• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Twister: Hurricanes of Superbia

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    I Only see Mr.Hack on In the Middle of the night...At least in my time-zone...And Ray...Are you going to Sprite Twistera...:D

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    If someone gives me a sprite...I can index it...And insert it...Or give you the Indexed Sprite and they can insert it...if I don't have the Rom...:)

Kindo

What!!
    Years
    i only ever see you on my weekends

yeah and red apple could you please help with the music?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    No Problem,i made you the banner.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    That banner is someone elses with your writing over the top :\ you can even still read the writing underneath!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Yeah,but its not good for a banner,and are you kidding me everyone?This banner is a failure.I wonder why did i posted.Please gimme a long image of rayquaza,so i can do an appropriate banner.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    o.0
    cake?Can you explain what do you mean when you say that my scripting is complicated?

Back