• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Under the Moonlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Plot

It is desperate, indeed. People appearing out of nowhere, with no proof of them even existing before people met them. No documents of any kind can prove they existed before certain moments in time. At the same time, children are disappearing… at least so it seems…

The sad truth is that they are being kidnapped, and being transformed, right down at the genetic level. Transformed into hybrids. Hybrids of what? The kind found in fiction, those who have passed into an impossibility, or at least by most scientists… yes… The hybrids who are made up of humans and pokémon…

Meanwhile, the several people who have appeared are remembering their powers… their powers, ones that resemble pokémon powers, which have one definite title. They are referred to as "PSI" collectively, and only the people who have appeared mysteriously seem to possess it. All of them share one common memory when they wake up… a memory of one individual, throughout time… some know him as Pokey, and most know him as King P… They won't share this memory with anyone.

Can the newcomers to Sinnoh survive in this strange world?

Sinnoh has more than it's fair share of mysteries, but maybe they are going to far…
    Every full moon there is something raging throughout the land, ever changing in its location. Some say there are many of them. Some describe it as magic. Others describe it as "Some sort of DNA mutating virus."

About the virus
    The scientists are correct in this case- it is a direct mutation of the DNA caused by a virulent life form, activated by the resonance of the full moon's light. People who are infected with it are referred to as 'Changers'. The DNA mutation virus (Or DNAMV for short) causes the affected people to change into the pokemon that spread it to them.
    It is spread through bites, scratches, and other similar means and transformations occur during the full moon. Those who are affected severely will keep units of the pokemon DNA after each transformation, and bit by bit will become a pokemon.

Permanently.

There are those who will exploit this virus for their own benefit, and will do anything they can to render resistance useless.

Notes
    Phew! That was the longest session of technobabble I have ever written! For those who don't understand, King P is a character from the game Mother 3, which I recommend you play. The four characters in the 'accepted' section are people from said game, and, apart from Lucas, who is me, are all available to play as.

Rules
    1. Absolutely no legendary Changers or hybrids.

2. Grammar, people!

3. Have fun!

4. You can be a trainer, a Hybrid or a Changer.

5. You are allowed a maximum of 2 characters.

6. Absolute minimal bunnying.

7. The four line rule applies- I cannot stress this enough! No chances!

8. You must input this into your signup for you to be accepted:
    O o
    /¯/___________________________ _
    | DOCTOR OCTAGONAPUS!
    | BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHH!!!!!!!
    \_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯

Signup form

Name: (Just do it! Hope you don't have trouble with naming!)
    Pokemon form: (If applicable)
    Percentage of permanent transformation: (How far you are into irreversible transformation, only applies to changers)

Appearance: (A paragraph, or if you can, a picture and a paragraph.)
    Personality: (A good paragraph or two for this section.)
    History: (2 or more paragraphs)

RP sample: Not required, but will boost acceptance chance as long as it is good quality.

Pokemon Signup (for a trainer's Pokémon) (NO legendaries)

Nickname:
    Species:
    Personality:
    Appearance: (oddities about)

Accepted List

1: Me as Lucas
    2: Fia as Zora
    3: Scarecrow1113 as Tsuki
    4: AndrewTemari101 as Ryan Woods
    5: Alysa as George Kizoumi
    6:
    7:
    8:

My Signup
    The most important part of the rp… Me! Kidding…

Name: Lucas
    Pokemon form: Shinx
    Percentage of permanent transformation: About 46%.

Appearance: Lucas is quite short for his age, but his exact height has never been measured. He has a nice, pleasant skin colour that soothes some people, and blonde hair that has a tuft going off to his right. His largish eyes and small nose give off a cute appearance that some would call deceptive.

As part of his Changer status, he has electricity glands on his wrists, a Shinx tail and his body is growing fur.
    He can often be seen wearing a red and yellow striped shirt with a blue jacket (Which has yellow stripes at the location of his electricity glands), blue jeans, and white socks. He wears red shoes with yellow soles.

Personality: Lucas is an energetic, if somewhat overcautious person. You wouldn't find him too far away from town, unless he was being chased, and he is a little bit of a shyster. Too bad he has to; or else someone from the authorities will probably take him away.
    He is also afraid of too much change, and he doesn't quite know why. It might something to do with his life before he found himself in Sinnoh. He happens to be good at drawing.

History: Lucas can remember almost nothing about his life before he mysteriously appeared in Sinnoh. What he can remember is just fragments, nothing more. One particularly menacing flashback involves some sort of mechanical spider with a large (Read: FAT!), old man in it, with only 2 words audible. King P…
    He knows nothing about this 'King P', but often has dreams about him. No, not dreams, nightmares. He has never disclosed them to anyone, not ever.

Shortly after awakening in Sinnoh, he found out at least a dozen new facts about this new world. The most important one: It was cold. He didn't know why, but he decided to live in Sandgem town. It gave off some sort of familiar feel… And he swore he'd seen the equipment in the lab and the pokemon center before…

He ended up starting a journey with his Piplup, but after getting attacked himself by a Shinx that Piplup couldn't fend off he decided to give it back to Prof. Rowan and live a normal life in Sandgem-but if anything, it became less normal. He noticed two scratches, one on each leg and... the next full moon, well… you'll see for yourself…

RP sample: I'm not putting one on, because it's rather late at night here.

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Hmm? Can I reserve a Hybrid? What's the huge (past the obvious XD) difference between a Changer and a Hybrid?

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
  • I'm assuming Hybrids are part-human, part-Pokemon (so like a human might have Glaceon's ears and tail, but can't change into an actual Glaceon). But I'm only getting this from Slytherfang (now .Twenty Six)'s Hybrid Chronicles, which became dead quite a while ago here in PC's Pokemon RP forum.

Anyways, I'm gonna sign up to be a Changer, so I'll get an SU later, if that's OK? ^^

And would Changers be able to change into already evolved Pokemon? 'Cause I was thinking of having my character change into a Glaceon XD

Years
  • Name: Tsuki, Changer
    Pokemon form: Typhlosion
    Percentage of permanent transformation: 17%

Appearance:
    Tsuki has blue eyes. She's basically average height for a girl, about 5'6". Her skin is a very pale color, and sometimes people would tease her about being part albino. Because of her having the virus, she's beginning to get a red mark on her back from where the flames appear every time she changes. It grows deeper and deeper as she shifts more and more. Her nails also grow at a more rapid pace, so they're often 1/4 of an inch long. She thinks her eyes are beginning to get a red hue, but sometimes she doubts it.
    Normally she wears a black hooded sweatshirt with fire on the end and on the sleeves. Her hair is brown, but it has a bit of blonde in it. She always wears blue jeans that are torn at the end because they're so long. Her shoes are black on the outside with red leopard design on the tongue. She doesn't wear glasses or anything like that. The only real accessory she uses is a watch on her left wrist, a hair tie because she always keeps her hair in a ponytail, and she has a red and black bracelet around her right wrist.

Personality:
    Tsuki is quiet around people she doesn't know. Around people she does know, however, she's often pretty entergic and talkative. When someone gets her angry, she can get really fired up and mad. A lot of people like to hang around her because normally she's a pretty cool person, but they know not to get her angry.
    Sometimes people refer to her as sarcastic as well, because she always seems to be making some comment. She's also pretty good with comebacks. If she ever finds someone she likes, she always thinks she makes a fool out of herself and regrets talking to the person. She's also really bad at sports, so that's part of the reason a lot of kids never really play with her.
    History:
    Tsuki had always lived in the small town of Twinleaf. There were few Pokemon in the town, and also few people to talk to. Her parents made her go to the local school, forcing her to give up the dream she had of traveling around and capturing Pokemon to call her own. Since there weren't any people in her age in the town, she didn't really have any friends. She had always wanted a Typhlosion, so when she got a Cyndaquil egg from her parents as a gift for her 11th birthday, she was really excited.
    Tsuki loved her Typhlosion now that it was fully evolved and grown from all of the love and care. One day, Typhlosion didn't come home at night but Tsuki didn't think anything of it. The next day, Typhlosion came back and it looked deranged and weary. When she tried to get near him, he scratched her and then ran away. That's how she got the virus.
    RP sample:
    Tsuki looked out the window, feeling her limbs begin to ache and twitch. She felt the signs coming upon her, but she didn't want to go out in the woods just to shift again. Her parents were beginning to notice...she didn't want to tell them. How could she? If they knew, they would probably try to have her taken to be tested on for cures.
    As she felt more restless, Tsuki got up and packed a small backpack of things she knew she would need in the morning. With a small tremble, she shouldered the backpack and scaled down the side of the window. Hopping to the ground, she ran off into the forest. Her muslces screamed and when she got into the woods, her shape exploded as fire burst from her back.

O o
    | DOCTOR OCTAGONAPUS!
    \_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Last edited:

RetroGamer379

Call Me Retro!
    Years
  • Name: Hawkeye, a Trainer

Pokemon form: Dunno what this is so I'll just leave it blank

Percentage of permanent transformation: Uh, 0% because I am not a changer

Appearance: Brown Eyes. Almost six feet, but not quite. Yellow shirt with PokeBall on it, dark blue shorts. Green shoes with lightning bolts on them. Around 135 pounds, dirty blonde hair. No hat (I hate hats) hair isn't brushed, its all over the place. Like he just woke up out of bed. Big, bushy eyebrows. No glasses.

Personality: Cautious, and will stand up for his friends. Doesn't fullt trust anyone he does not quite know, and is attached extremely to his sole Pokemon, Misdreavus. Not really a hero, but brave. Dislikes people who act stupid for no reason (A reason to act stupid is if your life is in danger or they have a medical/mental contition). Not very atheletic. LOVES animals. When friends are in danger, will risk his life to save them.

History: About a year ago, Hawkeye was walking along a road, when he heard a Pokemon's cry. Its was a misdreavus, being attacked by a Houndoom. Hawkeye charged towards the Houndoom, not thinking. After being burned, he felt okay because the Misdreavus was alright. As he was walking away, the Misdreavus followed him, and would not leave his side. Later, he found an empty PokeBall, and although he left it alone, the Misdreavus captured itself in there somehow and it was officially his. After traveling to Oreburgh (Not that long from Eterna) he beat Roark, and continued to beat all the gym leaders in the Sinnoh region. He has not, however, taken on the Elite 4; instead, he has taken up residence in Snowpoint, with his aunt. However, his aunt has been kidnapped and been injected with the strange virus, now Hawkeye vows to save his aunt.

Nickname: Misdreavus
    Species: Misdreavus
    Personality: Shy, doesn't like people she don't know
    Appearance: Same old misdreavus model that nintendo came up with

RP Sample:
    Hawkeye fell to the ground again. He had been two days without food, and water was scarce. He had made it pretty far, however, in just two days. Soon he would be in Eterna, where he once lived. Maybe he could go see his mother, but not tell her of his aunt. As he staggered to get up, he saw a shadow bow over him. He was afraid to look up. Arching his head upwards, he saw a huge man, almost 7 feet tall
    "You don't look to good," he said. "Beat me in a battle and I'll let you rest up in my house."
    Getting on his feet, Hawkeye was not one for making his Misdreavus battle. But, seeing as it was the only way to get help before Eterna, he whispered, "Lets go, Misdreavus." and then he threw the PokeBall out to battle.

O o
    | DOCTOR OCTAGONAPUS!
    \_\¯

Last edited:

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
  • Name: Zora Notte (Serene d'Arc as a Pokemon)
    Pokemon form: Glacia/Glaceon
    Percentage of permanent transformation: 50% (just to make it equal~)

Appearance:Standing at roughly 5'5, Zora's sort of short for her age. While being 18 in reality, she looks about 13-15. Her chest is roughly a D-cup, and her weight is average to that of someone the age of how she looks. Her skin is a bit of a tanned peach, particularly because she's got a Venetian sort of look and thus has that kind of tone to her skin (and I suppose one could say that another would have that tone if living in Phenac City in Orre). Her hair is a fair blonde, and in a wavy style ends at roughly her chest. As for her eyes, they're a beautiful cobalt blue, though when in a dark area, they seem to be more of a purple sort of color.

Zora tends to wear a very light blue gypsy-like dress (where the sleeves sort of fall at the holes the arms stick out of), with some regular blue spots on each side. You could say her top kind of resembles that of a Zora's from Ocarina of Time (which is also where I got her name, but it is an actual name in real life). She may sometimes wear gloves that match her top's basic color. As for the rest of her body, she likes wearing a light blue tiger-schemed pair of jeans with the color scheme matching that of her top's, although it seems to be just a bit darker. As for her feet, Zora likes wearing fancy blue slipper-like shoes. She absolutely detest high heels, and would never wear such things, despite her regular rank.

As a Glacia/Glaceon, Zora is actually...a shiny one (if this isn't OK, then I'll take it out). Rather than being a normal one, Zora thinks this is because a shiny Glaceon fits her attire's color scheme more than a regular one.
    Personality:Because she was always spoiled as a child with riches and objects and anything of the sort, Zora may seem to be a bit obsessed with money at times. She thinks money makes the world go 'round, much like others. As for her love of materials, you couldn't call her a materialist, per se, but she doesn't like losing any of her possessions. For her typical personality, she seems to be carefree and often a bit of a party animal. Although this doesn't seem so great for one of her status, Zora also tends to be very studious and thus takes up an interest in Pokemon breeding. She also likes watching/participating in battling and contests, though both do not beat her love of breeding.

History: Living in the wealthiest of homes throughout all of the Orre region, Zora was always spoiled and given two Pokemon every year for Christmas since she was 8, up until she turned 13. Once she had six Pokemon, she began to travel around the Orre region, competing in whatever tournaments were going on. After competing and winning in all of them, Zora was compelled to move out of the Orre region and go to many other regions.

The first of her stops was Sinnoh, where she was able to evolve the two of her first Pokemon ever (she actually got them as a pair). She began to compete in the contests in Hearthome and managed to win all the ribbons except for the ones in the Master rank contest. She also managed to collect six of the eight badges. At this point, she was around 16.

Before she headed off to Johto, however, Zora entered the Game Corner in Veilstone. Even though she was rich and whatnot, Zora had an obsession for gambling, and was quite lucky in most cases. She was able to get a lot of the things she wanted from the game corner, and finally decided to head off to Johto. But, before she could act, she received terrible news. Her mother, whom she had loved the most, was shot while attending an opera. Zora stayed in a state of depression for quite a few weeks, her Pokemon sympathizing with her.

Choosing to leave most her Pokemon back at home in Phenac City, Zora only kept her one Glaceon, Serene, with her. However, at some point Serene was afflicted with confusion by some mischievous Pokemon. And, without realizing it, the Glaceon bit Zora's left arm, just above the elbow. At first, nothing seemed to be wrong; Zora chose to send Serene the Glaceon back with her other Pokemon to Orre, so nothing else would happen. Shrugging it off, Zora continued to live her "normal" life, unaware of what the full moon would soon do to her....

RP sample: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=4388778&postcount=36

You might wanna read the Intro. post in the SU, though :/

And if there's anything you want me to change, let me know XD

Edit: How could I forget the password? X_X

O o
    | DOCTOR OCTAGONAPUS!

Thank you, copy-paste XD

Last edited:

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Oh, right. Forgot to mention that one. Think of a Werewolf (I mention them in both my roleplays, and if you really don't know, look them up on wikipedia) A changer is like a werewolf, but changes into a pokemon, also keeping small parts of their pokemon form after each change. A hybrid is an artificially created bond of human and pokemon DNA, which mildly resembles a Changer after at least 2 or 3 full moons (the virus is activated each full moon). Okay?
    Sorry if I confused you. Now I gotta add this to the first post. Oh, and Mira, you are reserved. I guess blue is my new reserved font colour.
    Fia: Pending.It still needs the password. Oh, and Hybrid Chronicles was my first Roleplay. It influenced this a bit, as you might be able to tell.
    Sumner:Reserved.
    Scarecrow1113: Accepted.

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Name: Jade

Pokemon form: Ninetales

Percentage of permanent transformation: 23%

Appearance:
    Jade has yellow hair with orange at the tips. She is average in height. She has nine long, shiny yellow and orange tails emerging from her back end, and emerge from her jeans. Her eyes are red and resemble a Ninetales' eyes. Her skin color has a slight yellow-ish tint to it. She has a shiny glint to her eyes. Her tails can not fully function when they are a "human"'s tails, so she can not curse people or pokemon. She always wears a black sweatshirt and a red T-shirt under it. She also wears Camo jeans and a flame pendant around her neck.

Personality:
    Jade is a rather odd person. She is very brave around friends and oher people, but she actually gets scared very easily. She

History:

RP sample:

I am going to finish.

O o
    | DOCTOR OCTAGONAPUS!

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Name: Maximillion
    Pokemon form: Sneasel
    Percentage of permanent transformation: about 25%

Appearance: Max has red spiky/messy hair. He has green eyes with a small scar down the right side of his face. He wears a normal T-shirt, a black leather jacket with a furr top part to it(it always stays unbuttoned), he also wears loose jeans. He also has a necklace with a silver crown at the bottom of it.
    Personality: (A good paragraph or two for this section.)
    History:

RP sample: Not required, but will boost acceptance chance as long as it is good quality.

Will finish later tonight hopefully:)

Alysa

Mew (Myuu) the New Species
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    O o
    | DOCTOR OCTAGONAPUS!

Name: George (Joji) Kizoumi

Pokemon form: Houndoom

Percentage of permanent transformation: 50%

Appearance: Joji has blue hair and bright blue eyes, but as his transformation begun he started loosing his features as they were being replaced with Pokemon features. His eyes grew dull and black while his hair turned from gray to deep midnight black. Some of his ribs began to poke though his black shirt leaving three giant white ribs in view along his back. He now has a long tail with a triangle tip. His temper is a bit weak but all together he keeps well. He still has some of his human featues, like walking on two feet and his face is still human too. His hands are clawed along with his feet.

Personality: Joji has a bit of a temper when he comes across people he doesn't like. He is Genderblind which means he adores both boys and girls equally. Though his name is Joji Kizoumi he likes to be called by his english name George. George his a hard worker, but now since his pokemon Transformation has begun he has had less time for work because his hands are becoming more 'paw' like. His nails grew into long shap claws making it hard for him to hold any pencils or pends for very long. When he's in a good mood his personality is calm and quiet. He's very mysterious.

History: Joji dreamed of becoming a Pokemon Trainer, the best of the best, but when a Mysterious deseise struck after his Houndoom bit him he began to transform loosing his human features and having them replaced with his houndooms. When the virus first started taking effect Joji went crazy, and shreaded his appartment to pieces. Now he's living on his own with his Houndoom 'Grim Reaper' in a forest not to far from the nearest town. His hopes and dreams were crushed but now he's out to make the person who created this viruses life misserable.

RP sample: Please view one of my posts on the board Indigo Pleteau Confernace.

Nickname: Grim Reaper

Species: Houndoom

Personality: Houndoom angers easily, and will fight and bite without warning. He vary rarley obays any order and when he does it's always vigourus and strong. Houndoom has a devilish attitude and when it cries it is beleived to be the cry of the Grim reaper.

Appearance: Houndoom has bright red eyes with dark waves flowing though them, believed to be the pokemons aura. Houndooms fur is Midnight black but his ribs on his back are pure bone coloured. His horns on the top of his head a curved to perfection and his teeth and claws are sharper then diamonds.

OoC: This is my first time using this character and I think it would be great to try him out. Just a quick foot note, he isn't the strongest person in the world and he does have weak points. The only reason Joji has a Houndoom is because he was a trainber before the transformation began, and now the Houndoom sticks beside him where ever he goes.

Last edited:

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
  • Oh my, wow XD I can't believe I actually forgot the password. It's been so long, I guess I forgot (plus, it was late where I live and I was kind of tired, but that's besides the point X_X).

Anyways, I'll go add it XD And was Hybrid Chronicles really your first? Hmm, interesting *nods*

AndrewTemari101

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Name: Ryan Woods (Changer)

Pokemon Form: Umbreon

Percentage of Permanent Transformation: 68%

Apperance: (Human Form) Ryan has jet-black hair with dirty-blonde hair at the ends and blue eyes. He has medium build and is 5 ft. 6 in. He has peach skin and wears a black T-shirt, blue skinny jeans, black sneakers, a black Element sweatshirt, and a black necklace with a moon on it.
    (Pokemon Form) His T-shirt and sweatshirt morph into his body and his arms which turns to his black fur. The dirty-blonde hair turns black and his hair grows and covers his head and neck area which turns into fur. His necklace also morphs into his body and the moon is imprinted on his chest while it's morphing. His sneakers morph into fur in his leg and feet area and his skinny jeans slid off his legs. His blue eyes turns yellow and his ears grow and turn totally black. He stands on four legs.

Personality: Ryan is adventurous and is willing to do almost anything. He likes to cause mischief and is very smart. He is calm on occasions and is very friendly and nice. He knows how to make friends and keep them. He rarely gets mad and can be blunt from time to time. Ryan tries to do his best at everything he does and doesn't like to quit. He is sometimes sarcastic and can be a lady's-man. Overall, he's a cool guy to be around with.

History: Ryan's life was running smooth until tragedy hit. His mother caught a serious disease and it spread to him. Her's was deadly but his was not. Instead it transformed some DNA to a random Pokemon's, in this case, Umbreon. He felt nothing at first then when Ryan was 11, he tranformed into his Pokemon Form. His father kicked him out so he wouldn't get infected. He survived to live in the woods with wild Pokemon to keep him company. His life had changed forever from that day forth.

RP Sample:
    Ryan walked calmly in the forest, his hair blowing in the light breeze as the fresh air infultrated his nostrils with a sweet aroma of honey and crushed leaves. He stopped and looked up to see a beautiful sort of birds in a tree. It's leaves were as green as the tiny blades of grass he was walking on. He let out a sigh and continued to walk. He looked around for a thick oak tree to shade him from the Sun. He walked some more and saw a soild oak in his path, creating a fork in the forest. He paused then walked to the tree. He sat under its thick bushell of leaves and smiled. He laid back a quickly fell into a deep slumber of vivid dreams. Wild Pokemon surrounded him while he was sleeping. They came in closer and all laid to the sides of Ryan, depending on the tree to keep them from falling. Ryan opened his eyes and looked at the tired Pokemon. He smiled. "Have a nice rest, little ones..." Ryan said, walking away. He looked back and smiled once more.

.Razr

Blazing Ace
    Years
  • Name: Lance
    Pokemon form: Zangoose
    Percentage of permanent transformation: About 20%

Appearance: Lance is tall for his age and has white shaggy hair with two small Zangoose ears growing out of it replacing his human ears.Lance covers up his ears with a backwards baseball cap simmilar to the one Ash wore in the first pokemon season. He wears a ragged black T-shirt and jeans with many tears and rips. He has a red mark across his Left eye and has much more hair then a normal human growing on his arms and legs. He is extremly fast and agily but has a short temper wich gets him into numerous fights. Short fangs replace his canine teeth. Lance is trained highly in the martial arts such as Karate and Judo. He has a mysterious scar acroos his left leg that will sometimes scream with pain sometimes for no aparent reason...

RP sample: Never really done any pokecommunity role play before.

Name: Lance
    Pokemon form: Zangoose
    Percentage of permanent transformation: About 20%

Appearance and Persoality: Lance is tall for his age and has white shaggy hair with two small Zangoose ears growing out of it replacing his human ears.Lance covers up his ears with a backwards baseball cap simmilar to the one Ash wore in the first pokemon season. He wears a ragged black T-shirt and jeans with many tears and rips. He has a red mark across his Left eye and has much more hair then a normal human growing on his arms and legs. He is extremly fast and agily but has a short temper wich gets him into numerous fights. Short fangs replace his canine teeth. Lance is trained highly in the martial arts such as Karate and Judo. Lance is very social despite his semi-agrresive nature. He carrys many spoils of his travels along with him including a ruby rind and a gold chain wich he wares around his neck. He has a mysterious scar acroos his left leg that will sometimes scream with pain sometimes for no aparent reason...

History: Lance has no memories of any parents. His few memories include being inducted into a street gain at a very young age and learning the art of thiving as well as the martial arts. After being kidnapped Lance's only memorie is waking up on a lonley moutain side far away from civilization and then traveling foraround amiasly days untill finding shelter in an old cave. He learned of his ability to transform during the next fullmoon were he rampaged around the country side attacking travlers and thats how he got the name from the romote road scavengers "The White Blur".

RP sample: Lance darted accros the motionless country side darting between trees and quickly dartin over steep rocks he turned around to a gang of Zangoose watching in awe and replied abnoxiously "aren't you impreesed yet ya lousy scum!"

Last edited by a moderator:

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Everyone, shimmy on over to the accepted list to see who made it! The roleplay is starting as soon as I make my first IC post, and I suggest you go to wikipedia so you can look up Mother 3. It's going to have a few things you need to know about Lucas, and it's going to be a large part of the story.

EDIT: And we're off! Yikes, I never realised MS Word is so inaccurate with its font size!

Lucas stared silently at the moon from in front of a tree, a slightly sad look on his face. It was full. It is time. He thought. He had to get further away from Sandgem town, before people saw him transform, otherwise there would be uncontrollable havoc. He broke into a sprint, dashing south to the beach. There shouldn't be many people there at night, he thought as he ran, hoping he was right. He had to hurry, as he could already feel pain. That meant the transformation was starting…

Wrong. The beach had two tubers at the shore, and other trainers on the way to the shore. He felt a flaming itch all over his body, and instinctively started to scratch his arm. More pain, this time in his torso. He could practically feel it shrinking, along with the rest of his body. He could see fur growing out of his arm, and evidently it was growing over the rest of his body. He cried out in pain, and his pace slowed down. He staggered forward a few more steps, and passed out with the pain, unaware of the shocked people gathering around him…

When he woke up, he tried to stand up, but failed utterly. Obviously the transformation had finished and he would have to find some way survive for that night. Then, after a bit of memory searching, he was up on his feet, and moving like an authentic Shinx. Then, he noticed where he was. He was in a small playpen-like area, inside someone's house. Then it became clear, as someone tall loomed over him…

Someone had seen him transform…

Last edited:
    Years
  • Tsuki silently watch the leaves of the trees sway. It was the mid-afternoon, so she still had some time before she would change later that night. Her head leaned back against the trunk of a tree. A map of the Sinnoh region was sitting in her lap, with several points circled. The edges were worn and the map was creased, but it had been used many times. She normally kept track of the recent Pokemon attacks in Sinnoh, carefully putting a dot each time it was near a particular city. So far, they were mostly spread out, but she hoped to find a clue one day.

A wild Starly hopped onto the ground, pecking at the grass. She looked up, almost startled. I thought I would've heard it fly, she wondered. An urge welled up inside her, and her lip curled. She almost growled at the Starly, but stopped herself. What am I doing?! she asked herself with wide eyes. She wasn't about to let some stupid virus take her over. Deep inside, she knew she was stronger than the virus no matter what.

No matter what she thought, she really did miss Typhlosion though. It had been a great partner, even if she wasn't too much into battles and it took him nearly 3 or so years to evolve. They had been a great team, even some of the people at school had admitted it. Even though she normally didn't fit it, when she had her Typhlosion she had felt the least lonely ever in her life. The mark on her back itched when she thought about him, but she ignored it. A yawn escaped her, and her eyes drifted shut.

The hoot of a Hoothoot woke her up. No! she thought frantically. The sun was almost set and she had to go now. A shudder rippled through her, and she took off into the forest. Just before she was about to change, she remembered that she hadn't seen her parents at all before bed. She bit her lip, knowing that in the morning they would want to know where she had been. It would be hard to make up an excuse this time and they would probably get mad. A groan escaped her lips as she fell to the forest floor in agony.

Last edited:

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
  • (Just to let you know, this is Zora's first transformation.)

The moonlight shone upon Zora's tanned skin. It let off a golden brown hue as Zora traveled alongside the route to Snowpoint. She always wondered why she ended up in Sinnoh in the first place. Maybe it was to start anew. Maybe not. Maybe it was to get away from the tragedy she suffered from. Then again, maybe it was to "find herself". But, now was not the time to dwell on it. She had only arrived, after all.

A sudden pain lashed out at Zora. It seemed to come from her left elbow. I recall being bitten there, but... A couple seconds past, and the pain stopped. Zora shrugged it off and headed more down south. A couple minutes passed, and the pain began again. Zora looked over at her left shoulder. The moonlight seemed to cause some light to emanate from her shoulder. It seemed to shine in the shape of a crescent moon. Maybe that was because the bite marks were aligned like that when Serene bit Zora. Struggling to stand up, Zora tried to ignore the feeling and continued towards Mt. Coronet. At last, she couldn't take it anymore. She fell to the ground. It felt like she was losing consciousness. Maybe not, maybe so...

When she awoke, Zora felt a bit...warmer. But, that couldn't be. She was out in a snowstorm, perhaps with hail mixed in. But it seemed to...strengthen her, for some reason. As she got up, she looked around. Everything seemed a lot taller to her. She looked at her feet, and jumped back. They're a snowy white! And they're paws! Why? Catching her reflection in the nearby Ice Rock, Zora became stunned.

"I'm... I'm a shiny Glaceon!!!" she shouted. Though that is what she said, it sounded like "Glace... Glacia!!!" Spinning around a couple times, Zora tried to make sure whether it was a dream or not. But it was no use. Looking up at the moon, Zora realized something. During her stay in Sinnoh, things like this didn't happen to her, supposedly. But, maybe she changed because of the full moon? I'm a Weremon... she decided. Choosing to come up with an alias for her new form, Zora began to pace back and forth in the snow.

"Serene. Serene d'Arc," she muttered. It came out as "Glacia. Glacia eon." in a human's ears, though. But Zora was no longer human. At least, not for now...

InvaderChelsea

Invader
    Years
  • Roleplay Entry

Name: Anname

Pokemon form: None, not a changer

Percentage of permanent transformation: 0%

Appearance and Persoality: She is 4' 11" despite her age. Anname has purple hair, brown eyes, pink pants with a belt that carried her Pokemon, and a Jigglypuff backpack that carried most of her things. Her skin is a slight neutral peach color. She is quiet and hardly says much of anything. The girl is also shown with an emotionless face, but she does smile every once in a while. Has a good heart, but very sensitive with her feelings.

History: Anname was living with her family for a while and had dreams to become a Pokemon Coordinator. During Pokemon Academy, she was often bullied and teased due to the fact she was very sensitive and people want to see her upset. Ever since then, she hardly trusts anyone besides her family and her Pokemon. She does have some feelings deep inside, but shows it in many ways that she does not have to say it, but rather show it. She is now in a journey to have some peace and become a Pokemon Coordinator.

RP sample: Anname was sitting on a hill, looking up at the night sky that was full of diamond-like stars. Lucario was walking towards her and sat down beside the girl. She sighed deeply.

"You know, this is a good peace for the both of us. It may not be good for you, but times, I wish for things like this to happen,"

Her chocolate eyes looked at Lucario. She then smiled at him. Lucario loved that in her. He always loved to see his mistress smile for him and every now and then.

O o
    | DOCTOR OCTAGONAPUS!
    \_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

May I join with Lucario as well? And sorry if I can't RP here or if my character is really bad, forgive me.

AndrewTemari101

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Ryan paused and looked at the moon. He let out a deep sigh. "Here we go again..." Ryan said to himself, knowing his transformation would happen soon. "But when..." He shook his head clear of the thoughts and continued to walk towards Hearthome City. He read a sign as he past it. WELCOME TO HEARTHOME CITY! WE HOPE YOU HAVE A PLEASURE IN OUR FABULOUS CITY! "This city must really want people to stay." Ryan said to himself.

Ryan took another look at the moon. "It should happen soon." Ryan said, walking into a thick crowd of people. He pushed himself through to the other side. He walked into the forest. He sniffed the air. "Fresh and clean..." Ryan said, smiling. He walked some and looked around. "No one's here...good..." Ryan said, still looking around. He took a couple of steps until he held his stomach.

"Oh grea-" Ryan almost said, transforming. He screamed loudly as the moon imprinted on his chest. He went on four paws and started to run. "Hope no Trainers come along. They always think I'm a wild Pokemon." Ryan said but it sounded like "Um! Um! Umbre! Umbreon!" Ryan let out another sigh. He ran until he reached the other side of the forest and let out a long "Umbreon!!!!" He said, transforming back into a human, his necklace growing back. He looked around for his jeans.

"There they are!" Ryan said, sprinting to the jeans. He picked them up and put it on. "Much better!" Ryan walked out of the forest and into the next city. Glad that's over! Ryan thought. He explored the city with curiousity. "What city is this again?" Ryan asked himself, looking for a sign. "Nope! Nothing!" He walked past the market then the gym. Wonder what it's like to have a Pokemon always by your side to keep you company. Ryan thought, his smile turning into a sad frown. He walked some more then stopped and held his necklace. At least I have you...mom... Ryan thought. But why am I always lonely? Ryan thought. He started to walk again and let out another sigh of depression. "Guess no one's life is perfect..." Ryan whispered to himself...thinking about his past...

Alysa

Mew (Myuu) the New Species
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    George (Joji) Kizoumi was an adverage kid in his school, Pokemon Acadamy. He'd been maintaining a 100 grade adverage and was looking forward to finishing his last year in high school and becoming a great Pokemon trainer. As the bell for class rang George Kizoumi, raced down the steps to his locker, and obtained his Poke Ball from his back pack. Inside was a Houndoom, not like any other. Though at times Grim Reaper didn't obay George, it was his most loyal friend, until...

It bit him!

Geroge had been taking a walk with Grim Reaper and suddenly unprevoked, it reared and bit him in the arm. As he covered the wound, and continued walking, assuming that Grim Reaper was having an off day, the weather began changing. The Sunny Day had gone to Moonlight and the blackend darkness surounded them. George found himself feeling funny, and he knelt down to his knees hugging his stomach and his head. Grim Reapers' eyes widened and it barked a furious cry, and then it's fur on it's neck bristled up. Geroge's body began convulsing first slowly and then more rappidly. His features began to recide into his body and out came huge fangs, his hair went from blue to Midnight and his eyes dulled. Poking though his shirt emerged three bone like ribs which encircled his entire back and almost into his chest.

"Ahh, Ugh, Urg!" Came his cries of pain and half his human features were gone. His Houndoom looked on at his master, and then attacked. It let out bursts of flame from it's mouth creating wild fires that spread with every blow of the wind. Grim Reaper, clearly using it's Ember attack was clearly burning down everything in it's path, until nothing remained clensed. Blackened and Chared, Geroge got up and looked at himself... Not a mark on him. He was Fire resistant like his Houndoom.

"Enough!" Came his order and Grim Reaper emediatly stopped and looked dead on. Grim Reaper's eyes swam with black pools, and then it sat down, resting it's head between it's paws and looked up on George. It knew who this was now and it was ashamed. George not knowing what was going on, sat down and patted Grim Reaper. It was clear to him that he had atained Grim Reaper's apperance and some of his features but what could this mean!? Who had done this to him?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back