• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon University

Status
Not open for further replies.

monokey

Wanderer
    Years
    (Hopefully i can be allowed to join)
    Name:Ken Hoskin
    Description:5'8'' has short, black hair and wears blue jeans and a green hooded top.
    Personality: Although he does not show it he is Smart and intelligent. He is quiet and acts childish but is serious when he wants to be.
    History: Ken grew up in Oldale Town. His parents were researchers and visited Professor Birch many times his interst in pokemon grew because of this. His parents lab was destroyed during a fire which Team Magma had created and vows to stop them.
    Pokemon: Phanpy
    RPing Sample: Cold water gushed out of Phanpy's trunk and onto Ken's face, "Whha....?" said Ken waking up, he realised that it was Phanpy and started to laugh. He hadn't bothered to name it as it didn't talk much. He got of his bed and started to get his bag ready for class. He had caught a Pidgey earlier and after a lot of jumping. He also had missed the first class of the day as he had arrived late because of the ferry. He glanced at the clock, "Come on Phanpy time for my first class."

Last edited:

flarizardmew

Iruka fangirl, watch out! ^.^
    Years
    "Hi ryan. my name is Kirana." i said. "Yeah i have been training my magby for a while. Thoughn it was tough enough to beat a mareep, it struggles sometimes to beat a water pokemon of course." i stroked magby's head. Now I have enough so I can battle someone and rank up. i'm not quite ready yet, and even if i lose, i'll be happy with magbys progress." I laughed and continued to strike up a conversation as magby danced around Ryan.

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    ooc: monokey, your form is good. Your in. oh, and I'd also like it if you guys would rank this thread. Thank you:)

ic: Rarule reached the door to Contest Ana and turned to his pokemon. "Well you guys know I can't walk in class with you guys out. So..." he took out his two pokeballs, "Return." the red beams shot out at both pokemon and they instantly vanished into their pokeballs.

He walked into the room and headed straight for his seat. Max was already their to greet him. "Hey there Rarule!" He said slapping Rarule so hard on his back that it nearly knocked the wind out of him.

"Uh, hey Max." he sat down and waited for their teacher to walk in and start class. "So, what do you think we will have to do today?"

"Well. I heard from the other students that we will be given a chance to earn a ribbon."

"Ribbon? Don't you win those in a pokemon Contest?" Rarule was confused.

"Yeah, but Pokemon University is pretty much like everything mixed in one." He took out a brochure given to him before school started. "See, you can earn official badges and ribbons within the school. Its like an easy way to get into the Pokemon League."

"Wait, so we can enter the Pokemon League even though we're in school?"

"Of course. In fact, they make it like a field trip for those who qualify."

Rarule thought about this for a while. "So, how do you earn those badges?"

"Through the rank matches. Each rank up gives you two badges!"

Rarule nearly toppled over. "What! Two badges?!"

"Yeah. And I also got this from a teaher. The tournament their holding gives two badges to the winners! So they'll be ahead of the others!"

Rarule couldn't believe it. The tournaments couldn't look more important than they did to him now. Because he now knew that he was able to enter the pokemon league. That gave him something to work towards.

Last edited:

monokey

Wanderer
    Years
    ooc: Thanks for letting me join

ic: While sitting in Prof. Oak's class Ken had decided spend the rest of the evening training up his pokemon.
    "Come on Phanpy hit faster," presently Ken was trying to test Phanpy's rollout attack by breaking fallen logs. "Good" said Ken as Phany succesfully broke another log. His Pidgey wasn't doing to bad either it was catching berries that Ken was throwing up into the air, Ken wanted to improve Pidgey's accuracy as much as possible. Ken glanced at other students who had also been training as hard as him, Ken realised that this tournament was not going to be so simple. He turned his attention back to his pokemon.

Last edited:

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    Ill join
    Name ace
    Description a emeriald trainer loves charizard
    Gender Male
    Age 13
    Persinaltity:happy always exept when bad things happen
    So can you make me one rp

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    ooc: :( that's a problem I would if i could, but its agains't the rules to do that. Your sample doesn't have to be an essay, just a couple of sentences. And pick a starting pokemon, then your all set.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Ryan continued chatting with Kirana. "Hey why don't we go see if you can get a rank match now? I'll give it a whirl, I doubt I'd make it but..hm." He watched Rarule head into a building. "Maybe that's where they're held? Want to check it out?"

monokey

Wanderer
    Years
    Ken had finished training and was feeling happy, both his Phapy and Pidgey had improved a lot. He now was heading back into the canteen for some dinner. when he remembered that he needed to feed his pokemon, so he rushed quickly to where they kept berries in the greenhouse.

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    Rarule couldn't believe the day he had. Pidgey had mastered Ariel Ace and he won the preliminaries in Contest Ana. Tomorrow, he will be battling for a ribbon. Then, the day after that, he will be battling in the tournament for two badges. He had his work cut out for him, but he was determined to come on top.

End of Day

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    NameDarin Hisoto

Description: He has a pair of jet black hair and eyes along with a set of black sunglasses. He has a symbol of a cross forged out of sterling silver, attached to a thick silver chain around his neck. He's not fat or anything, but he wears an oversized black T-Shirt often and sometimes, he wears a Black Hoodie when it get chilly. Around his wrist is a brilliant, diamound watch, which gleams when the light shines upon it. He has a jet balck pair of long cargo pants with another shiny silver chain attached to his right pocket. He owns a pair of jet black nikes as well. Obviously, he tends to wear black. He also owns a Ipod.

Personality: He tends to have a calm and cool personality with other people. When in battle, he's is always focoused and determined. He can get angered very easily though, but it dosen't usually last for long. (Sorry for the shortness)

History: He not very wealthy, but slightly above the middle class. His parents suggested him to join. His life was pretty much boring. He has a decent amount of friends and was always invited to the latest parties. Although, he always wondered how it would feel to have his own pokemon. Or explore with his and battle other trainers in combat. His parents strongly agreed in the idea of going out to the treacherous wilderness. But they heard about this new pokemon school and deicided that if one day, Darin goes to the wilderness, he would have good intel.

RPing Sample:
    The wind was blowing the thin strands of hair across Darin's face. His knapsack slightly rocked with the wind as he walked towards the collosal building simply known as the Pokemon Academy. Darin could help but smile that finally, his life wasn't going to be as boring as he thought it was going to be. Other pokemon trainers were there either talking, showing offtheir pokemon, asking for directions, or just standing there, admiring the secnery.

Darin didn't know much of the people there, so he didn't say much. He glanced at his Rolex watch, the shine wasn't there because of the dark clouds painted in the sky. It was about 8:45. He casually walked into the building, viewing the place in awe. He went to the front desk and recieved his key and a map. As well as a much needed schedule and some direction. A couple of fine girls saw Darin and giggled to themselfs, noticing how handsome he was. Darin couldn't help put flash a smile back, ecpecially at the one with the brown hair.

"This might not be bad at all," Darin said to himself.

Starter: Phanpy

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    Okay, your in. (this meassage meant to make up for the message minimum, lol)

monokey

Wanderer
    Years
    Day 3
    -------
    Ken woke up early in the morning and without waking either of his fellow roomates he silently went outside with his pokemon. As it was still early morning there was dew on the grass, he decided to make sure that his pokemon were ready to battle for the tournament. "Pidgey, Arial Ace that tree" Pidgey flew up and came down soon the were leaves and sticks flying everywhere.While going back into the building for some breakfast Ken couldn't help but feel that he was a lot closer to winning the trophy and the two badges than he had ever been.

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    Rarule walked along the hallways. "Training in the fields is getting boring." he went to the second floor and stopped once he reached the training room.

He went in and saw a virtual room that was dark and purple all over with lattitude and longitude lines everywhere. A holographic woman popped up in front of him. "Welcome trainer. Please reveal to me your trainer card."

Rarule held up his ID card. "So your a rookie trainer. Program set to level one." The woman vanished and on the field came a dratini. "Well then. Shall we dance. Go Gust!"

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    Darin was walking casually to my room, his hands dug into his pockets when he saw this really pretty girl come from behind me. She was smiling, but looked a little shy from the look on her face. She had long brown hair all the way down to her waist. She wore a Jean skirt and a pair of clean, white sneakers. Her eyes matched her soft hair, but she seemed to blush slightly when my eyes met hers.

"Hey," Darin said simply.

"Hi," She replied back, nervously."My name is Kiara ... and im sort of new to this school. So can you help me? Im mean you look like you been here before...,"

Darin could already tell that she was lying, he could see it in her face. There were dorms for men and women separately, for starters. And she should have a map, plus the stuttering gave her away. She just wanted to hang out with me. Hey, this chick was fine anyway, so that's good enough for me. He walked besides her slowly, watching her blush even more.

"My name is Darin. Nice to meet you," Darin said smoothly.

"What pokemon you started with?" She asked. He told her his selected Phanpy, a decent ground pokemon that would evolve into Donphan, a powerful physical pokemon. She picked Teddiursa, just because it was cute.

I reached my room, #202. The door was made of a solid, smooth oak wood and had a bronze handle attached to it. Kiara gave me a hug, and waved good-bye. Thins were starting out smoothly, I met a fine girl, got into the academy, and received a nice pokemon. I couldn't help but smiled to myself as I entered my room.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Meet Dreyde Sagi

Yeah, okay, this looks cool. I'll join!

Name
    Dreydé Sagi

Description
    As a youngster, Dreydé spent a lot of his time watching anime like Dragonball Z, idolising its fearless heroes in every episode he got to view. It's no secret that that's where the inspiration of his spiky, golden hair comes from. His eyes shine a brilliant teal, dazzling any lady they feast on. He wears a pair of long, black shorts that reach halfway past his shins and a plain white t-shirt that slops over his belt. A pair of blue gauntlets decorate his hands, giving him that Pokémon Trainer look. Unlike most Trainers however, his Trainer-Belt is strapped diagonally across his torso from shoulder to waist.

Personality
    Apart from the burning rush that runs through his veins during a Pokémon Battle, Dreydé has a good eye for the pretty ladies. A self proclaimed player and master of his game, he often likes to seek beauties to impress and fall in love with. Even for a player of his calibre however, he hasn't found that one special lady to spend his time with. He's outgoing, easy to approach and often loud about his opinions.

History
    When asked, Dreydé would claim that there is nothing much to tell about his past. People who meet him for the first time have little or no information to go on apart from his wealthy upbringing and mildly exceptional Trainer skills. He's always believed that people interested in his past should take time in getting to know who he is first.

RPing Sample – (this RPing Sample will also serve as the first day at school)

That had to be the most boring speech he had ever heard in his life. Why did Edmund Scolf have to be so boring? Dreydé gave into the urge of the yawn tingling in his cheeks. He looked down to his course sheet and looked over the subjects he chose one more time:

Battle 1.0, Evolution 1.0, Gym, Pokémon 411 1.0, Breeding 1.0, Health and Care 1.0

If these courses where anything like the entry requirements then he wouldn't have to do too much to pass. His Phanpy had mopped the floor with that guard's Pokémon; and with a simple series of Rollout attacks too! His gauntleted hand scuffled through his spiky hair. It was time to get serious about his whole purpose for enrolling into the school. He looked left and right the massive student filled interior with one question in mind:

"Which girl do I go for first?"

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Gym Girl

OOC – My first official RP post. I thought it would probably be best to mention that the two other characters involved in this post are Kirana Shinaki and Ryan. I should probably also say I wont be able to post this weekend. But I'll be back on Monday!

IC

"Now where did she go?" Dreydé asked himself as he surveyed the area with a hand shadowing his green eyes. That girl sure looked fine. It was a shame she sped off right after Gym class. He would have really loved to talk to her.

"Maybe she went up these fields."

He took huge steps up the mountain of green grass, enjoying every tiring step as the winds fluttered his luminous golden hair. When he finally reached the top, he looked down the fields and noticed two figures standing a little past a tree. He didn't recognize one of them but the other one was none other than the girl he saw in Gym class! His shoulders jumped a little, preparing his game, before he sprinted to where the two where standing.

Be cool, be cool. That's when he noticed the Magby standing beside her feet. It must've been her Pokémon. With little regard for the boy standing there, he took a stance in front of her. The way the wind played with her brown silky hair and the way her gentle green eyes met his with no resistant … she was pretty. Looking down her blue jeans, he found the adorable Magby rubbing its body against its trainer's shins.

"Wow." He looked at her and gave his best smile. "That Magby you got there sure is cute." He paused for a second but continued before she could squeeze out a 'thank you'. "But it's not nearly as cute as you."

That's when it hit him hard! He forgot to introduce himself!

"Oh sorry, he he," he laughed nervously. Cute girls often made him act like that. "I'm Dreydé." He took her hand in his own and stroked her silky smooth skin with gentle finger tips. "And you, my sweet, are?"

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    Darin released his pokemon, Phanpy. For a brief moment, the startled pokemon felt stricken with fear, but soon, it realized it was at it's new home, for now. Phanpy smiled cutely at Darin, then ran off, somewhere in Darin's room.

"I really hope he doesn't make a mess around here," Darin thought as he carefully unpacked his luggage. He found his Ipod case and slipped the fancy earphones in his ears. He flipped through the playlist until he found the song he wanted. Loud music erupted from the tiny ear pieces, forcing Darin to turn down the volume a bit. He then quietly continued to set up the room.

After a good 30 minutes, he finished the room in record time. He settled down on the soft, leather sofa and glanced at the crumbled schedule in his pocket.

Evolution 1.0, Gym, Battle 1.0, Breeding 1.0, Marketing 1.0, and Health and Care 1.0

It seems that everything he wanted happen. He glanced at his watch. It was about time for him to get to class. Fortunately, he had everything set backpacks, clothes, Ipod, jewelry, and he slid on a Raven Black New York Yankees hat with the emblem printed all around it. He sprayed a few doses of cologne on his body and fixed his snow white Nikes. Phanpy scurried towards Darin, ready to jump on him, but Darin was too quick for him. He quickly pulled out his pokeball and pointed it at his direction, returning it.

"Maybe I could ask for Kiara's number when I see her," Darin asked himself, leaving his room and locking the door.

Years
    OCC: Hey, since Uzamaki hasn't posted here for a while, who should I have as my partner in the thing?
    IC:
    Seph was training both Kenetic and Pyro hard, and both had improved. He stoped them, and took them deep into the feilds where noone could see them.
    "Alright, it's time to give you some real training..."
    Seph pulled out a device that looked similar to a combination between aPokeNav and a Dual Disk. It put it on his arm, pressed some buttons, created a large flash. Then a strange Umbreon appers. Then it transforms into a woman.
    "Shadow GEM, I need you to train this Kadabra, Kenetic."
    "As you wish..."
    THen Seph presses another button and creates another flash.
    This time a Shiny Charizard appears.
    "Pyro, I need you to train the Magby. I named it after you because of its potential."
    "Raawrrr!"
    "Good then..."

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    Darin had to get to class soon, so he was sort of in a rush, walking with a more faster pace. Although, Darin couldn't help but notice some of the fine ladies he noticed. A small group of them were giggling and gossiping about a pair of nerdy boys talking about Dungeons And Dragons. One of the had a stripped dresshirt, tucked in and strapped with some kind of pull ups. He had glasses with the frames shaped in squares and now and then he picked his nose with his index finger.

Then, I noticed Kiara from the crowd. She had a jeans jacket on along with matching jeans. She had a pair of quite large sunglasses perched on her head as well as a pair of Nikes, just like mine! She also had a silver beautifly pendant attached to a tiny silver chain around her neck.

"Hey Darin," She said, hugging me. Sane kind of a hug, but a little longer. I grinned in my head. Guess she couldn't help to feel my body. Some other girl looked at us like a couple, thinking up plans to break us up probably.

"Hey Kiara. What Class you got now?" I asked, releasing from her embrace.

"Evolution 1.0. You?"She replied, glancing at her gleaming watch, which was a Rolex like mine, but smaller.

"Same thing," I replied, grinnig."Want to walk together?" Time to get my game on, yet again.
    She couldn't help but blush a bit. Shyly, she said yes and together, we walked towards are class.

Sorry for the sloppy post, but im tired tonight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back