• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation OOC- (PG-15)

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
Years
  • Third time's the charm, I guess...
    You would have thought Team Galactic would have realised that you can't keep apparitions in solid containers. They should really hire the Ghostbusters to get rid of Jule, eh?

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Well... None of those organizations have much common sense anyways. I mean, look at Team Rocket. :3

Not only do they put an electric Pokemon in metal cages, half of their gadgets that fail are giant vacuums, and yet keep buying more. x3

Anyways, yeah. Just realized with this quest, most of you will be reaching level 14, where you get to learn another TM/HM/Tutor/Egg move :3 I'll contact you guys about that shortly :3

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • I am not dead. I just vanished off the face of the earth for a bit. :|
    I've got alot of catching up to do though >.<

GrifSpark

Years
  • Indeed you do Yashi, indeed you do... Anyway, Roland growing to level fourteen makes him two levels off evolution. Is there going to be evolution in this RP? Roland would freak out so much about it, although eventually get used to his new abilities... probably.

And of course Wolf, what would Team Rocket be if they made an electric-proof fence and remembered to make it fire-proof too?

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • @Grif: They would actually be successful :3

Yashi: Guess I owe you some levels after that post :3

Congratulations!

Scent on the Wind
    To the Town of Flowers!

Completed by: Brooklyn

Brooklyn grew to level 10!

Brooklyn learned Fake Out!

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Grazie mi amigo!
    I would have added the next part too, but my brain kinda farted D:
    I still dunno how the heck Brooklyn is supposed to get some replacement glasses or something.

GrifSpark

Years
  • She could always, you know, steal them. Or she could just give up on sight and learn to see the surroundings via sound and smell. It might be a little difficult for her to try either of those (since it'll be near impossible to find any glasses if you can't see), but it was just a thought.

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
  • @GrifSpark;; Hm, the Ghostbusters might do the trick. Or Luigi and his ghost vacuum cleaner.

The problem with finding glasses, apart from getting them for a Pokémon in the first place, would be finding ones with her prescription. Maybe a Pokémon Center would have the solution? Nurse Joys ought to know something about what to do with a near-blind Pokémon. Just a thought.

Aw, and I don't get a level for meeting everyone? Sad face... ^.~
    Will be getting another post in as soon as I can. I was waiting for someone else since Jule just walked(?) up to all of you guys, but if I have time before that happens, I'll post anyway. xD

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • @Liacri - I can think of something :D Barry being frightened by something invisible should be funny :3

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Liacri: *Shifty eyes* *Clubs over head with Tuna Fish* *Runs*
    (I'll fix it x3)

*Cough* Congratulations!

Jule grew to level 11! *Cough Cough*

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
  • @Zeph;; Ha, sounds like fun. From what I've gathered about Ghost types, they're selectively visible, but Jule hasn't exactly figured that out yet. ^^'

@Wolf;; Not again... *is slapped with tuna fish*
    Would you like a cough drop, Delores? -.- (If you're extremely confused, that's a Harry Potter reference. And even if you aren't... *chases* *steals fish* *thwaps Wolf over the head with it*)
    Thank chu~ :3

GrifSpark

Years
  • Odour Sleuth is nothing when you know Petal Dance. Why pin-point an exact location when you can just blow a rough area to pieces? And besides, if that doesn't work, flailing vines around almost certainly will... And hey, atleast it's not me getting hit with a tuna this time!

*Ducks...*

GrifSpark

Years
  • @Grif Spark - Good point, but can you Falcon Pawnch? B)

Falcon... PAWNCH!

Well, I can, but I don't think Roland has that kind of ability. Technically, he hasn't got hands, so punching is out of the question. Maybe I should have made Roland a Magby or something... wait, can Barry use Stringshot? Roland can- well, he could if I wanted him to...

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • @Grif - Barry knows Metronome, so he can use pretty much anything :3

Back