• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: POKEMON WHITE ISLE

what hacks shall i quit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
  • The hack looks better, I'm still seeing what I can do with fixing the map connection offset.
    and what happend to my blue backround does anyone know ?
    I'm not sure what has happened, but this would be the cause of the server transfer when PokéCommunity was changing servers so no more database errors could occur.

Years
  • The hack looks better, I'm still seeing what I can do with fixing the map connection offset.

I'm not sure what has happened, but this would be the cause of the server transfer when PokéCommunity was changing servers so no more database errors could occur.
    ok thanks do you know anyone who could fix the connection.
    umm so of the other people have still got the backround and does anyone know how i can fix it

right we got a new story and updated the thread hope you like it

Last edited:
    Years
  • well thanks

update: hey everyone im taking a break from hacking to get more members aswell.
    and also im starting the mapping again cause i changed the story well there will be updates after my break.
    hmm.. can someone offer to map who is like the same level as me or better

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
    Years
  • i can map for you jus the basic stuff no events. movement permissions and anything else is good though i got no proof of work but i assure you i am good at what i do

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Why don't you learn some scripting? There are plenty of tutorials around. I could help out If I had some free time.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2008
    I think that you must start since 0, without Kyledove base, because it hasn't merit..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back