• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.72 Released)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 21, 2017
Hello, i want to know if every legendary pokémon is in the game, please.

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2015
I want to question if physical/special attack split are included here in this hack? I'm a big fan of hacks that have physical/special split feature. That's why I really enjoy your Resolute Version. Please reply ASAP, I'm almost done in Resolute that's why I'm finding a new hack. Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2023
Does anyone else have the sound bug where if the pitch gets too low, the music sounds like it's from the GB/GBC?

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Hello, i want to know if every legendary pokémon is in the game, please.

The following legendary Pokemon are available in this hack:
Mewtwo. Mew, Deoxys, Shaymin, Cressidia, Darkrai, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Kyurem(Normal, Black and White form), Genesect, Giratina, Keldeo, Zekrom, Reshiram, Latias, Latios and Victini.

I apologize if this has already been answered but which move set are you using in this game?

Most of the Pokemon still use RSE movepool as there're only several new moves like Dragon Pulse and Night Daze in this hack.

hey 1158 what mega pokemon are in the game?

The following Pokemon can mega evolve in this hack:
Charizard(X form), Blastoise, Venusaur, Absol, Blaziken, Ampharos, Mewtwo(X form), Lucario, Houndoom, Banette and Aerodactyl.

I want to question if physical/special attack split are included here in this hack? I'm a big fan of hacks that have physical/special split feature. That's why I really enjoy your Resolute Version. Please reply ASAP, I'm almost done in Resolute that's why I'm finding a new hack. Thanks in advance.

This hack has physical/special split.

Does anyone else have the sound bug where if the pitch gets too low, the music sounds like it's from the GB/GBC?

I know it, there're something wrong with the background music, but I still haven't fix it. Sorry.

dest

Boneash
Years
  • Age 36
  • GER
  • Seen Jul 30, 2023
Sorry if I need to ask this question another time since it's already answered at least 2 times here, but how does Lampent evolve?
I've already read in this thread it is due to happiness at 220, but one post in this thread says during night and in one post it says during day ... so when exactly or has that method changed in the meantime?
I'm quite sure I've already hit or overcome that value (at least according to the sources of a wiki I should have ~150 due to level up, 9 - 15 due to vitamins, ~60 due to walking back and forth in fast forward for 12 minutes (counted about 2600 steps in 2 minutes == ~10) and god knows how much due to walking while grinding on High Path 4 Pokes from 33 to 42)
However it doesn't evolve, not during the day and neither during the night? What am I missing? :D (edit: just talked to the guy in the house next to the leage, he also tells me that Lampent adores me and can't possibly love me any more)

btw, I haven't found the evolution method for Helioptile for this hack, is it still Sun Stone or something else? And if Sun Stone, where do I get one? alright, found it right in the next town :D
The question about Lampent is still present though, still not evolving and no stone seems to fit either :/

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
I have the same exact problem with my Lampent as well.
It has Max happiness and still won't evolve when I Level It at night.
Please address this ASAP. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

dest

Boneash
Years
  • Age 36
  • GER
  • Seen Jul 30, 2023
well, not sure what exactly caused that now, but it evolved at level 46 during nighttime, god knows why it took that long

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
Another problem, I can't find luvdisc anywhere how do I encounter them.

I found the super rod and managed to evolved lament even though it was a seemingly random occurrence.
One more question though, can you get a deino in this hack and if so where can i find it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2016
Hey, i got a question how can i evolve Phantump? i got it in lvl 67 and nothing. Any Stone or something like it?..

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Where do you get a super rod? I can't find it anywhere.

You can get it from someone on Shappine Path.

Sorry if I need to ask this question another time since it's already answered at least 2 times here, but how does Lampent evolve?
I've already read in this thread it is due to happiness at 220, but one post in this thread says during night and in one post it says during day ... so when exactly or has that method changed in the meantime?
I'm quite sure I've already hit or overcome that value (at least according to the sources of a wiki I should have ~150 due to level up, 9 - 15 due to vitamins, ~60 due to walking back and forth in fast forward for 12 minutes (counted about 2600 steps in 2 minutes == ~10) and god knows how much due to walking while grinding on High Path 4 Pokes from 33 to 42)
However it doesn't evolve, not during the day and neither during the night? What am I missing? :D (edit: just talked to the guy in the house next to the leage, he also tells me that Lampent adores me and can't possibly love me any more)

btw, I haven't found the evolution method for Helioptile for this hack, is it still Sun Stone or something else? And if Sun Stone, where do I get one? alright, found it right in the next town :D
The question about Lampent is still present though, still not evolving and no stone seems to fit either :/

Yes, you need Sun Stone to evolve Helioptile, you can buy one from the black market,

well, not sure what exactly caused that now, but it evolved at level 46 during nighttime, god knows why it took that long

Because you need to evolve it during the night.

Another problem, I can't find luvdisc anywhere how do I encounter them.

I found the super rod and managed to evolved lament even though it was a seemingly random occurrence.
One more question though, can you get a deino in this hack and if so where can i find it?

You can check the Pokedex out to see where you can find Luvdisc. And sorry, Deino is only available in Resolute Version.

How do i get Ambipom? Please help i just like too much aipom >_<

Yes, you can find it in this hack, just evolve Aipom to get Ambipom.

I know that this is kind of old but, when I tried to teach my floatzel surf, it came up as high jump kick. Is there any way to fix this?

Is that real? I didn't expect that this would happen. I think I have to test it out.

Hey where can I find the sword ?

You can find it in Stardust Fountain(Underground part), but you need to win in Central Area and Challenge Bridge before that.

Hey, i got a question how can i evolve Phantump? i got it in lvl 67 and nothing. Any Stone or something like it?..

You need to use Leaf Stone to evolve it.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 11, 2016
could anu one help. when i went to rumour forest two team marage members are blocking the way i cant go any further.i got 5 gym badges

Back