• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Zodiac

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    June 2nd = Combusken. I hate fire Pokemon as well. They're definitely not my favuourite type, but I guess my opinion isn't going to change the whole zodiac or anything XD Best not argue with Dragonfree. :P
    Heh, nothing will change the zodiac. You have no idea how long it took to put it together like it is right now.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I'm a spoink O.o XD kinda funny actually, coz according to my chinese zodiac, im year of the boar (pig) XD
    During the reign of mew and season of the mind

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh, this is neat! Since I was born on October 23rd, I got the Day of Misdreavus during the reign of Mew and Season of the Mind. That's not too bad for me!

But whoa, whoever thought that up had a lot of time on their hands. XD I wish I was that creative, lol.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    It's Butterfree, not Buterfree, and Butterfree isn't stupid if it learns psychic attacks naturally, is it? :3

Jeesh, the things people can hate me for... there's a person who hates me because they got 33% on my obsession test, you know. Seriously, I try to make people happy by spending I-don't-know-how-many hours on coding a personality test, making eighteen result images and putting it all together so it works, and people just go "boo, I didn't get my favorite Pok?mon, I hate your guts and I'm never visiting your site again".

It all just proves my newest motto: "It doesn't matter who you are or what you have done, there is always somebody who hates you."

Back