• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.72 Released)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 21, 2018
Y'know, both this and resolute..not to mention mega powet is EPIC and AWESOME!!!!!..
Btw....where will I get mega stotones and start evolving the pokes :3..and can you give me a list of megas available?In message..also reply to my message..Thanks :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Hey man, please help me, how do I evolve Murkrow in this hack??

It evolves with its happiness value is maxed during the day.

Y'know, both this and resolute..not to mention mega powet is EPIC and AWESOME!!!!!..
Btw....where will I get mega stotones and start evolving the pokes :3..and can you give me a list of megas available?In message..also reply to my message..Thanks :)

You can buy them in the black market of Marble City. The valid mega Pokemon in this hack are: Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard(X), Mewtwo(X), Absol, Ampharos, Lucario, Blaziken, Houndoom, Banette and Aerodactyl.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
How can I open the gym at crystal villa?

Where can I get the plane ticket for central area? Please help been trying for days

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 21, 2018
black market?the guy who sells stones?Also how to devolve?is there any way in victory fire?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 14, 2020
Where i can find the link of the newest version to download, and can I use with my older version save?

Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Jul 27, 2015
Hey im at volcano town and my favorite pokemon is Volcarona? Where can i get it and he late into the game is it?

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
How can I open the gym at crystal villa?

Where can I get the plane ticket for central area? Please help been trying for days

You need to finish the event in Crystal Villa(Find the key and open the door). After that, go to Orange Villa, after the event there, the battle base in Crystal Villa will be available.

black market?the guy who sells stones?Also how to devolve?is there any way in victory fire?

Black market is a place where you can buy rare items including evolution stones. About devolving, I don't know if you're talking about mega evolution, if so, then you need to go to Volcano Town, you can get the stone for mega evolution. Normal Pokemon can't be devolved.

Where i can find the link of the newest version to download, and can I use with my older version save?

I think it's okay.

Hey im at volcano town and my favorite pokemon is Volcarona? Where can i get it and he late into the game is it?

You can get it after you defeated the E4 and arrived Western TYRON. You need to use DIVE on Mist Path and find the Ancient Chamber, then use DIG to the wall, you can find Volcarona there.

hey 1158 where is the next beta

I think this version is completed.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
Started this hack a few days ago and I'm already at the last gym and how do you evolve shelmet and phantump? And where do you find absol?

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Started this hack a few days ago and I'm already at the last gym and how do you evolve shelmet and phantump? And where do you find absol?

Shelmet evolves at Lv35, Phantump evolves by using Leaf Stone.

Back