• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Twilight Version

allexallex

Hack em or leave em
Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    yo underdudex i know i good spriter and he said he wants to join your team and he is part of a map that i did for a diffrent hack but not the whole thing

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
    Years
  • I don't think we really need any more right now, but he can be a back up in case on of us is on vaca. or something.

allexallex

Hack em or leave em
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    ok that is ok oh and here is part of the map but not one for the game cause i dont know how to post the whole map

Smileman

Years
  • ok that is ok oh and here is part of the map but not one for the game cause i dont know how to post the whole map
    Ok, to view the whole map, go to advance map so you can see the map, then hit Print Screen, then go to paint, hit Paste, then crop it.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • The only way we can map an airport... is if we get a tile spriter. We need new tiles with the Aeroplane etc. etc. to map an Airport.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • @~element - I suppose that would work too, try and make a port, no town, maybe a pokecenter/mart.
    @Kaizer-X - the highest you can get is leader, it goes in this order:
    -Grunt
    -Rookie
    -Special Member
    -Squad Admin
    -Squad Leader
    -Admin
    -Head Admin

And after you beat the Team Leader:
    Leader!

@SkyeheavenXX, yeah I'll need to know what you can do.

Smileman

Years
  • Underdudex, ask a moderator if they can make me also able to edit and etc. to the group, since I'm the co leader XD

Back