• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon you dislike and why you dislike them.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    feebas-so hard to catch and how does such an ugly thing evolve into the beutiful milotic?!!!!
    Ontopic:I love all of em'. No dislikes.(Although, Burmy has gotten the bad side of me.)
    Offtopic:Need help with Feebas?

devilicious

dream
    Years
    I dislike the entire Totodile line.

Why? Because everyone I knew started with it at GSC, except for me, who started with Chikorita.
    Childhood trauma. ._.

DJ Lorik

Honey, I just forgot to duck.
    Years
    Koffing in my opinion is the single most horrible Pokemon out of all. Such a useless Pokemon -_-

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years
    I dislike the entire Totodile line.

Why? Because everyone I knew started with it at GSC, except for me, who started with Chikorita.
    Childhood trauma. ._.

xD When I got Silver, I started with Totodile; then when I got to the Elite Four and failed around 8 times because of him I just couldn't stand it and restarted with Chikorita xD.

But aside from that, I hate Drapion because it's obvious that there was a lack of thought in his design.

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
    I Dislike Zubat because they were everywhere, seriously I got to a cave with my Pokemon down in health and no Potions and "A Wild Zubat Appeared" and then I cant run from it. I got so annoyed by that pokemon that I swore if I made a hack I would never include Zubat.

DJ Lorik

Years
    I Dislike Zubat because they were everywhere, seriously I got to a cave with my Pokemon down in health and no Potions and "A Wild Zubat Appeared" and then I cant run from it. I got so annoyed by that pokemon that I swore if I made a hack I would never include Zubat.

hehe, I have felt the exact same way. For example, I was so ever close to finish up the missions in the game and out of nowhere a Zubat appears and attacks Pikachu. I ended up throwing the Nintendo and I didn't play it for a long while. Mainly because I had to do everything over again which was annoying -_-

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
    I know a lot of people who feel the same way about Zubat. In fact all my friends that Play Pokemon IRL Actually hate this Poke so much that we get really high level Pokemon (Charizard level 100) and use moves like Blast Burn just to see It's Pain and It's 1 hit KO knockout.

DJ Lorik

Years
    Ouch, that is torture for that Zubat heheh. Your friends beat even my hate for Zubat and they beat it to the ground heheh.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I really don't like Shellos or Gastrodon.
    I just seem to run into Shellos everytime I walk around in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. I don't care if his encounter rate is fairly high in a few areas, I still abide by the theory that it is stalking me.

The reason behind Gastrodon has to do with it's Water and Ground-type. I'm not one to use Grass-types too often, so I can't obliterate it. If you don't have a Grass-type, it can sometimes be quite the annoyance.

Zubat and it's evolutions are pretty darn annoying as well, however; I wouldn't say that I hate it because I tend to put it on my in-game teams quite often. That would have been pretty hypocritcal of me, right?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    Ludicolo is probably my least favorite Pokemon of all time, as it is easily the single most ridiculous looking Pokemon I have ever seen. I want it to die D< And doesn't it seem borderline racist?

Shiftry is also pretty hideous.

Zubat is really annoying in caves, especially if you can't flee and it confuses you.

PorygonSquared

He's Supposed To Be Dead!!!
    Years
    Blissey! Dangit, Game Freak, why did you have to take a Pokemon already having 255 HP and 105 Sp. Def and give it an evolution giving it 30 more Sp. Def? That thing being a better Special Wall than even legendaries is just ridiculous, and it just leads to some lazy strategy. Encountering a Special Attacker? No, you don't have to predict a switch into something that has a resistance to the type of their next attack, you have Blissey! Heck, even with its abysmal Defense, it still can survive many Physical attacks. Blissey is a stupid attention wh*** that leaves other Pokemon, both Special Sweepers and Tanks, shafted. And it's design! What the heck? They took a perfectly good design of Chansey and made it look dorky.

Aside from gameplay-wise hatred, Spinda looks stupid.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    The only one that I can think of right now that I outwardly don't like is Magmar XD; It's freaking creepy, if you ask me. With it's beak and everything, and that episode from the original series at the Cinnabar Gym didn't help much either ;o; But other then him, there aren't any I just don't like. There are a lot that ANNOY me, or I think are just... lame, but none that I dislike.

Well, maybe Jigglypuffs XD; You'd only get that if you read that one um, hentai fic.

DJ Lorik

Years
    Another Pokemon which I find annoying is Jiggly Puff. It might be cute, but it can put you to sleep so easily. Gets on my nerves, lost so many games because of it.

Back