• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon X and Y Discussion: Creepy Ghost Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

3alexbalex

Meowstick Trainer
    Years
    Guys I have copied some of this from the gamefaq forum or whatever but added some stuff I found on my own such as the ghost girl in the building. Maybe a darkrai event will be connected to this!

I more than likely will write a creepypasta about this

Last edited:
    Years
    lumiose ghost girl

Has anyone investigated this any further.
    So far all I know is:
    1. I came out the elevator in one of the buildings on north boulevard and this ghost girl ( hex maniac sprite ) comes to me with out her feet moving ( I think she was supposed to be levitating. ) She pauses at me and said something like "no...you're not the one"
    2. There is another hex maniac sprite girl in the hotel richisme that is facing the wall listening for the elevators.
    3. In the rail car/ train station on north boulevard behind the schedule board ( the second one in the back ) there is aessage or letter taped up there that said something like " I'm at the place we would always meet " or something like that.

I keep feeling like there may be something more and I can't really correlate one piece of info with the other yet I feel like something is missing and hope it leads to a bigger Easter egg

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    This is like the most popular feature of X&Y... it's been mentioned here so often that even I who haven't bought the game yet know all about it =D

Still... it will surely be explained in Z as the ghost girl from Unova.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    I joined for the soul purpose of replying to this thread...

I might have another large clue to this mystery...

The Skiddo waiting outside of the station... were abandoned by their owner years ago, according to an older woman nearby...

Yet they still wait for them to return...

... Could it be..?

Years
    My guess is that we will get an answer in z. Or. .. a dlc event... or maybe there are conditions unknown to activate the mini story arc.
    Why I think there is more to it?
    It seems like she would float clear through the wall. So when you exit the building and look directly opposite of you there is an alley. It is one of two alleys that lead to a large square dead end. Perfect for a battle or long talk to happen.

I also do not think the girl in hotel richisme and the 2nd floor ghost are the same ( I've seen a lot of ppl spam this idea ) gf has always made ghost fleeting sprites. However I do think they are related through the elevator correlation and the note at the station. The note saying " I'm going for help.." makes it seem like a darker event might have happened which could relate to the ghost as of right now I don't know what the station would tie into.

On my hunt though I went to the spooky house on the swamp route to see if the guy will tell you different stories in exchange for tips. All he said was something like " sometimes the truth is better to take to the grave "... so I spent the next 30 minutes max repelling and checking every approachable grave stone in the route... nothing. However there are grave stones in the route near terminus cave. I'm on my play through of y now and have already completed x. I didn't run into the ghost on x so I didn't try to find easter eggs but I will be examining every hex maniac and spooky route or suspicious NPCs for the rest of my y version play through.

Hopefully there is something else...

I also want to check the playground outside of north boulevard at the beginning of the swamp route ( route 14 I think ) at different times of night. It seems spooky that there are no children NPCs there. So ad I play through at night time I'm gonna try to remember to fly there every hour to see if something happens.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
    I haven't even got a 3DS yet, let alone the games, but I'm still so intrigued with this. Then I thought of something.

What if you had to appear in the right clothes and in the right gender when you first enter the floor? Maybe then the girl would mistake you for being that person? One obvious reason why this wouldn't work is because the chances of that would be really slim since it seems like you don't get a second chance to see the ghost girl again.

Just a thought.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2014
    well I don't really think that the back allies has something to do with the ghost girl. Simply because in the after game there is a part with looker. Where the game uses most of the back allies. You do have battles in the allies and there is some scenes in the allies. But nothing relating to the ghost girl.

Years
    I was referencing the large square alleys. Not the ones that are everywhere throughout lumiose. I haven't done the looker missions on x. I beat it in like 4 days and got Y to take my time with will do the looker mission on Y when I get to it. There is also two skiddo outside the building with the ghost girl. The lady across the street facingthe building say they were abandoned years ago by a trainer and won't leave.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I joined for the soul purpose of replying to this thread...

I might have another large clue to this mystery...

The Skiddo waiting outside of the station... were abandoned by their owner years ago, according to an older woman nearby...

Yet they still wait for them to return...

... Could it be..?
    I support this theory. It seems plausible that the Skiddo could be related.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2013
    after doing some...ummm... "researching" i found that someone had a theory that the note is the secret sycamore says he leaves behind in luminoise after you battle him in couriway town. is that true? i thought it was just the whole celebration, but after i went to that table in that second town u go to when u meet with ur friends, nothing happend. (which i know shouldnt happen). also, can u find lysindre post-game? Btw, this is my first post on any of these type of sites so if im in any violation of the rules, plz give me a heads up. :)

Years
    after doing some...ummm... "researching" i found that someone had a theory that the note is the secret sycamore says he leaves behind in luminoise after you battle him in couriway town. is that true? i thought it was just the whole celebration, but after i went to that table in that second town u go to when u meet with ur friends, nothing happend. (which i know shouldnt happen). also, can u find lysindre post-game? Btw, this is my first post on any of these type of sites so if im in any violation of the rules, plz give me a heads up. :)

The note is located in couriway town and is a letter to himself. Its not really related to the ghost girl. I haven't found lysandre or AZ post game. I'm hoping AZ will return for an event ( kinda like Giovanni in hgss celebi event ), if the black flower floette is in fact real... I think there is a chance we will see AZ again in an event, hopefully even find out more about his brother and the other war.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    Ok, so after looking at all of these encounters.. And I went to the office building to the left of the station, (left when you are favoring the front of the station) I got in the Elevator, and there is no third floor? Perhaps My DS is glitching, or could it be related to all of this? It didn't seem like any one in said building said anything about the missing floor... It's perplexing.

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2024
    Really hope they expand on this a little bit with Pokemon Z, would be interesting to build on it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    This was almost as creepy as the Darkrai girl back in Gen 5 (I don't remember if it was Black /White or BW2). I think that this could be foreshadowing to a possible Darkrai event in the future. Nevertheless it scared the cheesy cheetos out of me once I entered the floor. Well done Gamefreak, well done.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2014
    I joined just for this topic.

Could this have anything to do with the guy in the creepy shack on route 14?
    If you dont tip him he says you will see something creepy. Im curious if this may have anything to do with it. Has anyone tipped him for his story and still seen the odd woman?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    We cannot post in dead threads, unfortunately, as it's currently against our forum rules. :(

A thread that has not been posted in for more than a month (generally around 30 days) is considered "old". Please do not revive old threads. If there's a topic you're interested in but the thread is too old to be posted in, create a new thread. Exceptions do apply in certain forums, so check the rules to see if they're exempt. Sticky threads are also usually exempt.

There's a new thread about this topic which could be found right over here, so if you guys want to continue the conversation, you could head there instead!

Thread locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back