• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.72 Released)

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Hello, I just started playing this hack (seems very promising :D) but I noticed something weird. Sometimes along with the music of the game I can hear some random "beep/boops" (I can't explain it any better T_T ). Or sometimes these "beeps" are like part of the music. Is this normal?

The music is broken, some scripts overwrote the datas of the music. I still don't have time to fix it, so it's still there, sorry.

Yeah, I resorted to do that in the end and defeated the E4, my HoF team are:
  • lvl 57 Floatzel
  • lvl 62 Victini
  • lvl 60 Unfezant
  • lvl 61 Luxray
  • lvl 60 Lucario-M
  • lvl 66 Garchomp - which was at lvl60 when I started the E4 ^_^

Plus just beat N with a bunch of lvl 60 {XD}, guess lvl isnt all that important, more like types match up. Thanks for the game.

The team is funny, I must say, just like what you said, the level is not so important as the Pokemon of them don't have EVs and good moves, so you can easily defeat them by your own Pokemon.

<p>where to find more mega rocks?</p>

You can get one from Engineer BC in Volcano Town.

is there a specific time and place to catch hippopotas? I've looked all in the temple with no luck at all.

I'm sorry, there's no Hippopotas in this hack. Because I didn't add them.

Ok, im trying to do the shaymin event, and completely stump as what to do now? I've gotten the "storage key", beaten the woman, and she said to meet her at a hidden cave in flora sea? I tho that was near Flora Island but I've been searching for good part of an hr and cant find any cave at all, any hint? Or just down right tell me where to go plz, thank you.

Flower Sea is the garden on Flora Island, you can find a cave there and just enter it to continue.

I know arceus is in marble city but where

You need to get Azure Flute, it can be found in Central Area.

How can I evolve those Pokemons in this game:

-Electrabuzz-->Electivire
-Kadabra-->Alakazam
???

And which starters have a Mega Evolution at Pokemon Victory Fire?

Electrabuzz evolve at Lv40, Kadabra evolve as its happiness value at 220. The starters don't have mega evolutions in this hack. The Pokemon which can mega evolve are Venusaur, Charizard(X form), Blastoise, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo(X form), Ampharos, Houndoom, Blaziken, Banette, Absol and Lucario.

hey 1158
my black kyurem have turned in a bad egg!!!!
after going to the hall of fame
what should i do???
please help

I don't know what to do, because bad egg problem is caused by some wrong flags, the only way to fix it is to edit the saved file, sorry.

what do i do with the ups file?

You need to patch it on a clean rom by a patcher like tsukuyomi.

what do i patch it to is it ruby or fire red please tell me what rom do i use

You need to patch it on a clean Emerld rom.

Hello !
Do you know where can I find a Firestone ?

Thanks !

You can buy one in the black market in Marble City.

this game fully completed yet?

It's completed. But in some way, it still need to be improved because of the grammar problem.

Can you only get 1 mega stone in this?

Yes, because mega Pokemon are too powerful.

Hello i downloaded this hack and i cant patch it the patcher give me this error: Input checksum is invalid. I dont know how to solve it
See you later!!!

You may need to try another clean emerld rom.

Years
Thank you!!! but now i have other problem when i go out to a route or enter a town the sign with the name doesn't appear this is normal?? and i'm having troubles with the sound like a blip

I think the sign thing was normal, but the music, I don't know.

Hey, I have a question, is there a mega evolution in this hack?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2024
Electrabuzz evolve at Lv40, Kadabra evolve as its happiness value at 220. The starters don't have mega evolutions in this hack. The Pokemon which can mega evolve are Venusaur, Charizard(X form), Blastoise, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo(X form), Ampharos, Houndoom, Blaziken, Banette, Absol and Lucario.

According to the person posting this, these are the mega´s

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 1, 2014
Where to get a mareep and nidoran female. Also where is the fossil museum thing and the 20 century building. Need it to get rotom and aerodactyl

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 1, 2014
1158 why is the central area and challenge bridge sho easy? Pls make it harder I beg u

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 1, 2014
Where's the cave in high path dat can lead me to deoxys?
I alr pressed the poke ball in holy karst cave

Back