• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Unova masters

Black Hawk

Char
Years
  • [SIZE="a"]"There gone!" white sighed. "Ugh." ekans slithered onto White's shoulder. "We neeeed to steal a Pokemon!" White said a little loud. She slumped up against the tree. "Or the boss will take you away." White noticed a group with a Snivvy. White stood up, and held out her arm. Ekans shot off her arm, and coiled around the Snivvy. Ekans pulled it into the forest, and poisoned it. White ran over to the others, and picked up the Snivvy gently. "Oh you poor thing. I'm sorry" White tried to run, but her foot was stuck in a thorn bush. She knew the group would come, and when they did, she'd get hurt. The people noticed her and came running. White put herself in between them and her ekans. "Don't touch ekans." she said in a angry tone. White would do anything for him.[/SIZE]

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "Who's your friend, Zero?" Zero's uncle asked Zero, noticing Jj for a split second. "This is Jj, uncle." Zero said, walking towards his uncle's sniper rifle. "Looks like the newest model." Zero said, picking up the sniper rifle. "It's a major upgrade to the old model. So, who wants some breakfast?" Zero's uncle answered up until he noticed an Ekans grab Jj's Snivy. "Zero, time for action. That thing is taking off with that grass snake thing." Zero's uncle said, quickly growing serious. "It's called a Snivy, uncle. Let's go." Zero replied, running outside with his uncle after the Ekans, still holding the sniper rifle in his hands. The two of them chased after the Ekans, but then jumped up into trees. Zero looked through the scope of the sniper rifle to see White and her Ekans in the forest. "Uncle, enemies spotted. Just give me the word to fire." Zero said quietly enough so his uncle could hear him. The two of them were silent for a few moments with quiet breaths until Zero's uncle gave Zero the signal. "Fire the sleeping darts." Zero's uncle finally answered. Zero nodded, then replaced the bullets with sleeping darts. "Sweet dreams, dirtbags." Zero said before firing two sleeping darts. One at White, one as Ekans.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    ( Im only allowing you a weapon this one and only time because it was just sleeping darts but the next time you use any weapon without permission you get a strike and 3 strikes and I replace you )

Rafael looked as the darts flew through at speeds unimaginable towards the ekans and White. My tepig hopped out my arms and ran towards Snivy at a speed slightly slower than the darts because if they didn't hit the Ekans and White it would hit the snivy. The tepig hopped up in the air and Snivy grabbed it and they both ran back to me.

Years
  • Jj was shocked when the ekans wrapped heer snivy and took it. " my snivy" she said almost heart broken she chased after her snivy and zero and his uncle. Her short little legs made her lag behind them quite a bit she soon arrived seeing a unconcious girl and a unconcious ekans. She quickly grabbed her snivy. that was residing near Rafeal and his tepig. she looked at zero and his uncle. " Y-you didn't k-kill them d-d-did you?" she said shyly tears welling in her eyes. she held her snivy tight in her arms. " th-there okay r-right?" she said shyly. The small girl was extremly sheltered making her very sensitive to things like violence and death. She looked down sadly at the ekans and the girl. She then turned to Zero and his uncle waiting for their response trying not to cry.

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "They're just sleeping darts. Plus, Zero can't kill anything. During his training, I left him in the wild for three days, and he didn't kill a thing. He may be able to fight, but he'll never kill anything. Hey, Zero. Let's get back to the house for breakfast." Zero's uncle said before Zero jumped out of the tree with his Oshawott still on his head. "What about the kidnappers?" Zero asked. "Leave them there. Let's go get some breakfast." Zero's uncle said, walking back to the house with Zero following. Zero handed his uncle's sniper rifle back to him as they walked back.

Years
  • Jj whipped her eyes with one hand while holding her dea snivy in the other. " oh thank goodness" she said when Zero's uncle told her they weren't dead. she followed moving her short little legs as quickly as she could to keep up with Zero and his uncle. "i-i'm sorry i caused you trouble if i head left snivy in her p-pokeball that never would have happened" she said qietly as she walked behind Zero and his uncle. " th-thank you for helping me all of you" she said to Rafeal, Zero, And his uncle. " i r-really like my snivy" she said as she patted the small snivy on her head.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    " It was no problem but im going to go and train my Tepig for a little bit so ill be back " I said as i started to walk into the tall grass that we were near. As i took more steps I felt as if somebody was watching me. I slowly turned around and saw another trainer who then walked up to me and challenged me. Of course i accepted and i sent out my only Pokemon which was my Tepig.

" Go Patrat and use bite attack on his tepig " The boy threw a Pokeball in the air that contained Patrat. The Pokemon came out the Pokeball and ran at tepig while trying to bite him.

" Tepig dodge and use tackle attack now " Tepig jumped out the way of the attack and tackled the Patrat in its back

Last edited:

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]White swiftly moved her leg in front of Ekans before the boy shot at them. By receiving both shots, she was out cold instantly.

Ekans watched in horror as his master blocked the dart. He saw her fall to the ground, and not move. Ekans thought that they killed her. He slithered over in front of the group and hissed. He would get hit, he knew, but it was worth a try. He slithered on to the girl's leg, trying to pull her towers white. He realized if he helped them, they might help him. He remembered how he used to communicate with his master he slithered in front of the group, and sloppily spelled "H E L P"
    Then he spelled "Explan" Which was supposed to be "explain"[/SIZE]

Years
  • Jj triped when her leg was grabbed by the ekans. He snivy was about to attack the ekans for bugging her once again but then she noticed the ekans wanted help.
    " oww" Jj said whens he hit the ground and she looked at the ekans. Her snivy was trying to talk to the ekans.
    she crawled over towards the two pokemon and looked at what had the ekans had written. " wow your smart aren't ya?" she said and gave the ekans a pat on the head. " go back to your master she'll be fine just wait for her to wake up kay?" she said and picked up her snivy holding her close to her chest afraid she was gonna be taken again. " she's not hurt just unconscious" she said and patted the ekans again. Wincing as soon as he palm made contact with the pokemons scales. Her hands had fresh cuts from falling she pulled herself up after she explained and tried to catch up with zero and his uncle once again feeling a small pain in her knee from the fall she just bared with it as she walked.

Last edited:

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]Ekans slouched. No help. He sadly slithered to his fainted owner. He sat by her side, and refused to leave. He sat there pondering, hoping help would come soon. White's phone rang. Ekans slipped it from her pocket, and pressed some random buttons. The phone was answered. "Ekanssssss?" ekans hissed. "YOU BETTER HAVE A POKEMON!!!! OR YOU'LL BE FIRED!" it was the boss. Ekans flinched, and shut the phone. He looked at white, still sleeping, sadly. His plan failed, and his master hurt. What now?[/SIZE]

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    The Patrat smiled because it hasn't had a good opponent in a while. Tepig slightly grinned at the thought of its first battle. The two Pokemon were locked in an intense stare down.

" Now my wonderful Tepig use Tackle one more time on the Patrat " I said in a loud voice that sort of echoed throughout the route. The tepig charged at the Patrat at a normal speed and the Patrat dodged it swiftly. The Tepig charged at the Patrat again and this time scored a direct hit that did some damage but not to much. The Patrat fell backwards and barely stood back up.

" Patrat now use Tackle attack quickly " Said the boy as the Small rat Pokemon tackled my Tepig to the ground with a small thud. Tepig slowly got back up and I knew that the Patrat scored a critical hit on my Tepig. The Tepig stumbled a little then stood completely still while breathing heavily.

" Tepig now its time to finish this battle with your Tackle attack " I said and my Tepig charged at the Patrat and knocked it out. Tepig ran back to me as the trainer returned his Patrat back to its Pokeball. The trainer congratulated m on defeating him and I smiled as tepig hopped on my shoulder.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • After Zero and his uncle got back to the house, Zero locked himself up in his room. A masked person with a Pupitar was waiting for him. He was wearing a black cloak with a light blue lightning design. "You've got yourself an Oshawott, huh?" the masked person said, observing the Oshawott on Zero's head. Zero simply replied with a nod. "I got a gift for you." the masked person added, handing Zero five poke balls. "You better get going soon if you want to get a head start. We'll meet again." the masked guy said, grabbing his Pupitar and jumpng out the window.

Years
  • Jj looked around confused. " oh goodness seems i've lost'em" she said to her snivy. Her snivy looked up at her with a scolding glare. " What?" she asked the pokemon and she just continued to glare up at JJ " don't worry I can definatly get us to the next town soon!!!" she said looking at her snivy the snivy just looked away folding it stubby little arms over it chest and lazily sitting in her arms. " its okay we can do this we'll go to Accumula town and then we'll make our way to Striaton" she said smiling " then we'll face the gym leaders." she said to her small pokemon as she walked trying to navigate herself to route1.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Rafael knew it was wrong to leave to the next town alone so he decided to walk back towards Zeros house. When he got back to the beginning of route 1 he saw JJ. He slowly approached her with a small smile on his face. He was actually a little happy that they didn't leave without him. He saw the snivy in JJ's arms.

" Hey JJ where you going " He asked her with a small smile on his face and he held Tepig's Pokeball in his hand. He hoped she knew that he wanted to battle her but he highly doubted it because of the fact that she was new to battling.

( Im moving profiles to the OOC and i posted possible Pokemon to catch on the route we are on )

Years
  • Jj looked at Rafeal. " um hi" she said shyly. " i was gonna go to the next city." she said looking at her snivy innocently. " what abbout you what are you doing?" she asked innocently. " i'm kindah in rush" she said sweetly. "I kindah wanna get to Nimbasa City as soon as possible." she said Smiling thinking about her mom and all her pets that resided in her mothers house. But she hadn't seen them in forever since she was in her fathers custody. She looked down at Snivy. Snivy would love to play with her pets, her pets were very playful and energetic.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    "I was going to the next city also. Do you mind if i go with you" He asked sweetly with a smile on his face hoping that she would say yes. " Well i'm mainly on my way to Striation city so I can battle all three leaders " He said in a soft and serious tone. You could tell that he was serious about battling the gym and looking confident. He heard something in the bushes and looked around and saw a group of wild Lillipup that surrounded the both of them. I took out tepig's Pokeball and sent it out with a small flash that allowed Tepig to get out of the Pokeball.

" Now Tepig use Tackle attack on the Lillipup " Tepig charged into the group of Pokemon and tackled three of them and as hit by a barrage of scratch attacks that damaged Tepig badly.

Years
  • Jj looked at the Lillipup's " Oh no" She said looking at all of them " Snivy help Tepig" she said and he snovy ran out of her arms and into the grass. While in the grass her speed was heightened, she quickly tackled the Lillipups striking extremly quickly. " Good job Snivy. Now just keep them away from Tepig" she said a serious expression on her face. Snivy was receiving a few Scratched but because her speed was heightened dodged most of them she eventually made one faint. " Oh no! one fainted." she said and ran over to the small pokemon. the other Lillipup's continued to attack one even dared to scratch her. Jj flinched from the scratch but didnt let it distract her she picked up the injured lillipup as her Snivy stood behind her. " Rafeal grab Tepig we need to take him to a pokemon center!" she seriously.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Rafael grabbed his Tepig and started to run towards the Pokemon center and didn't know that he was being followed by a Friendly Lillipup that wanted to be friends with me and Tepig. He walked into the Pokemon center and asked the nurse to help his Tepig. " What happened to it " She asked me in a soft voice. " It was beat by a pack of Lillipup in the grass in route 1 " I told her and noticed that a Lillipup was behind me but wasn't attacking me or any of the other Pokemon in the Pokemon Center. It playfully bit my leg to show that it wanted to become friends with me.

" I'll try to catch you when my Tepig gets all better " I told the Lillipup and then I sat down and waited for my name to be called.

Years
  • Jj entered the pokemon center. She rushed to the desk. " nurse please heal my snivy and this Lillipup that fainted." She said nervously. " what happened?" asked the nurse " theese lillipups attacked us! And i made him faint and i need to fix him now" she said shyly as she put her snivy on the counter. "Okay waity one moment please" she said taking the two pokemon and into the back to heal their wounds.
    Jj then walked over to rafeal. " i feel so bad" she said nervously. " i've never attacked another pokemon with my pokemon. They've always been my friends" she saif sheepishly" as she waited patiently.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    " Hey its OK you did it to defend me and my tepig. And if you're going to be a trainer then you have to make a Pokemon faint every once in a while " He told her without noticing that his cheeks were beet red because he sort of liked this girl. The Lillipup that followed him there hopped on his lap and smiled at him and he smiled back. He then looked at JJ with his eyes that looked like they were piercing through her soul. The more time he spent with her the more that he started to like her. The Lillipup hopped off my lap and went on JJ's lap. Rafael smiled at the Lillipup that he was going to try and catch later on. Then he heard the names Rafael and JJ get called and he went to gt his Pokemon back from the nurse.

Back