• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Truth is locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC; Oh don't worry Silver. I assure you I'll be a threat.

Alana heard a woosh and looked up. She spotted Skarmory and the boy who had been bothering her earlier. "Hey you. Come down here. I wanna talk to you."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i walk arond lygypt and find a forest. i enter the forest and i get attacked by a pinsir."go combusken!flamethrower!"the pinsir faints and combusken starts glowing"huh?whats happenin!?"she grows a bit ad changes chape then stops glwing."combusken?"it ssays blaziken and it says it can fly."ok lets fly then."i t holds me with its arms and it leaps into th air then starts falling. it lands and leaps again higher this time."cool. you jumping so high its like flying!"

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    Summer decided to explore. She released her Horsea. Suddenly wild Dustox appeared.
    " Horsea water gun!" the jet of water hit Dustox. It got wet and flew away. Suddenly a boy appeared.
    " Wanna battle? 1 on 1?" he asked. Summer nodded. The boy send out a Grovyle and Summer send out a Horsea.
    " Horsea, use smoke screen!"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i land in a city and i see a gym.i walk around and go into the pokemon centre. i ask the nurse if i can register for the gym challenge.she says yes and i sign up.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    Grovyle couldn't see.
    " This is our chance Horsea, use water gun!" A jet of water hit Grovyle.
    " Grovyle, use bullet seed!" Horsea took a lots of damage.
    " Horsea, Use twister!" the attack hit Grovyle and it fainted. The boy returned his Grovyle and left. " You did it Horsea!" Horsea jumped in joy. Suddenly, it started glowing. It became bigger. When glowing stopped, there were no Horsea, only Seadra.
    " Seadra!" it said.
    " Wow, my Horsea evolved into Seadra!" Summer smiled.

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    im in

Name:alex
    personality:not very nice,except to his pokemon.even at this young age he is interested in girls. he doesnt get angry easily.
    Pokemon: (for now) trecko
    Pikachu
    Chimchar

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    <_< This thread is over two years old. You're not supposed to post in threads that are over a month old. *reports*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back