• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon; Violet Skies: The Calling of Legends

Tazz

Tazz the Spazz
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2008
    Yeah, I know.
    Anyways, since our discussion thread was closed, we'll just have to discuss things in this thread.
    What should the first town be called? I was think westbridge, but w/e. Also, what should the "bad-guy" team be called? Here is an idea:
    Team (?) is trying to harness the powers of Mew and MewTwo, and use them for evil. They realize that to do this, they'll have to defeat the pokemon first. So, they decide to (somehow...yet to be decided :P) make Mew and MewTwo fight eachother. They'll just kidnap the loser when it faints, and they'll be able to beat the winner because it's so weak from fighting the other. The energy being released from the two pokemon fighting is what's making the sky turn purple (but no one knows this yet, except Team ?). The player has to stop Team ? before it's to late. Near the end of the game, all the legendaries come to see what's happening. (they sense a dusturbance). Seeing their fellow pokemon (Mew and MewTwo) in danger, they help out the player.

I don't know...very rough. add to it, discard it, whatever. But let's get discussing lol!

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
    Well, erm, suggestion: Start a thread in "Team Discussion"?

Yeah, I know.
    Anyways, since our discussion thread was closed, we'll just have to discuss things in this thread.
    What should the first town be called? I was thinking westbridge, (Agree) but w/e. Also, what should the "bad-guy" team be called? (Team Shadow or Shade?) Here is an idea:
    Team (Look up) is trying to harness the powers of Mew and MewTwo, and use them for evil. They realize that to do this, they'll have to defeat the pokemon first. So, they decide to (Use some kind of Orb or Staff to) make Mew and MewTwo fight eachother. They'll just kidnap the loser when it faints, and they'll be able to beat the winner because it's so weak from fighting the other. The energy being released from the two pokemon fighting is what's making the sky turn purple (but no one knows this yet, except Team ?). The player has to stop Team ? before it's to late. Near the end of the game, all the legendaries come to see what's happening. (they sense a dusturbance). Seeing their fellow pokemon (Mew and MewTwo) in danger, they help out the player.

I don't know...very rough. add to it, discard it, whatever. But let's get discussing lol!

--Meh, rough, yes. But how's that?

EDIT: https://pho.webhosting4free.info/rombases.php <-- Tilesets can be found here but you MUST credit PHO & the maker.

Last edited:

engage'

a new horizon
    Years
    Very nice plot, Tazz! I love it.

And a great improvement with a staff/orb to start the fighting, very nice.

Where is this "fight" going to be held, Tazz?

Tazz

Tazz the Spazz
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2008
    Umm, I don't know. I'm thinking we could feature a Canyon (name unknown), since none of the games have a Canyon...or do they? O_o lol, can't remember. And as for that staff idea, I really like that. And there would be two items: The staff and the orb, and you could somehow put them together. And your dad would have one of them, and that's why the "bad guys" want to see your dad. Maybe the "bad guys" could climb to the top of that canyon and like raise the staff or something and call them both. And somehow that would make them want to fight...I don't know something like that. lol
    And BTW, do we all agree on Westbridge Town?

Tazz

Tazz the Spazz
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2008
    Those names sound really good. But I have an idea. Why do we have to have bad Team. Why don't we have something like "The Shadow Alliance" or something like that. Or like megiddo said "The Psyforce Alliance". That would be cool.

Tazz

Tazz the Spazz
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2008
    Hey, I have an idea for the name of the bad guys. Maybe we don't even need to use a Team. We could call them like "The Shadow Alliance" or "The PsyForce Allience"...I think that would be cool.

Oh wow, nvm...for some reason the previous post didn't appear for me. lol, i llok like an idiot now lmao

Last edited:

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
    I agree, sounds very good. "The Shadow Allience" gives off the impression that they want Shadow/Dark Lugia. "The Phyforce Allience" sounds good though. Oh, and you can get Trainer/Pokemon Sprites from Pokemon Elite 2000 if you want.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
    Just to let you know, I've made a thread for this in "Team Discussions" and it is awaiting approval of a Moderator. Hope you like when/if it is accepted Tazz.

Tazz

Tazz the Spazz
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2008
    Thankyou mon94key. Hopefully it gets approved soon

Back