooo, yeah.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    No worries then Sandeon, thanks for the heads up! :3
    And wow. Disater adverted. My hard drive for my computer failed, but cause I'm awesome, I managed to fix it and now it works (although, I lost all of my data xD)
    Long story short, I can post now. :3

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Nooo! D= I hate DISATERS!! *shot*

I have the perfect plan for the next series of Barry posts ^^

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Welp classes begin for me today, so my times going to be even less on here... But no worries i'll continue to post :).

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Scent on the Wind
    To the Town of Flowers!

Description:

A cool breeze comes your way, bringing with it an abundant number of scents you have come to recognize in your new body. But there is one scent you don't recognize. This particular one catches you attention. This almost supernatural aroma reminds you of your favorite thing(s), be it a field of flowers, the smell of the beach, or even the smell of your favorite food, enticing you almost immediately. A part of you wants to follow this scent, needing to know its alluring source. Will you?

Conditions: Reach Floaroma Town! (The place where the scent is coming from) You can imagine/enter/explore the town anyway you want :3.

Reward(s): Level Up +2. You Have arrived in Floraroma Town! Feel free to meet people here as well.

Open to: All

(Yeah... Just a short "awesome" *cough* quest description. ^^ I always thought Floaroma town was pretty cool in the games, just not big enough xD Also, I'm going to begin upping rewards so we can get some more kewl moves and whatnot ^^

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Awesome quest! I'll def do this in my next post... But I just became a whole lot busier because my stupid sub conscious won't let quite.. So now i'm joining the wrestling team at my new college, and it's division I so yeah blah..

*Punches himself in the face*

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
    I feel so sneaky, being told to post this when it says SUs are closed. xD

Name: Juliette "Jule" Madeline Dove

Appearance (Pokémon): As a Pokémon, Jule shrinks to about two feet four inches and loses all her limbs. Most of her body is a dusky blue-green color, though the tips of her flowing "hair," so to speak, are a similarly darkened lavender. To her chagrin, her lower body, which is tiny in comparison to her head, is skirt-like. A set of transparent red beads adorns her neck, reminiscent of the bracelet she used to wear minus the cord threaded through them. She retains her dark brown eyes, surrounded by white, instead of Misdreavus's characteristic yellow eyes and their red irises, and her vision still leaves something to be desired.

Appearance (Human): Jule stands at a height of approximately five feet five inches and is built with a fairly straight body shape. She has a fair skin tone. Her very dark brown hair is fairly short; she can only just get it into a ponytail, which is how she normally wears it, and so strands often escape to frame her face over the course of the day. Her eye color is also a deep brown, and although she is fully aware that she is in need of glasses, she dislikes the idea and therefore doesn't bother with them. Jule almost always wears a pair of blue jeans with a plain leather belt and a pair of Converse tennis shoes. Most of the time she wears one of a variety of graphic t-shirts or sleeveless shirts, and if it's cold out, she'll grab a simple, solid-color hoodie from her closet. She also likes to wear a pair of fingerless gloves. If forced to dress up, Jule will wear khaki pants and a nicer top, and very rarely will she be caught in a skirt or dress, since she despises them. Her favorite color is purple, which is often reflected in her wardrobe choices. The only jewelry she wears is a bracelet of transparent red beads that was made for her while she was volunteering at a special needs summer camp.

History: Born and raised on the outskirts of the American city Chicago, Illinois, Jule was an only child for one short year before her brother, Connor, joined the family. Her parents, Tim and Lori Dove, separated when she was ten and her brother, nine. They both live with their mother in Chicago and visit their father, who has remarried and still lives in the city, regularly. Jule attends a public high school where she is one of the captains of the girls' swim team; she has placed very well in both freestyle and butterfly in state meets. Although she will graduate in one short year, Jule still isn't sure about what she'll be doing after high school, though she intends to attend college and is currently in the process of applying to various schools. Throughout her years at school, she had never really found a group to fit in with until reaching high school, and was subsequently lonely during her elementary and middle school years, a feeling only heightened by her parents' separation. She now has a decently sized group of friends who are mostly those who have been labeled by the "in" crowd as "unpopular," but they get along very well with one another. She started swimming in the fifth grade and picked up electric guitar in the seventh grade. Since she lives in a suburban area, Jule doesn't have need of a car and doesn't have her license either, but instead rides a purple bicycle almost everywhere she goes: school, her friends' houses, the community pool, and elsewhere. Jule was introduced to the Pokémon franchise by her brother when they were in elementary school and still has a binder of the cards buried on a shelf in her closet from the days when they were popular at school. She's also played through several of the games in the past and enjoyed them, and she and Connor still pull them out sometimes. When she came across the G.T.P., she opened it out of boredom and idle curiosity and soon found herself washed up in the Sinnoh region.

Personality: Jule appears as she wants to and doesn't let anyone else dictate who she ought to be. Because of this, she also respects who other people are, and so long as they can do the same for her, she can get along with them. Usually, she has a very practical and casual manner. A mess doesn't faze her, nor does getting down and dirty to get a job done. She's fairly honest and will make sarcastic comments with the need strikes her. She won't often beat around the bush, nor does she hesitate to let her voice be heard when she really wants it to be. Jule is content to follow someone else's lead as long as he or she doesn't try to make her do something that she doesn't agree with, but she'll step up if no one else will. Functionality is more important than style in her eyes; she doesn't care much for outward appearance. Her clothing is in no way the height of fashion. Jule is an average student at school, and her athletic abilities are decent for the most part, though she excels at swimming. She possesses strong determination to finish a job when she starts it and also to do what she thinks is right. Generally easygoing, anger doesn't come to her in an instant, though she won't keep quiet when she's annoyed or otherwise in a bad mood. Her temper will flare briefly if someone calls her by her full name, which she strongly dislikes. Jule is for the most part a night owl, and she has a habit of staying up late playing video games or chatting with friends online. She appreciates a good practical joke, and in turn takes ones played on her in stride. She has the ability to laugh at her mistakes and quickly move on. Jule has never been popular at school except among the other "unpopular" students. Her hobbies include video games, swimming, practicing electric guitar, playing cards during lunch hour, and hanging out with her friends. Deep beneath her confident appearance, she does occasionally have doubts about the person she is, and she pretends that her parents' separation has less of an effect on her than it actually does. At heart, she is a fundamentally kind, if a little different, person who is still looking for exactly where she wants to go in life.

Pokémon You Want To Be: Misdreavus

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Yeah. I'll fix that later. *Waves away*x3

Anyways, great SU! ~Accepted~ And I'll fill you in on your first post momentarily ^^

EDIT: RSVD: King!-Sableye
    Mira-Jigglypuff
    Dream's-Epilogue-Pikachu
    EDIT EDIT: (I was going to wait until more peoples got there, but whatevs ;3)

Scent on the Wind
    To the Town of Flowers!

Completed by: Beo

Congratulations! Beo reached Floraroma town!
    Beo grew to level 10!
    Beo learned Karate Chop!

Also

Congratulations!

Jule grew to level 8!
    Jule learned Heal Bell (TM/HM/Tutor move)

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Here's mine! ^.^ And yes, Wolf… The name was intentional ;3

Name: Taylor Elizabeth Anderson

Appearance (Pokemon): Taylor looks like any other Jigglypuff, with the exception of a few details. For one thing, the classic bright blue eyes of her species have been replaced with her own green eyes, unfortunately causing Trainers to notice her even more. While her signature dangly earrings are nowhere to be found on her new form, the tip of her left ear retains the diamond stud where she had gotten her cartilage pierced back in Middle School. The main thing Taylor's not too wild about when it comes to her new form is her roundness, but she figured that it was alright as long as it added to her supposed "cute" appearance…
    Appearance (Human): As a human, Taylor definitely fit comfortably into the stereotypical "popular girl" category. She had a perfect complexion, perfect body, perfect clothes… Which resulted in her possessing perfectly confident demeanor. Her hair was a bright blonde with highlights, usually straightened and teased as fashion dictated. Her long, well-toned legs gave her a decent 5'8" in height, making her taller than many of the girls at her school, but not tall enough to make the general male population feel as though her height was somehow a blow to their masculinity. As a result of her regular exposure to the sun, her skin had a perpetually tan hue to it. In the way of makeup, Taylor was slightly more tasteful than the girls in the group she ran with, having worn no noticeable amount with the exception of eyeliner and mascara, which was carefully utilized in order to make her deep green eyes all the more prominent. Though she usually wore whatever happened to be in style at the time, her typical outfit consisted of a T-shirt, short jean shorts and flip-flops. Her faced was heart-shaped and lips full, which added to her feminine features and gave her more to work with.

History: For nearly as long as she could remember, Taylor's mission was to advance her social standing, which in the world of school meant that she had to get popular. She had been born in Hawaii initially, so moving to Florida in Middle School gave her a certain amount of novelty value that quickly allowed her to join the "elites". The obvious next step for her, based on her research (which basically consisted of reading and watching everything that related to the typical school hierarchy) of popularity in American culture, was to join Competitive Cheer, where she gained both physical training, and the attention of the boys in her class. What Taylor quickly discovered was that the fastest way to control the female population was the control the most desirable males, the vast majority of whom were athletes. Luckily for her, the status she had already attained was enough to gain access to that vast majority of said athletes, allowing her to get close to them. This left her at a neigh untouchable position; if any girl so much as started a rumor about Taylor, they could kiss their chances of being asked out by a member of the football team goodbye. Why those particular boys were so sought after was a mystery to Taylor, but their perceived value was more than enough reason for her to go out of her way to ensure that they were under her influence. In this manner, she gained control over the "higher" end of the school, who she saw as the leaders of the general student body. She continued to expand her hold over the students in High School, where she selected for herself the "most valuable" male in the school and strung along several others. As she approached her Senior year, Taylor began developing plans to end her social experiment on the school with a bang before she moved on to manipulating people on a larger scale as a politician. Everything was panning out perfectly in Taylor's life as she continued forward, and there was no possible obstacle in sight that would ever stop her from attaining her goals.

Personality: To put it simply, Taylor is an operator. She is able to figure out how to manipulate people in order to obtain the desired effect, and she's good at it. Taylor is the kind of person who is very used to getting whatever she wants, but is willing to do whatever it takes to get it. In essence, what Taylor desires is power in the form of complete control over every situation she is placed in. Simply calling her ambitious would be an understatement. She acts very outgoing and charming toward those she sees as potentially useful, but pays absolutely no attention to those who are of no value to her. On the inside, however, she is constantly evaluating the actions and reactions of the people around her, callously weighing them on a scale of worth. She has a knack for pinpointing a person's weakness and exploiting it, either to punish them or draw them closer to her. The kind of person she finds easiest to control can be grouped together into one category: men. She found that they were typically much more straightforward than females, and therefore much easier to read. In dealing with men, Taylor can go from a poised, intelligent young lady to a flat-out flirt in an instant, allowing her to get close to virtually any member of that gender in a surprisingly short period of time. While she is typically calm and appearing in control, she has a tendency to freak out and act completely irrationally when placed in a completely foreign situation. If Taylor has no goal currently in mind for one reason or another, she will simply work toward learning skills and developing relationships that could be potentially useful in any way in the future and making her current situation as comfortable as possible. This leaves her in possession of many seemingly random bits of information along with some grossly out of character abilities. Needless to say, Taylor is one of the more selfish people in the world and is very much aware of that fact. The only thing is, she really doesn't care.

Pokemon You Want To Be: Jigglypuff

RP Sample: Do I need one…? *currently too lazy to find one* I'll get one if I have to… *mutters to self*

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Well, four more was the idea. But I suppose one more couldn't hurt. :3

GrifSpark-You are reserved. What Pokemon do ya wanna be? :3

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    I did it! I finally did it! After two long month's of procrastination and writers block issues I've finally posted! I think I've gotten back into my writing groove. Lets hope my laptop decides to stick around long enough to help.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    Which Pokemon, eh? I think I'll go for a Grass-type, since there are none so far. Hmm... Bulbasaur would be a good choice, so I'll play as one of them, please. Although I would like to state that the species could be subject to change, although that Grass/Poison-type is my first choice so far.

EDIT: Up and running.

POKéMON TRANSFORMATION – GrifSpark SU's

Name: Roland "Rory" King

Appearance (Pokémon): Roland is now, by average of his species, about 2'04 in height, and is mostly due to the large plant-bulb now resting on his back. If it were not for that, he'd be quite a bit shorter. Being a Bulbasaur, he is usually found wandering on four feet, as it is easier to travel. However, like many of his species, he can raise himself up on his hind legs, although this is near enough useless as his front legs can do very little.

His large eyes are one of his most notable features, and are the classic red that many of these Seed-Pokémon have. His skin is blue, with a slightly green-ish tint to it, and is covered in darker green patches. These patches are one of the only ways of distinguishing him from other Bulbasaur, as the largest one on his forehead is hollow, resembling the many triangles on a Togepi's shell, only this one is green. And finally, two tiny dagger-like teeth jut out from the roof of his mouth.

Appearance (Human): As a human, and as guessed, Roland looked nothing like a Bulbasaur in his 'previous life'.

Roland stands at roughly 4'10, although this is rather ordinary considering he is only 14, and still has plenty of time to grow. His skin is, or should I say, was, fairly pale, although this would be rather obvious considering he has lived all of his life in England. Being still young, he doesn't appear particularly muscular, but he's not painfully skinny either.

His eyes were once a lightless dark brown, but since the accident they have become a scarlet red. Roland's hair is fairly short, but often a little messy, and equally matches his eye colour, being much the same dark brown as they are.

Roland, during times when he is simply relaxing (Which he doesn't do often), he tends to wear a short sleeved shirt of some kind, although his favourites are simply plain, and usually of his favourite colour, orange. Usually some kind of hooded jacket is worn over his shirts, as the general weather of England is fairly cold. He usually enjoys wearing jackets with sleeves long enough that he can cover his fingertips with the ends. Jeans are almost always worn too, usually blue, or occasionally black.

History: Roland was born to William and Anne-Marie King, with his father's family living there lives in Ireland, and his mother's family hailing from England. His mother moved to Ireland a little before she met his father, so Roland spent nearly all of his life in east Ireland, although he often spent holidays in England to visit family.

His father worked as a local doctor and his mother a nurse, although she quit her job once Roland was born in order to look after him.
    Roland spent his years at school getting average grades, and generally average things. In fact, his life was generally average and uninteresting, other than the fact he often spent time swapping between the two countries.

His younger sister, Anna, was born once Roland was five years of age, and soon a second sister called Mariah once he had become nine. He often acted much like an older brother should do, looking after them, and making sure they didn't get into any trouble, which could often be difficult with his rather stubborn, and occasionally childish personality. Either way, he enjoyed his current life, and it would have gone on like that. Unfortunately for him, his father had been relocated to London, England. Although it could have been a lot worse, it still made Roland lose contact with his previous friends.

A few years later, a couple of days after his 14th birthday, he receives a package, which he assumes to be a gift from one of his relatives in Ireland. He quickly scans over the object, although still wonders what it is. But it's all for nought, when the world he lives in turns black, and is left with an empty nothingness. Until of course, he wakes up…

Personality: Roland is a rather chatty person, and is always looking for a conversation to jump into. His sociability is his greatest trait, and something that he tries to keep hold of. He is a rather charismatic person, and a great person to be around. Unless of course you plan on talking to him seriously, which is where he falters, and by quite a lot.

He's a joker, which explains the above. He tends to joke even in some of the most serious of situations, which many others don't like. Unlike many other "jokers", who tend to be rather laid back, Roland can be rather stubborn at times, often rushing strait first into the middle of a fire-fight without even realising. In short, he's your average class clown. A great person to be around, but only for a few minutes before Roland just becomes irritating.

He often gets a little over-enthusiastic about things, which is doubled by the fact he is rather oblivious at times, making things that tend to be easily noticed a little surprising to him.
    When it comes to his name, he knows many people prefer to be known by a shortened version of their name, but Roland couldn't care less, often being referred to by both Roland and Rory.

Pokémon You Want To Be: Bulbasaur
    Pokemon Transformation OOC- (PG-15)

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Hey welcome back Yashi! I should have a post up as well in the next day or so, i've had alot of class work to get done lately along with midterms.

Back