• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon White Diamond: The Rescue

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024

Hack Of FireRed

INTRO

Hello everyone. I continue my White Diamond serie of hack, but this time I intorduce you Pokémon White Diamond: The Rescue! Enjoy all our updates, alphas, betas and media!

STORY

It all started in Kanto. You were born in a town named Pallet Town. When you were only 2-years old your father discovered a stone while digging in the mines and decided to keep it. Your father didn't know anything about this stone and thought it was just a normal shiny stone, until Team Rockets leader Giovanni found out the power of the stone! Team Rocket called your father in a meeting, they said that they really needed the stone, but your fathers answers "No" all the time. He got chased by them home, and your mother and father decides that we would move to Johto. Team Rocket still chased them the same way, after some years living in Johto your father and mother again decides that we move to Hoenn. But at this point Team Rocket stops chasing your father, and istead make a plan. While you become 8-years old, one man in red comes into your house along with one girl with blue. They said they wanted the stone! But your father sent out his Alakazam to beat them both out and this time they decide to move to Shinnoh where you become 10-years old. But this time your father got kidnapped while you and your mother escaped to a new region called ROAZARA and moved to AZORA TOWN. You become 12-years old and decides to get your own pokémon and rescue your father. Get ready for your biggest, most suprising adventure yet!

FEATURES

• New Maps
    • New Scripts
    • New Region - ROAZARA
    • Maybe (Only Maybe) A New Team
    • Able To Choose ??? As Starter (Making poll)
    • New Rival, and New Allies

SCREENSHOTS
    Pokemon White Diamond: The Rescue

CONCON CITY
    Spoiler:

VIDEOS

Won't come for a while

TEAM

AlexAhnon (Me) - Everything
    Vdstruijk - Scripting

BUGS AND GLITCHES

No bugs or glitches yet!

CREDITS

The creators of the programs i have been using so far!

• Advanced Map
    • XSE Script Editor
    • Advanced Trainer - Beta
    • PTC
    • UnLZ.GBA

Here is all other credits including music, tiles, palette, etc.

• Disturbed - Rom base (Credit to almost all people in this post)

SUPPORT US/BANNERS

Code:
    [img*]https://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1629/ubd9930nt2.png[/img*]
    Take Out The * Of Each Sides
    HELP US

We currently need sprites, some scripters and mappers! Please PM me or post about it here to help us!

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Hi Alex :)

I voted Trapinch on the poll, however I'm not sure what its stats are and it might need to be knocked down a notch? As long as its not too overpowered then its good! Just a little idea for this, since you are going out to rescue your father perhaps the 'starter pokemon' could be one of his most recent catches (hence the Lv 5) that was left behind? Give the pokemon some good sentimental value.

The back story is very detailed, but its a bit too dragged out and confusing as they jump around regions, you might want to simplify it and shorten it a bit.

So you are going out to rescue your Father, maybe include some of the obstacles that this might lead to in the story as well, even if they might be changed, to make it more interesting.

Edit//

Like the title screen so far, so Darkrai is going to feature? :)

Last edited:

Xela

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Hi Alex :)

I voted Trapinch on the poll, however I'm not sure what its stats are and it might need to be knocked down a notch? As long as its not too overpowered then its good! Just a little idea for this, since you are going out to rescue your father perhaps the 'starter pokemon' could be one of his most recent catches (hence the Lv 5) that was left behind? Give the pokemon some good sentimental value.

The back story is very detailed, but its a bit too dragged out and confusing as they jump around regions, you might want to simplify it and shorten it a bit.

So you are going out to rescue your Father, maybe include some of the obstacles that this might lead to in the story as well, even if they might be changed, to make it more interesting.

Edit//

Like the title screen so far, so Darkrai is going to feature? :)

Yup, Darkrai will be a featured legendary. The obstacles will mostly be that Team Magma/Aqua and Team Rocket will stop you from rescuing your father. And I do like the idea about the starter pokemon. (But your Dad knew PROF.OAK from KANTO, so he gave PROF.OAK a pokémon which will be given to you) I'm going to edit the starter pokémon's stats and moves so it can learn a bit more + it will get some other abilities too.

Spoiler for more of the story! (I only offer a bit, after bit of story)

Spoiler:

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    The starter choices are great I voted for bagon because of its final evolution salamence and i also like the storyline good luck with this hack

Xela

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    I'm back with another screenshot. This time a map, its a city named CONCON CITY, this is where the CONCON TUNNELS are located. (Its in the spoiler below) Also thanks alo123.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    I can script for you.
    Do you need prove?

I can't post the link for youtube...
    But if you search in Youtube for manadata93, and then click Script for Pokécommunity, then you'll have my script video :D

Last edited:
    Years
    hi alex, nice to see another effort from ya,
    just letting you know, by the look of that screeshot, would it be possible to make the bottom level of the mountains less square? simply because i would think that that would make it a more original addition to the game?
    other than that, it's a great idea and i look forward to seeing more of it!
    cheers

Xela

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Thanks for the feedback guys! Now I can finally show you guys some screenshots. Enjoy!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Ooh I like the screenshots!

Just a question: Will you be remapping 'your house' a bit?

Also it looks a bit confusing leaving your house (with all the trees scattered around), perhaps a little path since the lab isn't too far away? :)

Xela

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    It is on an Island. I am thinking about re-mapping the island though. Thanks for the feedback.

~ Alex

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    How is the progress going Alex? Would love to see some more Screenies and/or Maps! :)

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Awesome hack! I love it!
    I hope you won't quit with the hack.

Good luck further

Back