• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Zodiac

Years
    Bad Pikachu said:
    Season of the Water...Reign of Lugia...and I am a Magikarp, the king of carp!
    Poor guy <_<

I was born on the season of the mind. Under the reign of Latios. Hmmmnnn.......... Lets see.......... Im.......... A........... KEKLEON (Everyone does that anime fall down)

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Oh, this is neat! Since I was born on October 23rd, I got the Day of Misdreavus during the reign of Mew and Season of the Mind. That's not too bad for me!

But whoa, whoever thought that up had a lot of time on their hands. XD I wish I was that creative, lol.
    it was Dragonfree... the only one who can challenge me with certain trivia so far... o_O my bro and I flunked those quizzes! new experience! o_O

Jazzy.

Just a cute silly girl
    Years
    I'm a Dodrio. It's ok I guess, when I opened the page I quickly found my b-day (5 of august) but I was so distracted that I thought I was a Pikachu. I stayed uber happy for exactly 2 minutes, when I was about to post that I was one of my fav Pokes I re-checked and all my happiness disappeared =P. But bleh, Dodrios are cool too =).
    I got the Day of Misdreavus during the reign of Mew and Season of the Mind.
    You're so lucky... *envies* ^^

Jeff

Elekid Rules!
    Years
    Jazzy said:
    I'm a Dodrio. It's ok I guess, when I opened the page I quickly found my b-day (5 of august) but I was so distracted that I thought I was a Pikachu. I stayed uber happy for exactly 2 minutes, when I was about to post that I was one of my fav Pokes I re-checked and all my happiness disappeared =P. But bleh, Dodrios are cool too =).

You're so lucky... *envies* ^^

Whenever someting good happens it's usually too good to be true.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    I don't believe in Zodiac stuff, but they can accurately represent a person is some instances... plus, this one is Pokemon, so that's even better!

Hmm, so, according to my birthdate, I'm in the season of fire under the reign of Ho-oh, and I'm a...

...a Meowth!? Eh? That's preposterous! From what I've seen, meowths are natural troublemakers, a bit weak statistically, and worst of all, they never know when to shut up and pipe down! They ramble on and on about silly and aimlessly topics, and never seem to take a hint when others want them to settle down. They always have to have a say in everything and, personally, I don't believe I'm quite that obnoxious in that way, at least not as much as that fur-brained feline named Meowth. They're so wrapped up in their own discussions they forget about everyone else participating in it, and they constantly steal the spotlight from the person who started it, and from then on no one can ever get them to shut up and knock some common sense into their hard heads for they love being the center attention and letting everyone hear their voice, and of course I'm not like that in any way, and I defenitely don't go overboard and I know when enough is enough and I don't cause trouble!

So as you can see, I'm defenitely not a Meowth!
    But, this was fun anyway, hehe...

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    100marios said:
    I don't believe in Zodiac stuff, but they can accurately represent a person is some instances... plus, this one is Pokemon, so that's even better!

Hmm, so, according to my birthdate, I'm in the season of fire under the reign of Ho-oh, and I'm a...

...a Meowth!? Eh? That's preposterous! From what I've seen, meowths are natural troublemakers, a bit weak statistically, and worst of all, they never know when to shut up and pipe down! They ramble on and on about silly and aimlessly topics, and never seem to take a hint when others want them to settle down. They always have to have a say in everything and, personally, I don't believe I'm quite that obnoxious in that way, at least not as much as that fur-brained feline named Meowth. They're so wrapped up in their own discussions they forget about everyone else participating in it, and they constantly steal the spotlight from the person who started it, and from then on no one can ever get them to shut up and knock some common sense into their hard heads for they love being the center attention and letting everyone hear their voice, and of course I'm not like that in any way, and I defenitely don't go overboard and I know when enough is enough and I don't cause trouble!

So as you can see, I'm defenitely not a Meowth!
    But, this was fun anyway, hehe...
    This isn't exactly supposed to tell anything about the person, you know.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Wynaut, Why not? XD Wynaut is pretty cool I can live with that.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    OMG! I'm a Hopip!? That is just way too weird. I act nothing like a Hopip. O_O *Rechecks* Ohhhhhhhh... I read it wrong. I'm not a Hopip. I'm a Beautifly. O_O; I act nothing like a Beautifly, either. Weird. i must be the evilest Beautifly then. *Insert sig demon laugh here*

Years
    Im a eggxecute. (I know I spelled it wrong ok! :P ) Not much like me.... Although i like to control people.... maybe thats why i like strategy games like age of kings :P but really, im not much of a social person, hard to talk with the other 5 parts of myself :P

Zodiacs and fortune telling is fake!

fortune telling is just a group of things of an average person. Also the fortune tellers look at the physical appearance to help them. People WANT to believe the fortune telling so it works.

As for Zodiacs.... there are already people here saying that itdoesnt match themselves.

(thinks of the show called "Case Closed")
    ONE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL!

Just because most fortune tellers are fakes... doesn't mean they are all fakes.

And sorry I just felt like saying all this junk :P

Years
    My best friend is Oddish (Poor her! :D) And I'm PIDGEOTTO! Cool! I love Pidgeottos! And I'm reign of Zapdos... Birdpower!

But, I would prefer some little powerfull... Dragonair..

But, Pidgeotto isn't bad, I think.. :)

Last edited:
    Back