• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon White

Sion

Somber Soul
Years
  • ( I'm the new kid, I come from booda sack, just like Jeff.. So he already knows about this instakent..)

I started Making my Pokemon game a few days ago, and its going by great, but now developement has halted because i need a battle system.. but heres a few shots, and the main story at the bottom.... :P

comingofage6qy.png

Tora, the main character can talk in this installment....

comtownoutskirts0cj.png

Outside of your house....

tocomtown1xw.png

The road to Com Town... very short.

linux3ze.png

Upon tlaking to Linux he brings up that one of Tora's long lost freinds Zack has returned to the town from 4 years in Sylverin City... Zack has the same dream as Tora, and unlike in the other games where the rival is mean, ugly, and only wants strong pokemon, Zack likes ALL pokemon and is so nice, it'll pain you to fight him... The two share some real moments in the game.....

comtown2ti.png

Another quick look at Com City road... I got the idea for this city, from Goldenrod in Silver and gold....

comtowncheckpoint9xy.png

Theres a Checkpoint in Com Town.. its so cool how they pull teh lever and the passage is clearing it makes a sound that really sounds like the bars opening! ^_^

hey4xx.png

Oh yeah, what Tora's doing is meeting Prof Birley, because he has an errand for him to run........

withzack5dq.png

This boy tells of how Zack and Tora were as kids.. Once they matured they became even more intrested in Pokemon...

cutscene12xs.png

REUNITED, Zack gives insite on wheres hes been and what he's learned,
    Birley tho, has other plans...

cutscene22pg.png

Pretty Much, Birley, Has foudn a new pokemon named Zapchu, who changes into a new pokemon according to what th etrainer does.. He sends
    both boys to Plumb Grove to let another professor look at it...

withzack5jf.th.png

With Zack on your team for while, your freinds start to pay attention...

swarning5pf.png

Lucy, A young gril tries to persuade to stay in town and not to leave
    for the errand...

comeback1ru.png

it doesnt work...........

Story: On the continent of Killik Professor Birley, makes an outstanding discovery, a pokemon named Zapchu, holds a very awesome power, to change its element according to the masters actions... Two young soon to be Pokemon trainers take him to a near by town to be examined on the way back they are Pilfered by a masked man... He seemed to be from an organization called Team Dark... Team Dark was much more vicious than Magma and Aqua Combined.. They wanted to make a clone of Zapchu and make one light and dark, and utilize both strengths.. To control every continent and you could say rule the world... but that wasnt quite it.. They wanted to ressurect a fabled pokemon so strong it could erase the world... Team Dark wants to begin a new world... Started by their own kind... But Zack and Tora will stop them! first they must get all of the badges from all 4 continents, then after defeating the Eite Four, form the Team knows as Team Light to thwart Team Dark, with the help of Team Aqua And Magma, this will be a pokemon war! and experience! tha may leave the poke world to ashes!!! :lol:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • It's a good start, is this your first Pokemon fangame? The first thing I noticed was that there are quite a few tile errors, you should fix them first. And there is some stuff that looks out of place. The maps, overall, are quite good though.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Story's good but, I suggest that you improve big time on your mapping skills.
    Errors and such:
    Map 1:
    1 The Dish Cabinet and Refridgerator needs to be aligned to the wall.
    2 The wall doesn't quite look like a wall.
    3 You need to fix the stairs
    4 The mat to go out isn't quite pokemon styled. The room's too big.
    5 The TV and book case needs to be aligned to the wall

Map 2:
    1 The trees don't look great.
    2 Needs more filling in.
    3 Fix the fence.

Map 3
    1 Needs filling in.

Map 4:
    1 The trees
    2 The fence is going over the tree bush
    3 The Lamp Post to the right is over the fence.
    4 There is a strange fence object underneath the lamp post.

Map 5:
    1 Uhh, where's the door of the green house?
    2 The Fence needs ends

Map 6:
    1 The table needs fixing

Map 7:
    1 The flowers look strange on that terrain.

Map 8:
    1 Same as Map 7

Map 9 & 10
    1 The book cases needs to be joined and the table needs to be a bit fixed.

Map 11 & 12:
    1 Fence needs fixing, the wooden one
    2 Trees.

I didn't insult you or what, I just gave you information on what needs fixing.
    Your spelling's OK. Keep up the good work :)

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • thanks alot! I appreciate this! Woah replies already! ^_^
    ( I've since fixed trees...) u'll see in the new screens i've taken just too lazy to put em on now...

PokemonWhiteBanner.bmp

Last edited:

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • yep... i luv that maker! and i have some screenshots too I'll post em in one minute...

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • New Screens!
    And fixed Trees!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/FFsonic/PokemonWhiteBanner.bmp
    title screen

Route12.png

the checkpoint that seperates Com Town from Plumb Grove.....

PlumbGrove.png

Plumb Grove, well a little of it.. couldnt capture the whole town.. so i went in the middle..

PokemonCenter1.png

the pokemon Center...

PokeMart.png

The pokemon mart.. looks just like the real one...

Prof.png

Making it to Prof Chase's, after a breif introduction.. Chase tells you to go outside and wait in town...

Ema.png

You cant leave either side of the town... so u decide to talk to Ema..
    A girl that has a suprising destiny similar to yours...

2rivals.png

Ema reveals that she is going to get a pokemon too.. Is Ema going to be another opponent!!?

Professors.png

After talking with Ema, The two boys wait at the pokemon center...

Red.png

Tora exlpains to Zack that he wants to one day go to Pallet and defeat Red.. ( Ash Ketchum )

Cloned.png

Sooner or later Chase returns and explains all this mathematical stuff.. He also gives Zapchu back...

.png

Tora loses the Ex ball... a member of the Dark Team has stolen it..

TheExBall.png

thats it so far, my good freind Zam is making more new pokemon

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • tile errors? where? and yeah a " T " is missing i was worried about that when i looked em over.. ^_^

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • The Pokemon Center and Mart have a wrong tile in the bottom right corner. And the paths don't like right where parts are straight edged and the other parts aren't. The Pokemon Center should be smaller as well.

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • thank you, I appreciate these words... Its what keeps me going, working and modifying all i can to make this game as enjoyable as possible.. this pokemn game has more of a story to it han be a pokemon master there are many twists, and cut- scenes that change what you though was going to happen, lots of irony and things.. that make the game enjoyable, I'm aiming high with this title..

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • thank you soo much phoenix!! but some of them i cant fix because the ends arent in the chipset.. and the sprite converter thing isnt working for me....

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • sorry for double post...

Sapeon.png

Scapeon

Psycrow.png

PsyCrow, a psychic legendary bird.

DrillDon.png

DrillDon, said to be the brother od Rydon.. Has drills on each arm

Creel.png

Creel, a robotic water pokemon...

All these were done my spriter... ^_^ enjoy!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I love the 3rd and 4th. The 4th reminds me of the teenage mutant hero turtles.

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • thanks and i will! thanks guys!!! all i need now is a battle system and menu script... if someone can assist.... I'll have many more pokemon coming!!

Back