• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PoKeMoN Viral Catastrophe!

Kinuchio

A Panda PoKeMoN Trainer
Years
Sorry for my rather long disappearence again. Actually, I didn't go anywhere. I just forgot to post here. xD

This is where most of you left off. But, if you were checking this recently, you may have already seen it. Never hurts to catch back up. :D

Also, Satoshi, I did have this comic planned for a hack, even though I can't make a hack. It'd be awesome to play through the game as the characters. Maybe we can discuss more after your current project.

Satoshi-Ash

Master Chris
Years
Sorry for my rather long disappearence again. Actually, I didn't go anywhere. I just forgot to post here. xD

This is where most of you left off. But, if you were checking this recently, you may have already seen it. Never hurts to catch back up. :D

Also, Satoshi, I did have this comic planned for a hack, even though I can't make a hack. It'd be awesome to play through the game as the characters. Maybe we can discuss more after your current project.

Alright, that would be nice.

Kinuchio

A Panda PoKeMoN Trainer
Years
First off, lemme tell you how sorry I am that I dropped off the face of the earth. I kinda forgot about this place, and for that, I apologize.

There have been numerous updates since my absence, and this is where you left off I'm sure.

I encourage you, if you forgot what was going on, to start over at the beginning. It may help with things. I've started to update more frequently again, so look for more updates in the future. :D

Kinuchio

A Panda PoKeMoN Trainer
Years
Also, this comic isn't dead! It's still going semi-strong! It's fully drawn and in manga-style now, though. xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Seeing that you've made the move away from a sprite comic, this thread no long fits into the Pixel Projects section.

moved

DarthWaffles

IS A FIRIN' HIS LAZAR
Years
NOOOOOO There aren't anymore chapters. That makes me sad. The comic is awesome so far. Did anyone else notice the Forrest Gump reference?

HOw much more until the next page?

Back