• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Twister: Hurricanes of Superbia

Kindo

What!!
    Years
    Storyline
    The continent of Superbia contains two regions: the region of Kyali,covered in endless deserts,and the region of Ottagna,with raging tempests and twisters
    In the whole continent begun occuring a strange phenomenon: The winds stopped to blow.Life is freezing slowly,and behind this thread is the team Tempest.
    They captured the king of the air and the winds, Twistera.They forced it to absorb all the winds to freeze the life upon the earth.
    Now the have gained control of the region,whenever a rebellion,they unleash the furious hurricanes,and destroy all the rebels.
    Now,they're defending,preparing for an attack in the capital of Ottagna.
    You're in a small village,Stonegate.you're a 15 years old boy,bored to hear all the news from the attacks in Ottagna.
    But you like to hear the tales your grandpa's telling you.
    '' They passed through the bridge of the Vast Crater....i tried to stop them,but they were stubborn.....then a tempest smashed the bridge....i never saw them since then..''
    He meant your parents.When he told that,you're furious with team tempest.
    You ask your grandpa for a pokemon but he needs his .
    You go out and suddenly are run into bye a Evee you give it a potion and it starts to bond with you.
    You train evee alot in the region of Kyali.

So,you're out to beat the 4 tournaments in your region.In the next village,you meet 2 members of team tempest,mugging an old timer.
    You beat em up for good,they got away.they were here probably to see how the things are in Kyali.Spies.
    The old man gives you a choice of one of his evee evolutions stones
    Features

The unveiling of the awaited futuristic pokemon
    New Trainers!
    New Items!
    and NEW MAIN CHARACTERS!
    A challenge room where only the best who have done everything possible in the game can verse Ash and Gary(red and green)
    And also instead of a victory road you will have to verse 7 challengers in 2 rooms then battle a elite four.
    The screenshots

Videos
    Spoiler:

Glitches
    None
    Help Needed
    I need at least two experienced scripters
    and two spriters
    Just give me proof and maybe screenshots and what jobs

Team
    Ray Maverick:Most of Story idea,mapper
    Ageangel:Advance Map
    Mr.Hack:advance text,mapper
    +ShadowRayquaza+: pokemon Inserter/Mapper

Support Credits
    Ray Maverick:Banner maker,Story Idea
    +ShadowRayquaza+Awesome maps
    Red Apple:Great music
    Me:Mapping
    Ageangel:Mapper

Last edited:

Kindo

What!!
    Years
    Sure Your one of Ray Mavericks friends arent you he got me this good story you can join but what are you skills?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Ok,but where is the CSS code?Did you removed it?The layout of the thread supposed to be cool.....but anyway,we'll care about that later.
    Remove the numbers from each line and paint blue the letters. ;)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Wow,mr hack,this thread got many posts already!Wow!

*my sig is disabled for 12pixls!!!NOOOOOOOO.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    Yes...the Numbers are...Uh...Unneeded...The story is great...And the Red is starting to irrate my eyes...The Capture Button is to take pics. for the screenshots section...It is F12 in VBA...You need to follow my PM to input them in your posts...

Offtopic-Ray...you seem to always have a problem with your sig. whenever you add something...Shrink the Images with Irfanveiw...

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    He means screenshot by images.With 4 screenshots we can move the hack from the scrapbox to the progressing hacks section.

Taz Maverick

Inactive
    Years
    This looks very cool,Ray told me that he helped you.Nice!!And the ''hurricanes of superbia'' is the best name i've ever heard!I'll check this thread later,to see the progress.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    I'll be expecting this hack...

Still no screens? I understand...

I loved the reviews! :)

I'll support the hack! But give me a good outcome!

Haha! Peace! Good Luck!

P.S. :)

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    Try a different site that you can upload pics. on...I don't know any others though...Ask my Friend MASTEROFPUPPETS...he knows an alternate way...He's also an Expert Mapper...

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Yeah,don't forget to add an intro section in the thread.

Haha,you're right.When we get over with hacking,we'll post some screens.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    Thats OK!

I'll still root for you!

I know, from reading the reviews, that this will be a great hack... Just put some efforts in it! :)

P.S. My suggestion is to: "Add some Events!"

Peace! :)

Back