• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon vs Pokemon Poll #5 - The Eevee family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Leafeon & Vaporeon r my favs, Leafeon is such a beast if u use him right, good def, with great attk & speed. & vapor is my fav of the original 3. hes just really tight :)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I have always been an Espeon fan because of its appearance, but now I also love it for its amazing skill in battle. At the same time, though, I love Glaceon not because of its skill, but mostly because of its appearance and type.

Years
  • Don't make me choose :P

Haha it's a tough choice between Vaporeon and Umbreon :) I love them both soo much, but if I HAD to choose, it would be a SMIDGE leaning towards Vaporeon, cause I loved it first :)

Great question btw :D Talking about Eeveelutions never gets old for me :)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Never answered this before.

It's a tie between Umbreon and Flareon for me.

Flareon just looks so cute and fluffy, I bet if I hugged it, it would feel so cuddly and warm.

As for Umbreon, it's just way too cool. It has a really great concept, and it's shiny is pretty.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like Jolteon because it has a good blend of power and Speed. I have a respect for Espeon right now because of Magic Bounce.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • This one is hard. the only thing I will really judge on is looks.... And i pick Espeon because it looks so sleek and velvety.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'd say I have to prefer Umbreon and Flareon. Umbreon more so because of it's appearance and type. Flareon is my second choice because it's decent for battle, high Sp. A and all, and it's a fire type. But, Umbreon wins. :x

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Glaceon & Espeon. I love their design and typing. Also, their cries are kind of cute. I like the others, too.

OlaPola

Mr.Kaizer/Awesome
    Years
  • Umbreon, cause of the awesome design, the dark-attacks and the insane defence.

I can't get in in gold now, I don't remember how to make it night when your playing on emulator-.-

But anyways, umbreon is awesome! The most emo pokémon :3 *drool*

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    Flareon has awesome attack and with overheat he is unstoppable.
    If not flareon then leafeon.

Flareon is SO underestimated.

Last edited:

Yellow Silver Nostalgia

Those Were The Days
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    I've always hated Jolteon's design, think it's one of the ugliest Pokemon there is. Vaporeon has the best design but Flareon is my favourite because it's fuzzy and warm and I'd actually want to have one in real life as well as in the game.

AnjinMiura_PL

Challenger Extraordinaire (?)
    Years
  • Flareon is SO underestimated.
    Right. Right. Rrriiightttttt!!!!11

I mean, hey. Hey. Flareon is, hey, I cannot find a word. Since the first time when I've spotted Flareon in game I was like "Damnyo! Damnyo!" and there even more "Damnyo! I need this one!". Of course it's that way because of obvious reasons like, Flareon's design is great and, Flareon itself is killer (or maybe, flamethrower) into games. But hey, no hard feelings. Other evolutions are cool too ;)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Hi, please don't revive threads that are over a month old.

Pokemon vs Pokemon Poll #5 - The Eevee family

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back