• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMorph: A New Begining

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    All right, heres one.
    A group of people were chosen to have special powers able to morph in to the Pokemon they choose.*this time you get two* They were choosen to protect the world from Team Death. Now they fight thier way trough the underground of Team Death.The only question now is, will they win.

name:Keo
    morphs:Treeko and Blaziken
    looks:blonde hair, blue eyes, wears all black.
    personality:kind,carefree,strong,determined
    other:none

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    name:aki((autumn in japanies))
    morphs:ponyta and a black and dark blue ninetails
    looks:she has long black hair and blue eyes,she has a slightly tand face and had on a black sweater and blue jeans
    personality:determand,outgoing somtimes but not all
    other:she has no famaly exept a houndower that fallowes her every whar but she never cout him he just stays by her side

Last edited:

Aggron91

init
    Years
    hey ill join

name:joe
    morphs:aggron and charizard
    looks:black hair blue eyes, wears blue jeans (ripped) and a plain black shirt
    personality:tactical, loyal, takes a long time get to know him but once you do he never lets you down

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    name:Mizuiro
    morphs: eevee and vaporeon
    looks: 5'7", blue eyes, short blonde hair, green sweatshirt, blue jeans
    personality: Laid back, kind of shy, smart

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    OOO I'll Join !!!

name:(sapphire)Safire
    morphs:Altaria and Azumarill
    looks:Black hair medium lengh red bag white shirt and blue pants
    personality:Nice hyper(VERY) a little crazy and aways happy
    other: owns a Altaria and Blazikins and oh... cloth never matchesXD

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    a back and dark blue ninetail sat under a tree a back-pack to her left and an howndower to her right the nine tails and howndower both sat streat and had there eyes closed

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    As a Treeko walked down the road a trainer spooted him and reached around for a pokeball. Hold up the Treeko said as it started transforming into a human. I'm not a Pokemon, I'm a Pokemorph.
    Dang it I really wanted a Treeko. Sorry man but I aint gonna be your Pokemon.
    MAN!!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    at the sound of voices the black and dark blue ninetails walked twords it with her back pack in her mouth and the howndower fallowing

Aggron91

init
    Years
    i flew over over the trees, it seemed a part of me always belonged in the sky, and another on the ground, either way i didnt know where i was going, i was a loner, a nobody, well, i had a name, joe, but no one wanted to know.it was over now, after the last fight i left i couldnt stand it anymore, a group was congregating beneath me, so i landed.

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    I was happy I was bouncing all over the place and suddenly... CRASH...

"OUCH that really hurt" I moaned and sat up and rubbed my head...well I tried to...Azulmarills don't really have long arms...I stood up and wondered around...and morphed back to human and got my bag...

"Altaria lets go somewhere" I said smiling and hopped on...only to fall asleep until Angel my Altaria slamed me hard..

"go away" I mummbled and brushed her away and got slamed again...

"okay I'm up..." I moaned and sat up returned Altaria and morphed into one and flew off and seeing a Chrizard in the distance know how dangerous they can be I flew off to another direction not know where I am suppoed to be and where I am going...

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    As the trainer left I saw a Charizard above and thought if it wants to battle my Treeko
    form wouldn't stand a chance. So I changed into my Blaziken form cause I knew he could
    take him.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    An Espeon with a dark dab on her tail rested quietly in the sun. She yawns, getting up to go into the shadows. She transforms, now an umbreon who's yellow markings are a light purple. The eyes were green also, as the Espeon before had it too. This was a Pokemorph.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    nick name:Flash
    morphs:a red dragonite

looks:black long hair with red streeks
    <-- like that 'sept with the black hair and red streeks
    personality:kind,strong, dangerus with her temper
    other:

Status