• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Wifi League

Years
    Anyone seen DuskBall? According to his user profile he hasn't been active since Monday which is nearly over a week. I'm afraid that he is eliminated from the League which means there is one more slot up for grabs.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Maybe you should PM Myfirstlvl100 and ask him if hes around to play. Either way I'm off to my friends for the night who doesnt have wireless, so I'll have to battle Politank anytime tomorrow 12pm-8pm EST.

Years
    ONE SLOT REMAINING IN THE WIFI LEAGUE

So please if your reading this and you'd like to take part then please say.

Your be taking DuskBalls place and will be facing me in the first match.

Politank-Z

Ryan, please enter MSN when you are ready to battle, so if i'm online we can have this damn match, lol

Years
    Thank you Craiglaw2006 your opening league battle is against me, I've sent you a PM

Okay people I want all first round battle's completed as soon as possible because a few people are desperately waiting to have there battle.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    bob hasn't been on for three days. I'll send him an email, we'll get it nailed down.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    It shall be done today (hopefully; mowing the lawn right now, getting on right afterward.)

Edit: Agh! I don't understand why but politank and I can't battle. We can both connect fine and battle with other people but we can't battle each other. We're going to try and battle tomorrow, maybe something was wrong with the system. Otherwise we'll take a Draw.

Last edited:

Politank-Z

It's ridicolous... tonight i battled with 3 people and all was perfectly.
    But when me and Ryan try to battle together, wifi go down.
    It's really ridicolous

Law07

<--Kaboom-->
    Years
    Yeah sent you a PM. This should be good.

EDIT : I really need your friend code to battle you >.>

Last edited:

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    I have to drop out. I lost my DS at school today, so no Pokemon until it's found. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    A 10th person WOULD be preferable. I've organised the fixtures for the next few rounds and that, and it really needs 10 people.

Back