• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.72 Released)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 28, 2016
I am not sure if you have been asked this before but is version 2.35 the last update or will you be releasing another update with the grammar improved upon?

Last edited:
Years
i have a question about this hack.

When i opened my PC and when i went to box 3 and i saw a bad egg. does this bad egg do the same things it does in the normal games where it freezes your game?

EDIT: Also can it hatch? If it does will it freeze your game or will it hatch into a pokemon?

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Thank you!!! but now i have other problem when i go out to a route or enter a town the sign with the name doesn't appear this is normal?? and i'm having troubles with the sound like a blip

These problems won't affect the game. So I didn't fix them.

Where can i find Surf ?
I'm going to bronze port and i can't surf
So i stuck there ._.

You'd better go to Volcano Town and reach the top of Jade Volcano before that.

Where to get a mareep and nidoran female. Also where is the fossil museum thing and the 20 century building. Need it to get rotom and aerodactyl

You can check out the Pokedex to find Mareep and Nodoran, and you can revove the fossil in Idea co. It is in Marble City. About Rotom, you need to defeat Expert S after you won in the league, then go to the small house on Waterwave Path to get Rotom.

1158 why is the central area and challenge bridge sho easy? Pls make it harder I beg u

Maybe I should do so, but I'm focus on another project now, sorry.

Where's the cave in high path dat can lead me to deoxys?
I alr pressed the poke ball in holy karst cave

There's a small cave near Redwood City, it's easy to find it.

I have actually six reshirams and i can catch more of them. <3
Such a beautiful bug in Pokemon Victory Fire. Lol XD

Im just sayin'

I don't know why does this happen, I may fix it when I find out what caused this problem.

Do u guys know how to evolve shelmet and karrablast

They evolve at Lv35.

I am not sure if you have been asked this before but is version 2.35 the last update or will you be releasing another update with the grammar improved upon?

Maybe. I know, the grammar is always the most serious problem for me.

Where do I get Charmander in this hack?

You can get one in Marble City.

i have a question about this hack.

When i opened my PC and when i went to box 3 and i saw a bad egg. does this bad egg do the same things it does in the normal games where it freezes your game?

EDIT: Also can it hatch? If it does will it freeze your game or will it hatch into a pokemon?

Don't move the bad egg, don't put your Pokemon in that box, or the bad egg would might damage the saved file.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 12, 2015
After receiving dive, where should i go? I just defeated the team base and really love this hack, charizardX is the best :P!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Just got the game (from Coolrom.com since I can't patch) and... After the intro I wound up alone in a burning hot VOLCANO. No way out, just going around in circles.

...Help?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
I heard this game has mega evolutions? Is it true, and if so, which pokemon can mega evolve?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 26, 2014
How can I open this file? What Emulator do I need? I'm on mac. I'm very dumb using pc's and was only able to open nds roms, but this one is ups haha. Some help would be appreciated.

Years
How can I open this file? What Emulator do I need? I'm on mac. I'm very dumb using pc's and was only able to open nds roms, but this one is ups haha. Some help would be appreciated.

Please refer to Jagold's tutorial:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=333151

Now, my question:
I'm replaying this, and I finished the event at the Team Mirage base, and where is Wind exactly in Mt. Skywall?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Hey, started this hack two days ago and I'm totally addicted. But I have a question:
Is there a fossil for Aerodactyl? And if yes, where can I revive it?
Thanks in advance! :)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 1, 2014
Hey, started this hack two days ago and I'm totally addicted. But I have a question:
Is there a fossil for Aerodactyl? And if yes, where can I revive it?
Thanks in advance! :)[/

I got old amber in mt skywall I think. You can revive it in marble city

Back