• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemons for Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2014
    Hi guys, im looking for a greninja and a talonflame shiny or non shiny, with 5 or 6 ivs perfects, greninja with protean and talon with gale, I have all pokemons from gen 1 to gen 5, all pokemon perfect ivs and shinies, let me know.

ZE4thewin

NIPPLE INSPECTOR
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2015
    hey bro i have a ev trained shiny greninja with 6ivs
    Do you have a shiny gallade and a shiny slowbro or a shiny nidoking?
    send me a pm to talk further on this ;)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Dare I ask how you managed to get all those Pokemon?

Also shiny perfect Keldeo, Meloetta, etc. aren't even possible without hacking and other such anomolies.

Also, the FS (or Gen VI) thread is [here].

You should ask over at our [FAQ] next time, instead of making an off topic post.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2014
    Dare I ask how you managed to get all those Pokemon?

Also shiny perfect Keldeo, Meloetta, etc. aren't even possible without hacking and other such anomolies.

Also, the FS (or Gen VI) thread is [here].

You should ask over at our [FAQ] next time, instead of making an off topic post.

Can u tell me the link of FS?

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Also, the FS (or Gen VI) thread is [here].

The link is right there in the brackets, but here it is in plain text: www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=316242

In addition, as I've previously mentioned, this thread is not for making off topic posts (or questions) that should belong elsewhere. As such I will be closing this thread seeing as how you've already gotten your Pokemon anyhow.

Closed o 3o~~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back