• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Wifi League

Years
    Canine WiFi League

Pokemon Wifi League

Introduction

Hey People, And welcome to the Pokemon WiFi League! Im Canine Munch and I'll be participating in the league while at the same time hosting it. Im looking for 10 people to enter and they will be the first 10 people to post in this tread saying that they would like to join.

So Hows It Work?

Well basicly the 10 participants will play each other twice over a space of 8 days. So your be playing one match each day and 16 in total. I will write up the fixtures each day and If you wont be able to make it on that day please tell me and ill put it down as postponed and re-schedule the game

Points System

This is how the points system works.

Win = 5 POINTS
    Draw = 3 POINTS
    Lose = 1 POINT

In otherwords no matter what the result your pick up points!

League Table
    This is how things stand.

Pokemon Wifi League

How will the games be fair?

To make the match's fair all match's will be played using the set level 50 rule.

Pokemon Not Eligible

Articuno • Zapdos • Moltres • Mewtwo • Mew
    Raikou • Entei • Suicune • Lugia • Ho-Oh • Celebi
    Regirock • Regice • Registeel • Latias • Latios • Kyogre • Groudon • Rayquaza • Jirachi • Deoxys
    Uxie • Mesprit • Azelf • Dialga • Palkia • Heatran • Regigigas • Giratina • Cresselia • Phione • Manaphy • Darkrai • Shaymin • Arceus

Members Taking Part

If you would like to take part please say. We are looking for 0 more people to join!

1. Canine Munch
    2. Fangking Omega
    3. DuskBall
    4. Whitey Pokemon God
    5. Ryan24
    6. PolytankZ
    7. Glajummy
    8. Bob0800
    9. Kota
    10. BishopK

Thanks Canine Munch.

Prize

1st. Spirtomb Egg and more!
    2nd. Torchic Egg
    Participation Prize. Bagon Egg

Results

Fangking Omeaga 6 - 2 Glajummy
    Whitey 4-2 Kota

PD = PokeDifference, Its basicly the same as Goal Difference.

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Yay! This seems like fun. Hm, I'll join I suppose.

Do we need teams of a certain number? Oh and are we allowed to schedule or postpone matches each day in case we can't get to it? (I'll have time sometime every day, I'm just not sure when first thing in the morning.)

One more question, haha, are we battling tonight if all 10 are entered and if so, I'm new to battling wirelessly, do we use Union Room, friend codes etc.?

Years
    If you cant make a game you can Postpone it if you would like or if you dont show up on the day the game will be postponed automaticly.

You play a match each day if you can and you can arrange it for any time you wish aslong as you play all 8 League match's

Thanks for joining.

Politank-Z

Let's use the Lvl 100 rule :|

Politank-Z

I'm in, anyway... but i really don't undestand why we can't use the Lvl 100 rule.
    Setting it to 50 or to 100 isn't a difference.

Years
    The Canine League, I love it!

Anyways im sorry for the confusion Asch, I'll rename it right away.

I'm in, anyway... but i really don't undestand why we can't use the Lvl 100 rule.
    Setting it to 50 or to 100 isn't a difference.

If theres no difference then why not leave it at 50 -_-

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    there's no difference between level 50 and 100 battles other than level 100 battles being easier to calculate IVs.

you should try to get a better first place prize btw lol. i don't think you'll fulfill your spots until you have something more intriguing to offer.

Kota

Years
    I'll join.

I can give you a spiritomb egg and some other things for the first place prize.

Everyone who enters gets a free Bagon egg!

Years
    Awww thanks Kota ^.^ This isn't a bribe so you can have a 10 point head start is it? Jokes :P

Anyways I think that the League should start tomorrow because I think we will have 10 by then! :)

Kota

Years
    Yeah, I'm joining. Nah it's not a bribe ^.^

I have far way to many eggs. I don't need them.. I'll trade the ones I don't need later.

Years
    1 More place up for grabs people, So hurry up before its to late!

First Fixtures (Please PM the person and arrange a time)

Fangking Omega 6-2 Glajummy
    Ryan24 v PolytankZ
    DuskBall v Canine Munch
    Kota v Whitey Pokemon God
    Bob0800 v BishopK

Please post the wifi result here once the match has been played.

Last edited:
    Back