• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon you dislike and why you dislike them.

Fyre

When Angels and Serpents Dance
    Years
    Ahh...wow. I'd have to say Probopass because it reminds me of my Civics teacher, who is just scary.

I also don't like Bronzong... It sounds like "Bronze..." Well... you know.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    So many Probopass haters... I changed my mind about Probopass when I saw the anime episode: "Nosin' around the mountain" because I thought Probopass looked alright and was pretty interesting. Also, the thing is, Probopass is unique, unlike many other pokemon out there.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    Yeah I think he's cool. I love the concept with him and Magnezone evolving at Mt. Coronet due to the weird magnetic field there.

Yeah, the story behind him is interesting, thats why I'm cool with Probopass now. Plus Zap Cannon looks amazing now in the anime.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I actually like Probopass. It's much more original than...Pachirisu >.>

Years
    Wobbefet (I like it, BUT IT IS SO OVERUSED IN SHODDYBATTLE AND WIFI!)

Blissey (Again, overused)

Vileplume (FAT HEAD!)

Squirtle (People think it's the coolest and it's speed stat is miserable)

That's it really...

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    I actually like Probopass. It's much more original than...Pachirisu >.>

Thank god, a non-hater of Probopass. Seriously, Picharisu doesn't get the hate and it actually deserves it.

Maybe so, but Pachirisu's cuteness makes up for it.

Your definition of cuteness: unoriginal squirrel, worse than bidoof, subpar Pikachu, evo-less, useless, non-needed electric type.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Arceus because it's dumb.
    Glaceon because it tries too hard to fit in.
    Charizard because it has too large of a fanbase and needs to be hated.
    Rayquaza because it shares the reasons of all the ones above.

Amongst others.

And Bronzor and Bronzong are the best Pokemon ever.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years

I'm going to ignore that, Gymnotide.

Anyway...

Garchomp - Uber? Yeah right. It's also hideous. (No offence, UberChomp)

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
    Thank god, a non-hater of Probopass. Seriously, Picharisu doesn't get the hate and it actually deserves it.

Your definition of cuteness: unoriginal squirrel, worse than bidoof, subpar Pikachu, evo-less, useless, non-needed electric type.

None of those things have ANYTHING to do with how cute it is. I never said it was useful or anything, just that it's adorable. Seriously, watch some of the newer episodes with Dawn's Pachy, it's definitely top 5 in cuteness on the anime.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    ArcticGlaceon is just baffled because they know I am right :D

Seriously, watch some of the newer episodes with Dawn's Pachy, it's definitely top 5 in cuteness on the anime.

I concur. Pokemon personality is basically the only thing keeping me from watching the news every morning at breakfast. >_o

Back