• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: WARPED

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
    Ta da!

We randomly and unexpectedly appear with more updates!

Work on Beta 3.0 has begun. Stage 11 is called Mirosav Beach. It's a short, small level with some powerful trainers and an interesting variety of wild Pokemon, if you can find the grass :P

Here are some screenshots for your unfiltered enjoyment:

Someone notices you warping onto the level.
    Pokemon: WARPED

Can you see anything different about this?

What's this?! TWO PATCHES OF GRASS?!!?!

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Enjoy these screenshots, further updates to follow in the future!

Until next time, people.

Magneto20

CoOmnipotent1of Pokemon:WARPED
    Years
    Hello again everyone!

Yes yes, we are back from our non-hacking break, ready to, er, hack. Indeed!

Stage 11 is 100% done, which is good, as we're now about 7.5% of the way there to releasing Beta 3. :D

Work on Stage 12 has begun. It's split into 3 parts (yes, it's that big!) The first part is a place called Halma's Path, a sort of spiritual successor to stage 2, Morrid's Path, but even better!

Here's a couple of screenshots:

Oh, and in the second part of stage 12 there will be an epic battle against someone from Septo Conquest!

Until next time, folks.

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
    Magneto is the screens from Stage 12. OI, can you answer sir? Is stage 13 an unlucky stage with dark types! Great hack I still play the.

In a (late) response to your question, yes, Magneto20's screenshots were from stage 12.

Anyways, essentially progress has been slow recently, BUT hopefully we will be resuming work over the Christmas and New Year period. In other words, no new updates at the moment, but hopefully some soon.
    (check out the map rating thread for my new map)
    Peace out.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
    I started playing the beta yesterday and it was just GREAT!^^ I love the idea and the NPC's dialogues. From the language, it reminds me a bit of Arn's Winter Quest (Earthbound hack) which was full of lulz, just like your hack!^^ I hope you'll release a Beta 3 soon cuz your Mapping is great too! :D *puts support banner into his signature*

Magneto20

Years
    I started playing the beta yesterday and it was just GREAT!^^ I love the idea and the NPC's dialogues. From the language, it reminds me a bit of Arn's Winter Quest (Earthbound hack) which was full of lulz, just like your hack!^^ I hope you'll release a Beta 3 soon cuz your Mapping is great too! :D *puts support banner into his signature*

Thank you, kind sir!

Is there a museum in the game like Pewter Museum? Some of the texts in Pat Pending's Lab aren't edited.

There are no plans for a museum at the moment. Fear not, though! As we are working on an indoor garden centre in stage 12, which will top a musem ANY DAY.

Merry christmas, everybody!

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
    There are no plans for a museum at the moment. Fear not, though! As we are working on an indoor garden centre in stage 12, which will top a musem ANY DAY.

Merry christmas, everybody!

Yes. Garden Centre's are MUCH more impressive and entertaining than museums.

Anyway, hopefully updates will be following soon after this festive period has ended.
    Have a good Christmas and stay alert for updates soon.
    :)

Magneto20

Years
    Greetings, fellow peoples of the Earth!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and are looking forward to the new year (which is TWENTY TEN, not TWO THOUSAND AND TEN!)

Work is continuing at an undefined pace on WARPED. Stage 12 is nearing completion, we are about 60% of the way there. Ideas for the next 3 stages are flowing as well, so it's all good.

Here are some screenshots for you to briefly contemplate for a few seconds!

Also, something very special is planned for the New Year! Keep an eye out.

Peace out.

Magneto20

Years
    What is the city in the 3rd Picture? Also another question, did Clair (Lance's cousin) take the cake which is a lie?

No, she died.

The city in question is Garnet City, the city located in the 12th stage. It's very eco-friendly.

And I've just noticed the cut tree placement error. Damn. Ah well, at least I was the first to comment about it!

Peace out.

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
    Good day to one and all!

We come bearing updates in the form of words scrambled together to form a coherent sentence!

Ahem.

Stage 12 is coming along nicely. It's definitely the biggest one we've done so far, and we're about two thirds of the way there.

Behold the Garden Centre!

And some others in Garnet City:

Also, we are working on a brand new Warp Mainframe. The old one in the second beta was kind of messy, had a few glitches and took forever to get around. This one will be nice, simple and easy to use!

Until next time.

P.S: Happy new year!

Magneto20

Years
    Happy new year, everyone!

The Showman battle looks interesting, is Mt. Phon the first cave in the game? The garden center what is its purpose other than the Showman?

Mt. Phon is indeed the first cave in the game (not counting the one in Luneth Town as that can't be accessed yet). However, there are more caves planned. Also, Mt. Phon leads back to an earlier stage in the game. Huzzah!
    And the garden center's only purpose is to fight the Showman and his gardening cronies.

Years
    Ah, well spoken Mr. Magneto and Sir Andy. The progress is very good and Mt. Phon is where the fossils are or are there Rock Smash Boulders? The maze in the 3F of the Lunatic Asylum is really difficult. Are we able to use surf in Beta 3?

Magneto20

Years
    Ah, well spoken Mr. Magneto and Sir Andy. The progress is very good and Mt. Phon is where the fossils are or are there Rock Smash Boulders? The maze in the 3F of the Lunatic Asylum is really difficult. Are we able to use surf in Beta 3?

There are no plans for getting the fossils as of yet. And so far they have been no rock smash boulders, as we haven't got the Rock Smash HM yet.

And yes, the maze in the Asylum is rather difficult... so much it might, ah, drive one to insanity?

Yes, the player will be able to use surf in Beta 3, however you'll have to defeat the third Lord to be able to use it OW-wise. But there will be at least one surfing stage in Betas 4 and 5.

Anyways.... HELLO EVERYONE!

Progress is progressing. Still doing Stage 12, but it's almost done. Hooray! However, more updates are here: Skipping along to stage 15, I can confirm it is going to be basically an Ice Cavern... but with a more inventive name! And a twist... And in beta 3, I hope you catch a good electric-type, cos the third lord is going to be the Master of Water. And he WON'T be easy.

Here are some enigmatic screenshots...

Hmm... that cave entrance wasn't there in the previous betas...

Neither was that...

Where the hell are all these mysterious cave entrances appearing from?!

To be answered in... "THE MYSTERY OF THE NEW CAVE ENTRANCES IN OLD STAGES BANANZA!"

Peace out.

Magneto20

Years
    OI! These caves are cool, I guess. Magneto and Andy are good ROM Hackers. Are Chavs gangster like people? I first heard of them in Septo Conquest and Bazza's Pokemon Topaz, example = brap.

You guess? You GUESS?!

Yes, chavs are, well, not gangster people, but they're TRYING to be gangster people. And failing miserably and looking like idiots.

And who is this Andy? AndyP159's real name is actually Jeremy.

Anyways...

Hello everyone!

Work on stage 13 is under way. No screenshots yet though. It's called 'Gagazet Garden' and its basically a giant maze, with the warp house to exit the stage in the middle of the maze. But will you be able to navigate through it in the dark, without getting lost? Fufufufu.

And beta 3 should be coming in the spring sometime.

Huzzah!

Magneto20

Years
    That's cool. Is the maze gonna be like the Route 7b mazes in Septo? How did you come up with the names Septo and Amufaso ?

Lance for president 2012! Lance vs. Brock

How did we come up with the name Septo and Amafuso, you ask? Well, err... when we came to name them, they just sort of popped into my head, and it sounded good, so we were just like "yeah, we'll go with that". Behold the absolute CREATIVITY that goes on behind the scenes of WARPED!

And yes, Gagazet Garden is gonna be a kindred spirit to the... was it route 7b mazes? Is that the one with the rocks? Yeah, that sounds familiar (I'm very good at remembering stuff from Septo Conquest, you see). But hopefully Gagazet Garden will not only be a nicer looking map compared to the ones in Septo Conquest, but it'll be more challenging as well.

And HELL YEAH! LANCE FOR PRESIDENT!

In fact, that's just given me an idea.... *inserts Lance into WARPED as President-Elect of the Amafuso region*

Take it easy, everyone.

Back