• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Wifi League

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I'm having some wifi problems but I'll be back home tomorrow afternoon. We'll try to have our battle done by tomorrow night.

(If not, feel free to start the next groupings so Politankz won't get bored =P)

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    *flail* that's the problem when you've already played your round... you wanna move onto the next one XD but other people still haven't done their rounds yet.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Okay..yeah you want to not double-triple-quad-abillion post the same thing? Thanks.

Sorry guys! I'm home but I'm going to have to hook up a different wireless router with a lower connection speed (our regular one is "too fast" for the DS connection to tap into). I'll hook it up tonight then Politank we can have our battle when I get home from school tomorrow 3-5pm here. So 9-11pm for you, hope thats okay.

Like I said, feel free to rearrange the next round matches so people won't be bored.

Politank-Z

I hope we can have our match tonight (here in italy) ;)

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I'll have to postpone the match again, sorry politank. I have a lot of hw tonight and tomorrow afternoon my 3 friends are dragging me out since we haven't hung out in forever, so Saturday morning/afternoon we'll definitely do it, I'll be on msn and everything. Hopefully thats good for you. My team sure is prepared! (As a side note, I just caught Palkia with a great ball. haha. of course it won't appear on my team.)

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Still waitin for bob, sorry about the holdup. next time both of us are on, we duel.

Back