• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Truth is locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Paige was walking down to the pokecenter when she heard a voice <hello yumi!> "huh? who is yumi?" <it is your past self I am a guid to tell you about your powers> "o......k..........."

espeon and umbreon

&#32118;&#23550;&#12395;&#21213;&#12388;!!
    Years
    Did you know that you actually carried your good and bad all along? Yami snickered.
    " No," Summer replied.
    Well, I Yami, also known as your dark side will grow and your good side will be so small, Yami said.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "for me i'll use primeape."i walk out side the pokemon centre and primeape and combusken follow."primeape we are going to battle. your up first. " she walks onto the feild.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Alright then. Togetic let's start out with Wish!" Togetic closed it's eyes and muttered something. It glowed for a minute then the glow vanished and it opened it's eyes again. "Good now use Quick Attack!"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "primeape.flip and seismic toss!" primeape forward cartwheels and grabs togetic with its hand then lands and throws togetic into the ground. she then back flips a few times and gets out of range.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "your turn."i smirk.i look at the togetic."your togetic is well trained.but i doubt it can beat my pokemon."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back