• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Truth is locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i watch the togetic start glowing."primeape use your most powerful attack." primeape starts steaming jumping up and down.she runs at togetic and punch it hard in the chest.(rage)

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Togetic be more careful." Suddenly Togetic glowed and was healed. "Did you forget about Togetic's first attack? Togetic fly up hi so Primape can't touch you. Now use Sky Attack again!" Togetic lew up really hi then started to power up again.

Alana

Years
    Alana glared at the Steelix. Togetic was figeting with the extra distraction. Alana turned around and glared at the boy behind her. "If you wouldn't mind moving your Steelix I would like to continue this battle." She growled in an icey tone.

Alana

Years
    Alana glared back then turned around to continue the battle. "Togetic use Sky Attack now!"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "primeape dodge it!" prime ape started getting out of the way but got hit and flew back 2 metres."come on primeape!"she tried but couldnt get up."primeape return."

Alana

Years
    Togetic flew into Alana's arms and she grinned. "great job Togetic. I knew you could win." She walked over to Jasmine and held out her hand. "Great battle. But remember its skill that counts not size."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "thanks alana. i my stratigy is skill also but we arnt in primeapes prefered area. he could have one but ,well togetics well trained."i walk around and my pokegear beeps."hmm new map.new radio stations."

Alana

Years
    Alana looked up at the Skarmory iratably but then smiled and looked away. She checked her Pokegear and found she had some new things too. She waved to Jasmine and left the center.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    " I wonder where should I go next..." Summer walked all around the Lygyptian.
    " Hey girl, come over here." Summer looked. It was a man. She walked over to him.
    " What do you want?"
    " Well, I thought you were searching for something interesting. Did you ever heard of ancient Lygyptian god?" man asked. Summer shook her head.
    " Well, take this paper." he handed her a old piece of paper. Summer took it.

Alana

Years
    Alana walked for a while looking around at all the shops and people. Finally she stopped at a pwan shop and pulled out the pendent. "how much do you think this would go for." the manager looked at it. For a moment his eyes got big but then he went back to normal and said, "not much. Five dollars at the most. You want to sell it?"

"No thanks just curious." He was about to say more but she left.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back