• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMorph: A New Begining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggron91

init
    Years
    i landed, and changed in to my human form, and looked around, now i couldnt see anybody, i walked a few paces and i heard something, i peered through the trees and saw a blaziken, it couldnt be wild, could it? i stepped out and stood directly before it...

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    sometimes when you don't know where you are goining you tend to crash into trees ext. in this case I crashed into well...a rock...which hurts more then a tree... but the rock was accutully a golem so lets just say I got a pretty good exerise trying to get away from it...I gained attatuid and did a flip and saw a Blazikins on the ground nearby. I landed and let out Alifire my female Blazikins...

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Name:Rini
    Morph:Espeon and Vaporeon
    Looks: Light Brown hair (down),a pink shirt with blue jean jacket, and white mini skirt.
    Personality: Cute,funny,smart,and kind.
    other:levataion powers

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    A Red Dragonite walked though the forest, looking at all the other happy Pokemon, exept this dragonite wasn't just a Pokemon, She was also human, and went by the name flash, she transforumed and saw a blazieken transform rite in frunt of her eyes!
    "wow" she said "I never knew there where others like me" she said and she walked over

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    "AZULMARILL!!!" I scream as I used a bubblebeam on the coming firespin. I quickly morphed back and stood up.

"HEY!!! WATS THE BIG IDEA!!!" I shouted and returned Alifire so she would not harm someone.

"oh sorry about that" I said and quickly apoligeized...

Aggron91

init
    Years
    "me two, im the charizard," i transformed and shot fire in to the air and transformed back again, "and an aggron" i transformed in to my aggron form and stood still watching everyone else...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back