• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon University

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondNess

Lv.12 Ness
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2006
    cool :D

Name: Don Miusaki
    Male
    Description:blue-Grayish hair,Red backwards cap with a letter "P" on it,Brown eyes,Black jaket,red shirt,brown pants,and white and black shoes.
    Personality:Smart,funny,nice,Confident
    Sample: Don walks to his dorm to check it out,"Man this room sure is small",said Don.Don sets down his things in the room and headed down the hall as he was walking he stoped and watched a battle between two trainers one had a pikachu and the other had a gengar.Pikachu used ThunderBolt which had nocked out Gengar."Gengar is unable to battle!",Said the referee."I think im going to like this place.",said Don.seconds later the
    Office called All the new students to the office.Don waited in line for at least 2 minutes,
    finnaly, he was next.Don filled out the form and he was given a pokeball,inside the ball was a torchic.Don walked back to his room and set up his room.

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    You can't have a torchic, you have to choose from a starter in the list on the first page.

monokey

Wanderer
    Years
    ooc: people should post more often.
    ic: Ken was falling asleep in class again. Prof. Oak seemed to go on and on and on and ....
    "Chaaaarbok!" Ken jumped and woke up.
    "Arbok is terrifically strong in order to constrict things with its body. It can even flatten steel oil drums. Once Arbok wraps its body around its foe, escaping its crunching embrace is impossible. I have had many deadly ecounters with Arboks in the wild, of course you don't want to anger it. Anyway, they live of any smalll pokemon, mostly Rattata, Raticate, 1st and 2nd stage bug pokemon, Pidgey, Pidgeotto, mouse pokemon and if they're lucky an Evee or two." Professor Oak was smiling for no apparent reason, Ken thought of all those poor pokemon getting eaten by Arbok and he smiled.
    Frantic scribbling meant that everybody was listening, well everybody apart from Mikey who was asleep, he had a voice recorder on so he could always catch up later.
    The bell rang.
    "End of class everybody, just remember that I'd like that essay on the relationship between Remoraid and Mantine handed in by tomorrow!" The class groaned as they trudged out of the class.
    "You gotta help me!" Ken looked down and saw mikey on his knees with his hands clasped together.
    "I haven't started that essay, I'm doomed!"
    "There's always the computers in the library, my cousin worked with the pokemon in the Orange Islands for a while, I'm sure she could help. I'll tell her to email you."
    "You're a life saver you know that" Said Mikey tussling Kens hair.

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    ooc: I guest it might be my fault. Diamond, you get magby. the one you chose is not on the starter list.

ic: Rarurle ran into Teck along in the hallway. Teck was a technician genious (hence the name) and was pretty decent when it came to battling.

"Hey there Teck."

"What's Up Rarule. Do you have anyone for the tourney?" Teck asked while shifting through some gizmos.

"That's funny cause I was looking for one at the moment."

Teck's facial expression became one big smile, "Great! See you tomorrow!"

Rarule waved goodbye and headed up to his dorm. "Can't wait."

Years
    Uzumaki_Naruto said:
    OOC: Yes I have received citron's PM and is signing up but I am currently busy at the moment so I'll have to get back to this and the other thing at the new forums place.
    O.K. I'm planning on signing up over at Citrons forumbut I'm kinda busy but will do so soon.

Edit: I joined as GEMxMegaLightBlaze, but am considering changing to just MegaLightBlaze.

Last edited:

flarizardmew

Iruka fangirl, watch out! ^.^
    Years
    Occ: I"M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY! i haven't been on forever i know. But i promise to be on all the time or whenever i can get on. plz forgive me.

I sit outside eating a snadwich while magby runs around practicing its ember attack on snadbags i set up. "mmfff. Magby that's enough now. Come over and eat before you exhaust yourself." Magby plops over next to me and eats his pokemon food. I pat his head. I sigh, "Boy i felt like i have been sleeping forever. Perhaps i have, but i don'r know what happened while i was." I blink my eyes up at the sun and smile thinking that the only thing that matters that i am here, and not away in a foreign land.

monokey

Wanderer
    Years
    ooc: Is anyone really interested in this anymore?
    ic: Ken and Mikey went down to the canteen for lunch. As usual Mikey's plate was piled high with everything.
    "God, i am so hungry" moaned Mikey as they approached the tables.
    "You're always hungry, besides ther's much more important things to worry about like the tournament."
    "Oh yeah, sorry."
    "Nevermind, just tell me when the tournament is going to start?"
    "Uhh, i though you were going to find that out?"
    "Oh great" said mikey as he threw hos hands upinto the air. "We've entered a competition and we don't even know when it starts."
    Mikey and Ken finished their food and went looking for someone who was in charge of the tournament.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back