• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.72 Released)

thiaguinhohp

Hacking newbie
Years
  • "Failed! Input checksum is invalid."

i get this message in tsukoyomi with every emerald rom i use to patch... which rom did you use as base?

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Howdy there, I'm interested in playing both this and the Resolute Versions, but my patcher always "checksum invalid" when I use even a freshly downloaded version of Emerald (Trashman). What other kind of ROM should I download and patch instead?

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2020
    To the creator of victor fire or the one in charge of the trainer face pokemon sprites.

hey, can I use the trainer face pokemon sprites? I'm not gonna use those sprites as it is, but I'm gonna edit it to a point that i need them to be that you wont quite recognize them. I sincerely hope for your answer so I can properly make my hack with a clear conscience.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2024
    I'm 8 years late, but I'm trying to download the grammar-fixed UPS file. When I patch with tsukuyomi, it says Failed, input checksum is invalid. Why is that?

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2024
    It's possible that you aren't using a clean emerald ROM. Have you tried the trashman emerald ROM?

Unfortunately I already am using the trashman emerald rom. This happens to me on a few other romhacks too, can't figure out the problem. I bypass checksum sometimes but I don't wanna make that a habit lol

Years
    • Age 42
    • Iowa
    • Seen Sep 30, 2021
    use NUPS and set it to IGNORE when patching the USA/Europe version, i JUST tested it and Tsukiyomi as well as NUPS says error, but i just ran the game after patching anyways, went through fine...

not sure if the Trashman one will work, if it has an intro, then it will corrupt the hack.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2020
    Hi there! Where can I find a hoothoot, porygon, Nidoran F and an Absol?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Hi I just created a detailed text walkthrough for version 2.63 of the hack if anyone is interested in reading it here.

I'd also like to know where to get Porygon, Hoothoot, Tyrogue, DelibirdMarshadow and Relicanth. Any other things I missed in this walkthrough feel free to respond.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2022
    If there are more versions coming of this game then i would like one change...Is Mega charizard x having only Hustle as an ability or is it variable ? Because hustle just ruins a awesome pokemon like him. Charizard X should have levitate as an ability. Since charizard x is a Fire/Dragon type it can't evade ground type attacks as charizard does. When a ground type attack hits charizard X it looks absurd for a winged pokemon getting damage from it. I think levitate will make a lot more sense.

If it is possible then please do.

Also where is move relearner ?
    And Lucky egg in this game ?

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2020
    After defeating the elite four i called my rival Pure and she said she's in sunny beach but when i arrived there she wasnt anywhere...
    Anyone knows where she is?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    The patch was updated for fixing some glitches like Venusaur can't mega evolve, I'm like 70% sure the bad egg thing should be fixed in this patch. If the bad egg thing is still not fixed, please tell me. And a in-game exp. all patch was added. If you are interested in unlocking this exp. all thing, you can check out this thing here and pay 4000 pokedollars for the exp. all things. Credits to Samu from Whack a hack foro for the asm routine.
    Pokemon%2BVictory%2BFire%2BVersion%2B2.6322.png

Download link of the Grammatical errors corrected final Version2.65(UPS file):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/pyzgynf8bmmh8fl/Pokemon+Victory+Fire+Version+2.65.rar/file

It's possible that the bad egg fix thing could make the save file from the older version, so I made this patch for those who wish to keep their old save file.
    Download link of the Grammatical errors corrected final Version2.64(UPS file):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/z46ltg8cq6cng8f/Pokemon+Victory+Fire+Version+2.64.rar/file

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2023
    Not sure if Bug or just a glitch on my end, but after doing the xp.all patch and soft resetting for a poke the game starts to restart on its own every time xp is calculated.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    I updated my guide a bit for this new beta, bear in mind this was the first rom hack I created a walkthrough of so there's a lot of things that I may have missed out on. Still wanna know in particular:

-If Buizel evolving into Floatzel but gaining three levels was fixed
    -Evolving Snorunt into Glalie or Froslass (something I still haven't figured out)
    -Evolving Clamperl into Huntail or Gorebyss (see above)
    -Where Marshadow can be found

Back