• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: WARPED

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    Those new screen shots look great I am looking
    forward to the second beta keep up the great
    work and good luck

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • Just played the beta and loved it! Keep up the great work. ^^

Is the fight against the first lord the last thing you can do in this beta? I can't seem to figure out what to do next, if anything. ^^

Oh, and I'm glad you're revamping the warp house. It's quite annoying to have to go through every stage again if you accidentally step on the down warps!

Anyway, great work and I look forward to the next installment!

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
  • Just played the beta and loved it! Keep up the great work. ^^

Is the fight against the first lord the last thing you can do in this beta? I can't seem to figure out what to do next, if anything. ^^

Oh, and I'm glad you're revamping the warp house. It's quite annoying to have to go through every stage again if you accidentally step on the down warps!

Anyway, great work and I look forward to the next installment!

We're glad you liked the beta.
    Lord Arazar is indeed the end of the beta, and there really is nothing more you can do (unless you have not beaten Carl Phasno and his mooks), apart from wait for the next beta, which will come soon.

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
  • the rom is corrupted i cant walk outside..

Well, I do believe that this would be your fire red ROM as you are the only person who has experienced this problem.
    Did you patch it to a clean ROM?
    If so, try downloading the IPS and ROM again, and re-patch it.
    Otherwise, we can't really help you...

Magneto20

CoOmnipotent1of Pokemon:WARPED
    Years
  • We hope you all enjoyed the first beta, and thanks to everyone who downloaded and played it.

Work on the second beta has begun. As previously stated, we've completely revamped the Warp House to make it more player-friendly. Don't hold your breath for the second beta though, it won't be out for at least another month.

We've begun level 6, which is one of our favourite levels yet (well, mine, anyway, I don't know about AndyP159). It's called the Moonflow and it's set at night. It introduces a new character who will reappear at several points in the game...

And here is a lone screenshot:
    Pokemon: WARPED

More updates to follow.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2013
    screenies look good, hope you keep this hack up. i look forward to a beta

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • We're glad you liked the beta.
    Lord Arazar is indeed the end of the beta, and there really is nothing more you can do (unless you have not beaten Carl Phasno and his mooks), apart from wait for the next beta, which will come soon.

I haven't beaten Carl Phasno. Where do I do that? If it's in the house with the moving floor panels I don't know how to get through there. I tried everything!

Magneto20

Years
  • I haven't beaten Carl Phasno. Where do I do that? If it's in the house with the moving floor panels I don't know how to get through there. I tried everything!

Here is the solution:

Spoiler:

It's nice to see that it's a challenge to people though, as some puzzles I've seen in ROM hacks are too easy for my liking.

Last edited:

Magneto20

Years
  • Basically the show Avatar with pokemon :P

Never heard of Avatar, but okay, if you say so... :D

EDIT: Just googled the show 'Avatar'... it's NOTHING like Pokemon: WARPED. Just because it includes the four natural elements in its story doesn't mean they're the same. That's like saying World of Warcraft is 'basically Lord of the Rings' because they've both got elves in it!

QUICK UPDATE

Stage 7, called Aerbs Pass, has been mapped. It's a mountain stage, complete with a sandy valley and a lake! Screenshots coming soon. :)

Last edited:

Magneto20

Years
  • Will their be 10 levels in the next beta?

Yes. The second beta will contain all five stages from the first warp house, Lord Arazar the Earth Master, all five stages from the second warp house and will end with Lord Arkos, the Air Master. Also, more nefarious puzzles!

Back