• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon White

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
  • Wow, it seems like a lot of game threads are attracting talented spriters to help them out lately. That's a great thing for the competition around here.
    Awesome sprites, though I'd prefer to see more screenshots instead of all these new Pokemon.

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • Thanks man, ^_^ lol i''m still mapping i'm not done yet... Not close even...
    Plus I'm working now with rpgm2kdev on a new online game.. We'll post eventually...
    Umm just disregard what I said.. You'll all see soon...

harshboy

Also known as Mr.Pantyhose
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    Sion How do u like the map i made for u, wait nevermind i already IMed you bout that sorry bout dat. anyway good luck with ur games!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • SadFurret said:
    Um Sion, I'm sorry to say this but that team dark member is horribly. I took the liberty to reshade it. I think I may consider it an improvement!
    Sad Furret:
    But wait... what about a girl? You know, for team light?
    Sion:
    Can you plese update somore 'cause i've been waiting for a whole 27 days!

:chinese:

Last edited:

Beefn'ChedderMan

The Fetus.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Chimou said:
    Well, I wasted 15 minutes signing up for an account, and then searching the forum for "Pokemon White". I found out that Sion is using edited Pok?mon sprites other people have made.

I say, big deal. They're not anyone's sprites. If you post a sprite on the internet, expect it to be used. It's exactly the same as using the official sprites. They're not yours. You didn't make them.

You could have easily told us why here, Beefy. It would have probably taken you less time to tell us, then writing out your dumb post to tell us to go to your forum. I guess that's what you wanted though. Make people go to your forum and sign up to find out what you're talking about. Your member count goes up, but that's it. Those people will never post on your site--other than to flame you.
    Sorry for bump-
    It's not my site. It's a site I go to

Beefn'ChedderMan

The Fetus.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Sion said:
    Well.... My Spriter just quit.... He says he has other things to be doing and all that so I'm in need of a new spriter...

No he didn't. You never fonud sprites for those drawings that's all. He still steals on his forum from PT.

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • I dont need Pokemon Treasures. I havent been to that forum in so long... Theres no activity. Stop starting stuff in my topic. I'll gladly talk to you in a PM. Because to me perosonaly, Anyone who simply utterly disturbs someone elses topic. Is an *Censored*.... bar-none....

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • Oh yeah I have Team behind me at my forums... You dumbass.... My spriter made that sprite... My god your slow....

Back