• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon vs Pokemon Poll #5 - The Eevee family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Previous pokemon vs. pokemon poll

So, this poll focuses on the Eevee family, and the Eevee evolutions.

Pokemon vs Pokemon Poll #5 - The Eevee family

So, which member of the eevee family do you prefer and why?

[Got any ideas for a Pokemon vs. Pokemon weekly poll for Pokemon General? Feel free to contact me, Miss Doronjo, via PM. Any type of comparison is accepted! It'll be chosen randomly by a super special awesome secret science and spooky invention though. (the ideas will be picked from a hat. ^___^)]

Last edited:

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
    Umbreon for it's awesome look and for being the dark type, plus something just feels eerie about having to level it up at night.

Last edited:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Out of all I love Umbreon! I love Umbreon because of it's defense and can take some hits. I love the design and I love the shiny form too. Glaceon would have to be my second since I love how the design of Glaceon is and because of the fact it's a Ice type. Either third would be a tie between Vaporeon and Leafeon since both are good Pokemo to have.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Lately I've been feeling like the Eevee family isn't very interesting. And they're rather over-rated, I think. But I've always quite like Vaporeon.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I've always loved Eevee, Umbreon, and Vaporeon out of all the Eeveelutions. I used to like Leafeon but for some reason I just...grew out of it. :/

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
    Jolteon. It has 130 Speed, making it the 4th fastest non-legendary Pokemon in existence, and has 110 Special Attack, more than enough to take down most Pokemon with its Hp Ice-Thunderbolt ensemble, which hits nearly everything for at least neutral damage except for Magnezone, Volt Absorb Lanturn, Shedinja, Frost and Heat Rotom, Seaking with Lightningrod, and Mamoswine with Thick Fat. It also has an adorable and nostalgic design, as well as a neat Dream World ability and decent movepool. That, and its cry is cute. :}

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
    Years
    Even though electric types are my favorite, I'd have to say Espeon is my favorite of the family. More often than not, I'll end up using Espeon whenever I get an Eevee.

Years
    I like Leafeon the best, I'd wished for a Grass Type Eeveelution since the 2nd Generation, and I finally got one, albeit it doesn't evolve from Eevee via Leaf Stone ;;. Anyhow, Leafeon was a total bro in my Platinum run, grass knot killed p much everything. I also like Leafeon's colors, they're subtle, yet elegant.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Vaporeon has always been my favourite and that has yet to change. I don't dislike any of them though... even though it took me forever to warm up to the gen 4 additions, I really like them now. I just wish Leafeon had a more interesting name because seriously, it sounds like the fakemon I used to make up when I was 10. XD;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Espeon & Jolteon, with Jolteon pretty much being my main favourite.

As to why... as a kid I thought Eevee was called EeeveeJolteon and that the other eeveelutions were its evolutions. Espeon on the other hand was my favourite outta Umbreon/Espeon, and the other eeveelutions (other than Flareon) suck imo. :3 In terms of design, that is.

And that's also why those are the two I got from the Global Link DW Promotion.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My favorite is Espeon, who holds a special place in my heart as the reason why I started learning how to draw a bit better ( least decent enough? xD; ). It's design is simple as well, and it's always been a good part of any team I tossed it in. <3

AllentheGuitarist

I don't even, sir.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I love Jolteon. It's been my top favorite pokemon ever since I was a kid, and still is!

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Umbreon, I love the design. Plus Gary has it so of course I like it. Not to mention Dark is one of my top 3 types.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
    Well Jolteon Is my favorite, It has such a cool design, but electric type Pokemon are not my thing.
    For type, I think Espeon is the best, it was really good on Pokemon Colosseum.
    They all have strengths and weaknesses.
    Although I'm not a big fan of the two newest member of the Eevee family.

~Kian

Years
    The Eeveelutions all look so cool, I even have all 7 in SoulSilver.

But the one I like best is Vaporeon. Water-types are just da bomb for me!

(Even though the first Eeveelution I got was actually Jolteon)

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Jolteon, spiky, the fastest Eevee, and plain awesome design!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back