• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Treasures!

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    Crystal Clair said:
    Whoa! Kyledove, the god among sprites. Thanks for the links. His sprites are like the best of the best of the best...... Ok ya get my point.
    One day I will be like that.
    You asked to see better maps, youve seen some, so what are you still complaining about. You know for all that talk you do about how snobbish the pokemon treasures crew is one would think you would at least TRY to follow your own advice. What Im saying if you havnt figured it out yet is shutup, you cant just jump on PC and start bashing peoples games like you're any better than the people who work hard just like you, Ive seen PLENTY of games here with BETTER maps than yours its life you cant be the best at everything live with it.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • You asked to see better maps, youve seen some, so what are you still complaining about. You know for all that talk you do about how snobbish the pokemon treasures crew is one would think you would at least TRY to follow your own advice. What Im saying if you havnt figured it out yet is shutup, you cant just jump on PC and start bashing peoples games like you're any better than the people who work hard just like you, Ive seen PLENTY of games here with BETTER maps than yours its life you cant be the best at everything live with it.
    You dont know what you're even talking about! You're making no sense. I am not living with it. I'm fighting it! Dont you tell me to shut up, you are so rude! Were you born in a barn or something.
    And gawd! I'm not complaining. If you think you're smart, then act like it.
    Besides, say one more rude thing and I'll get the mods after you. This is a forum, a place to civilize, not a place to fight.
    Besides when I ranted before, I was going thru pms so EXCUUUSE ME!

Years
  • Maybe it would be best for you to leave this thread temporarily Clair. You are only causing spam and flaming, most of which you are doing.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
  • Pokegen eh? Same engine as us. We're thinking about affiliating.

Lack of help wanted was for a while, as we were trying to set our heads straight.

I like the sprite town, it's quite cool ^_^

We're gonna open up a few boards for you all, perhaps story releases soon enough.

And also *link removed* Pokemon Cyare is also an awesome game with the PO engine.

Last edited by a moderator:

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
  • *takes out rocket launcher* Calm down, people!

Crystal Clair, you can join, but there ARE good sprites here (not just the defaul Paint colour no-shading ones) but you just gotta find them. You will find that at PT, where we have the best spriters I've seen (and boy have I seen hundreds!) like Cuddles (I think 'Cuddles' is a group big people with multiple brains, but a bad attitude at people) and the famous REMY! If you wanna help with tiles and have 'em in the game, you need to improve them a bit. It's all floating in the air because it has nearly no shade whatsoever! The pole from the house is floating, the palm trees, the glass house... and the shade from the fence is awkward. Make that constructive critiscism. I always took it in and improved and you can ask Matt how much I did. When I look on my old sprites, I puke.
    See how many flaws? It's still not too good, but ideas and form are growing. Keep up.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Crystal Clair, you can join, but there ARE good sprites here (not just the defaul Paint colour no-shading ones) but you just gotta find them. You will find that at PT, where we have the best spriters I've seen (and boy have I seen hundreds!)
    Okay, I guess I'll see you there.
    Sayonara
    And yes, I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused on this thread. It wont happen again.
    Clair: I'll make sure Crystal Clair doesn't flame anymore. *cracks whip* believe me, I'll make sure.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
  • Well, for our game, we need all the Emerald tiles, and I thought I'd ask here since many here are romhackers..

Is anyone willing to rip all the tiles from Elitemap tilesets?

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Actually, we aren't romhackers, but we are able to rip tiles for you. Unfortunately, I'm not able to do that. If I could I would help you out with that.

How's the progress on the game matt? Is Deathchill's program working yet?

Vchat20

[PAM] Founder/Coder
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    unfortunately, Deathchill's program is not working yet (afaik atleast). in fact i havent heard much from him either on AIM or on the official PO forums in quite a while. he only just recently sent out a newsletter to current PO subscribers asking to help out in raising money to hire on a C++ developer and to get a dedicated server for the game. but beyond that, i havent seen anything new from him reguarding the game.

keep in mind i rarely check out the treasures forums or any other game's forums involving PO so i dont know if he has been more involved at their sites or not. feel free to enlighten me though :)

btw, feel free to pop in and reply any time matt. just realised he was talking to you and not me. :laugh:

Last edited:

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
  • I'm not sure about our progress. Over 50% on tiles and Pokemon. 25%ish on trainers and such.

2% on scripting, cuz our site makes scripting for us.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    I can see how this game could be fun but it's hard to get excited when all we have is some basics on how it will work.

Could you get some stuff together like official Pok?mon games do? You know, perhaps pictures of the trainers, storyline (or do you make your own storyline as you play?), maybe an items list, move list.

If you release something like this and it gets copied, it's not like people won't know about it with your game's popularity.

Someone showed me the Johto Gyms for it about three months ago. I doubt I was supposed to see them but they look great.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
  • We have trainers and move lists. Trainers in the trainers forum, Moves in the roundup.

The story will be set, but we'll likely throw in a little le-way. We'll reveal a bit of the story as it developps. I'll give a few little hints:

-Taion had team Apollo
    -Hopho has Team Togepi
    -Two words that are crucial to Johto- Team Rocket

Move list and ability list will soon be on the site. Many of them are in the Pokedex. Check it out, our site man FMY has done a good job on it.

Plus, if you're not allowed places you should be, or you think there's some forums there that should be added, PM me. (Battle Logs perhaps? Advertisement? We may also add a Site area that you're allowed in!)

Years
  • This is an example of the graphics of PT. ITs the tin tower and and some new pokemon from PT hope you guys like it .

Pokemon Treasures!

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
  • Yeah, since we don't have an engine yet, we'll continue to show you guys our graphics. I'll also show some of my menus later. (Not the start menu, that'll look like FRLG or RS, I'm not sure. These are mini menus)

I'll also give teasers of some of our new music. The really good stuff is the MP3's, which will be up when our friends at the Pokemon factory can get it hosted for us.

Back