• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon X & Y Patch is Out!

RandomDSdevel

The EXP-Grinding Trainer
    Years
    Fixing some errors are easier than adding content to the game, you know.
    And also, isn't that common knowledge? Making DLCs is like a walk in the park, not really surprising. Gamefreak just don't want to do it. I'm pretty sure that making DLCs was already possible since the first DS consoles.

Uh, dude, DLC has been available ever since Special Distributions were introduced, and I think that those have been available via Link Cable at GameStops everywhere since the beginning of the Pokémon franchise…

Years
    I downloaded too, and I will never save in Lumiose city ever again. It's not that big deal when you have Fly. I don't go to that city anyway, cause I always get lost there lol

Years
    Downloaded the pact as soon as I could, luckily I always seemed to bypass lumiose when it came to saving but I'm thankful they've sorted out the GTS

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    Uh, dude, DLC has been available ever since Special Distributions were introduced, and I think that those have been available via Link Cable at GameStops everywhere since the beginning of the Pokémon franchise…

That isn't downloadable content. That is Mystery Gift. Entirely different.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 23, 2020
    My game crashed today and I had to turn off my 3DS after playing for a little while after installing the patch. Not sure if that is anything to do with the patch though.

Back