• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Unova masters

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
  • "Don't worry about it. It's what I do. It's no trouble at all. My uncle taught me to help people when they need it, even if it means risking my life." Zero said with a slight smile. He put his poke ball into his cloak pocket. "Anyway, I never got your name. I'm Zero. Zero Storm. My uncle used to be a Stantler hunter." Zero added, remembering the name of the pokemon Stantler from one of his uncle's books on "30 Ways to Make Weapons from Stantler, Deerling, and Sawsbuck Horns."

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]White looked at her ekans. "Ekanssssss..... Ekanssss." it hissed. White had just stolen a petili from a ten year old girl. "What?" she said. "It's my job-- our job..." she put the pokeball into her bag. Whit was easily identified as a team rocket grunt by her black outfit, with a red R on her chest. "Let's go to juniper's lab. They'll be some Pokemon there." ekans slithered awkwardly onto her shoulder.White love her ekans, and didn't want to loose him. "The boss would like a good, rare Pokemon."

White slowly walked behind Juniper's lab, and sent ekans climbing up a wall with a camera with enhanced sound, so she could hear. They always used that idea.

(could someone fill me in? I don't know what's going on...)[/SIZE]

Years
  • Jj looked at him and then grimaced at the thought of the poor pokemon getting their antlers taken. She looked at Zero.
    "I-I'm Jade Jean Stone" she said looking at him timidly " You can call me Jj though" she said softly " my Papa is a talent producer and my mama is Ana James the actress" she said in a barely audible tone nervous she hated the attention people gave her when they found out who she was it was embarrassing. She looked up at the boy, who was probably of normal height but to her was incredibly tall since she was so short. " They dont deal with pokemon much" she said looking away nervously as she looked away she saw a small ekans in the window. " umm whats that" she said pointing at the window.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "It's nice to meet you, Jj." Zero said until he noticed an Ekans in the window. "What was that?" Zero thought, getting ready to unsheath his sword, but he simply stood ready to take out his sword. "You saw that too, right?" Zero asked Jj, ready to go investigate. He started towards the door, ready to unsheath his sword. "Professer Juniper, Jj...I'll be right back. I'm going to go see who's lurking." Zero said with a slightly serious tone, walking out of the lab before unsheathing his sword.

Years
  • After Zero left Jj walked to the window nervously then back to Professor Juniper and Rafeal. Nervously she wanted to help but she didnt know if she should she didnt know if professor juniper still needed her for something or had anything to say and it would be quite rude her indecisiveness turned into her twiddling her thumb nervously in her hand as she looked around the room not able to keep her attention on one thing. She being skittish due to the her overly sheltered life thanks to over protective mother and father. She couldn't understand why someone would peak in a pokemon lab the situation made her extremely nervous.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Rafael walked up towards the last remaining pokeball and picked it up slowly. He looked at the professor and smiled at her. He looked at jj and threw his pokeball and a tepig came out of it and smiled at me.
    " Thank you professor. " I say as i hold tepig in my arms.
    " Your welcome and here are some pokeballs and a pokedex " She said as she handed me and jj one. She would wait to give zero his things.

Years
  • Jj took the pokedex and held it fiddled and quickly pucked it in her Fannypack along with the pokeballs. She nervously looked around still worried about what had gone on with the thing outside the window. " Thank you professor juniper" she said softly she said looking at Rfeal's tepig. " its cute" she said quietly with a smile.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    " Which Pokemon did you get and thanks " Tepig shoots a little fire out of its nose to show that it was happy. Rafael smiled and the tepig ran towards Jj.
    " T-tepig " Is what the Tepig said to Jj and that meant that he thought she was cool.

Years
  • Jj looked at the small pig pokemon. She smiled softly her nerves slightly eased.
    " i got snivy." She said quietly. then she looked at professor juniper. " Should we leave?" she asked the professor nervously not wanting to disrupt her research anymore then she already had. Her fingers traced over the pokeball that contained snivy on her belt.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Zero looked around the outside of the lab, looking for anything suspicious, but he really didn't find anything weird, so he sheathed his sword, and walked back into the lab. "Looks like it must've been a random Pidove or something." Zero said until his Oshawott came out of it's ball on it's own. It looked around, then jumped onto Zero's head. "Ummm...Professer Junper, what is this thing on my head?" Zero asked, pointing to the Oshawott on his head.

Years
  • Jj broke out in giggles at the sight of Zero wit6h his small little Oshawott on his head. In her giggles she grabed her waste and once again accidently pressed the button on her snivy's pokeball.
    Out poped the green vine pokemon as it looked up at her it wraped its body around her leg her head resting at her waist. " oh goodness" she said as she jumped back from shock almost falling but catching herself. " wow theese guys sure are clingy!" she said smiling.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013

Rafael smiled at the two of them wondering how they got Pokémonat the same time he did. At the same time the tepig ran towards me and tackledme towards the ground and smiled. I smiled as smoke came out of Tepigs nose andlanded on my face.

" Zero the thing on your head is an Oshawatt it's the Pokémonyou chose and yea they are clingy JJ " Said the professor with a smile on herface.

Years
  • Jj smiled and pried the small pokemon of her leg and held it in her arms. she smiled at professor juniper " its okay she can be clingy" she said with a smiled as she tuck out her pokedex and opened it allowing the device to take in the information on her knew friend. " haha you move faster in the dontcha?" she said to the small snivy.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Rafael looked at jj and smiled at her. He stood up slowly and walked towards JJ with a smile on my face. I looked at her and smiled showing my teeth.
    '' yea you three should leave separately or together but me i prefer together because of the first gym is three leaders "

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "An Oshawott, huh?" Zero said, looking up at the Oshawott on his head. Soon afterwards, Zero's stomach growled. "....Oversleeping really makes me hungry. So, who wants breakfast? My uncle made too much food again, and it normally goes to waste." Zero said, slightly embaressed.

Years
  • Jj smiled as she held her snivy. " okay professor juniper" she said smiling. She turned to the two boys. " th-thank you for the offer i didnt eat i was really nervous this morning" she said shyly blushing
    " i th-think we should leave after w-we eat" she said shyly " we dont wanna hinder the professor's reasearch" she said looking down at her snivy who was still sitting in her arms comfortably.
    " i have sompokemon food in my back pack so we cant feed the pokemon too if their hungry" she said barley above a whisper.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Tepig heard Jj and tackled her and smiled. I walked towards the fire pig pokemon and took it off her.
    " sorry for that " I said embarrassed and a little bit shy. He smiled at JJ and offered to help her up.
    " I would love to eat at your house Zero "

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "Alright, let's get going." Zero said, walking out of the lab towards his house with his Oshawott still on his head. He opened up the front door, and walked into the kitchen to see most of the table had tons of different breakfast foods. "You always seem to go all out, uncle." Zero said to his uncle. Zero's uncle was a muscular, physiclly powerful man with a five o' clock shadow, and deep blue eyes. His hair was a short brown color, and he had a sniper rifle near him at all times.

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]White flinched when she saw the huge man with a rifle. She looked at ekans. "Uh, maybe we should hang back." ekans nodded a reply. Brrrrrrrring! White's phone went off. "Crap!" she picked up ekans, and ran. She turned back, looking at the man. White hid behind a rock. She dared not move.

An hour later, white woke up to ekans hissing at her. "sorry, I must have drifted off...." she apologized. Ekans slithered on to her shoulder. Let's go back. She thought.

White returned to the lab, to see the new trainers.[/SIZE]

Years
  • Jj Felt the great rush of being tackled to the ground by the tepig. " oh goodness" she said from the ground and soon she gained help to her feet thanks to Refeal. She followed Rafeal and Zero to Zero's house he short little legs making her lag behind just a little. When she followed Zero into his uncle's house she was slightly scared she gripped her little Snivy close and stood behind Zero so she wouldn't be seen. She was tiny so she wasn't hard to miss when put behind someone taller then her. She looked down at her Snivy. " do you want somthing to eat" she wispered super quietly as to not be heard. The small pokemon nodded. She quietly unzipped her phanny pack and pulled three small tins of poke food. This was so that all the pokemon could eat if they were hungry.

Back