• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon XD: Gale Of Darkness?

Guitar God in Training

Glam Metal Rules
    Years
    Try Gamestation's website. I got it for £22 preowned and in near mint condition. Only problem is that I had to erase my colosseum data to save it.

Also, XD is basically Colosseum with an altered plot, more towns and more pokemon. Definitely worth around £20 to £30.

MrsMime

Humanshape Pokemon
    Years
    I had my eye on it for a while but wasn't sure about the $40 price tag; then, at a Christmas sale at EB games, I snagged it for 15 bucks. I've never regretted it. It's alot of fun, still kept the Pokemon battle elements but was a fun change from the usual RPG. I would say get it!

2muchfury

Im Back!!
    Years
    it is very nice i love it!!!!!! for the people that have got far heres how to purify shadow lugia! just set all 9 tempos to max!!!!! anyway i do not want to purify shadow lugia he she it is cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
    Get it. It's one of the only ways to get a Lugia (legitly, that is). Also, all the Pokemon you Snag in XD know weird moves that you can't get any other way.

LugiaFreak

Years
    Oh yeah!

It's totally worth it. :-D I have it, and Gale of Darkness is a lot of fun.

However, I don't own/play Colloseum, so... :-/ it's up to you.

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
    I've been looking for this game everywhere. It's not sold here in Australia anymore since it's 'so old'

I bought Pokémon Colosseum yesterday. It's a damn good game. But I'd prefer XD.

Fluffy Clouds

Is not really active.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 20, 2017
    You should get it. It's pretty fun, actually. I've had it for 2 years now.

Although the trainer names are just ugh.

Back