• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PoKeMoN Viral Catastrophe!

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
Bout to check out the new ones, My bro signed me off earlier so meh........And my friend came over so Ive been busy I hope they are delicious lol. And I see that you are updating regularly thats good makes me happy. And I think I used Dons tileset a while back.......the name sounds FAMILIAR to me so I probably did.

Kinuchio

A Panda PoKeMoN Trainer
Years
Thanks for the comments, guys. I've finished page 019

Sorry it was late. I've been sleep deprived for the past.....week and a half, maybe?

Mitchman

Banned
Years
YAY! A new page. *goes and reads* *looks at kinuchio**reads comic again* XD I love your humor. That was great and like always i hope to see more.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
Pages 18 and 19 are the same as page 17 for me o.O
And I wanted to read ooooon ><

This is a trés bien comic ;3

Atomic Reactor

I love these comics :3
The graphics are phenomenal. (flare blitz was great XD)
The storyline is just... it's great.
I love everything about your comic. Keep up the amazing work, i want to read more.

lol "Hell No!" XD
omg. i love this comic so much lol. (i kno, im repeating myself)
But seriously. It's great. Keep it up :P

Kinuchio

A Panda PoKeMoN Trainer
Years
Thankies! Glad you're enjoying it as much as I like making it. xD

I updated! Woot! Go page 020

Pages 18 and 19 are the same as page 17 for me o.O
And I wanted to read ooooon ><

This is a trés bien comic ;3

You may have to go to my first post up there, click the first comic to get to the site, and then use the drop down menu on it to go forward to the page you can't read. xD

The reason is probably because I insert the urls from the main page instead of individual pages, so if you don't read the page I upload on the same day, it skips ahead to the next page. Kay then, that sounded confusing. STOP READING! I CAN'T STOP TYPING! -dies-

Glad you like the comic. :D

Years
Hey there, Kinuchio. I forgot you told me you joined here. I like you comic a lot. I like how your comic is somewhat realistic. Raphael(sp?) caught the PokeMoN after sending out Flygon. The effects are good, too. The plot was kinda confusing at first. I just had to re-read it over and over again. <<

Kinuchio

A Panda PoKeMoN Trainer
Years
Weeeeeeeeee Page 021

Yayatpotentialsupercoolactionscenecomingup.

Hey there, Kinuchio. I forgot you told me you joined here. I like you comic a lot. I like how your comic is somewhat realistic. Raphael(sp?) caught the PokeMoN after sending out Flygon. The effects are good, too. The plot was kinda confusing at first. I just had to re-read it over and over again. <<

:)

Kinuchio

A Panda PoKeMoN Trainer
Years
There was an update, guys. Go check it out. :D

(I won't link there because if you click the link in my previous post, it'll bring you to the current page.)

Also, if you missed yesterday's page, be sure to check back a page on the site.

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
Years
Okay, So I Just wanted to let you know that this is one of the best comics I have ever read and that I can not wait for more updates.

I think this comic has a better storyline and has more intense action then the first pokemon movie made. (Thats my opinion)
But good job on it :]

Kinuchio

A Panda PoKeMoN Trainer
Years
Okay, I'm officially back! Here's your update.

We have official drawn panels now! Are you diggin my artstyle?

Be sure to visit my deviantart to see much more drawings.

My dA

Red

Pokémon Trainer
Years
This is a very good comic. I want to keep seeing more of it!
*runs away from mods whilst crying*

Satoshi-Ash

Master Chris
Years
This comic is...magnificent... The story, the action, the drama...everything! I. Am. Amazed. It's like nothing I've ever seen before, it's so original and unique. I don't know what else to say. Have you ever considered making a hack after this, if not, I would like to reserve the right to do so after my current project.

Back